PDA

View Full Version : just want to confirm....on no.5 and what i felt were flutters at 7 weeks!!!

toomanyboys
June 2nd, 2012, 09:42 AM
ok so i thought i will confirm the myth that you cannot feel baby in early pregnancy.....i have had 5 pregnancies so far and i have had this incling that this baby is a strong one.....or there are 2...well i have had two US so far only 1 baby which it probably is......i had a doppler an tried to use it form weeks 7 by which i thought there is something like little flutters that was feeling...esp when i pressed that little bit more harder it was almost like e reflex reaction to it...it should be noted that .prior to this pregnancy i have stopped working out so i know my core stomach muscles were mush byt the time i got pg with this one...

i know what early flutters feel like....i made it a point to make a mental memory of it in the past....and i know for a fact now that what i felt starting near the end of week 6 to 7 were flutters......now this is not to SAY OR CLAIM...the baby itself was moving by kicking its limb buds around ....lol...but i think it was swishing around strong enough in my uterus which was moving around as a result. these flutters have now become more consistant and like in week 6-7 thse concentrate from the centre of my belly towards the left (this is where i felt implantation twinges quite stronly) and now that i am 9 weeks and baby measuring a bit bigger that that.....i am convinced this is no gas or my bowels but the baby. it is a distictive feeling.....

my point is maybe it is because i am older my muscles aren't the strongest anymore, because i have had 4 kids already and i know what flutters feel like....there is no reason why one shuold not trust their insctincts and know what they are feeling are flutters...looking back at my dd journal i had felt her flutters around week 11. all my other pregnancise i felt flutters after 12 weeks....

but flutters it is and i think the more kids you have the early you feel them and i think dependign on baby as well at 6w6d it measured bang on time...at 8w4d it measure 9w2d...so it looks like a strong and maybeb ig baby too....:)...but i am enjoying knowing it is moving already...(just hope it is not a hyper one....LOL

myGirl
June 2nd, 2012, 01:24 PM
Aww... isn't it a wonderful feeling knowing that your baby is nestled in and you are growing this precious life? It is just wonderful that you are able to feel her and make that connection so early :)

auroara78
June 5th, 2012, 10:22 AM
I love feeling the flutters!! So glad you are feeling so early...I knew I felt DS2 way early at around 11 weeks, I felt his little fluttering and I knew it wasn't gas.