PDA

View Full Version : Please have a rate of my sway!

mama2LB
June 3rd, 2012, 06:03 AM
Hi ladies! I've been lurking for a while but I think I've got enough info to plan my sway. I started the diet last week as I'm hoping to start ttc mid July.
I’ve lost 4 and a half stone (63lbs) over the last 18months but I’m still about 20lbs over weight, so I’m skipping breakfast, trying not to eat until 12.

Food – I’m trying to eat off the list of foods allowed on all diets whilst keeping in the LE limits. I’ll reassess this if I don’t get bfp quickly.

Drinks - mainly Evian water, Cranberry light (with soda water), occasional skinny de-café latte as long as within LE limits.

Alcohol - occasional vodka and cranberry or white wine with sprite zero – is this ok???

Supplements
Vitex - 800mg per day AF-O
Saw Palmetto - 320mg per day AF-O
Folic Acid - 800mg per day
Baby Aspirin – One per day
Calcium 500, magnesium 150 and Cranberry 5000, 1 tablet every other day.

DH
Liquorice Root - 420mg - 3tabs per day AF-O
Calcium 500 + Magnesium 150 and Cranberry 10000 per day
Switched to soya milk
Hot showers/baths daily
Tight pants, hot water bottle on bits, uses laptop a lot.
Have a drink of wine each night

DTD
* Cycle 1 – Abstain 10 days. DTD, maybe twice when I get fade in on opk.
* Cycle 2 - Abstain then DTD again maybe twice when I get pos opk.
* Cycle 3 – Abstain then DTD when I get pos opk then continue throughout ov, alternating FR with DTD to keep sperm count low.

RePHresh in week before ov due.

Zirtek 1hr before attempt

No big O, missionary + shallow and JnD after 5 mins continue to check PH and add more rePHresh if rises above 5.

Ions
USB ioniser, Ionising hairdryer, Ioniser in bedroom
Plant in bedroom, keep windows open as much as possible.
Ttc during summer, also due to Ov in New moon.

Rose quartz and haematite Bracelet, Necklace and rose quartz ring
Anion pads week leading and during ov.
Aerosol deodorant/hairspray
Nail varnish/remover
Lavender incense/oil burner
Lemon/lavender source

Silly stuff
Wooden spoon with pink ribbon, girl babygro with rose quartz heart, ‘Dream’ picture all under my bed….
And… a girl spell lol!

Thanks for reading! X

What have I missed? :think:

missgozo
June 3rd, 2012, 12:22 PM
Best of luck and well done on your weight loss. I'm not a expert so would not want to comment on your sway. I have just paid for one from atomic though and it has been amazing, highly recommend it !

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2012, 02:01 PM
Well done on the weight loss, that's fantastic!

The alcohol is fine. That's one thing that I think helped me get DD.

I don't like people taking BOTH cran and baby aspirin and you can read more about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-girl-best-practices/7086-how-lower-ph-via-supps-cran-baby-aspirin-aspartame-other-techniques.html

If you do abstain, I think it's best to stick with just one attempt but that's your choice of course!! If you do decide to do more than one attempt, make sure they're close together 1-3 hours after the first attempt. Don't have one attempt and then wait a day and have another.

How often do you plan to do RepHresh?? Only once every 3 days and then make sure the last batch is no sooner than 8-12 hours before your attempt (if you use too much RepHresh, you'll kill all the swimmers.) Also, you do not need to continue to check pH and add RepHresh after your attempt, the sperm leave the vagina by that point and it no longer matters what your pH is. Your vaginal pH can't go up inside your uterus and tubes.

You need to use Zyrtec at least 6 hours before your attempt because it takes a little while to get going. It will last for 24-48 hours after you use it.

Good luck!!

mama2LB
June 4th, 2012, 04:59 AM
Thanks for your responses. I'm pleased to know I'm kind of on the right track.
I'm still not 100% sure whether to go with abstain or FR. I don't ov until about CD20 so probably wouldn't ask OH to FR until CD10?
I've not started with baby asprin yet, just cranberry. Would you suggest ditching the cranberry and taking the asprin instead?
I think I would use the rephresh when I get my highs on CBFM and just use every 3 days but not on day of attempt. If PH shoots up after dtd I might add a finger tip more. Or use sylk before dtd?
Oh... will I ever be happy with my sway....!?!? lol! x

atomic sagebrush
June 5th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Having DH wait to start FR until CD 10 is fine if you don't O till CD 20.

Yes, I suggest giving cran to DH and switching to aspirin.

I don't want people using RepHresh on the day of their attempt anyway. It will kill too many sperm. No closer than 8-12 hours before attempt.

After DTD, pH doesn't matter anyway. The sperm leave the vagina, mostly within 15 minutes anyway and are gone out of reach. There's no reason to keep checking your pH after the deed is done!!