PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back In The Club!!!!!!!!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 3rd, 2012, 06:03 AM

:celebrate: :celebrate: This is my BFP! :celebrate: :celebrate:
:running:

At 12dpo.
Sorry my point and shoot is a POS but I did take one with my cell phone and as soon as I find the card to transfer it, I will repost!

I was feeling sore boobies today and I thought..."Hmm, I never have sore boobs at AF" Then I had broken out lately.. and gotten up every 2 hours or less to pee at night..and been REALLY gassy, and period at 10dpo?!.. NO WAY.. and then I said "I am pregnant, and must test!"
So.. I did. LOL line came up pretty dang quick too.

I'm back in the club ladies! Ahhh it's nice to be back!!! :)

Can someone explain to me about breastfeeding while pregnant? I am wanting to wean. I am Sooooo nervous!
Thyroid should be fine by now!

My Fabulous Children
June 3rd, 2012, 06:09 AM
Congrats on your BFP!! So happy for you hon x

pinkin2011
June 3rd, 2012, 06:29 AM
Oh Yay !!! Huge congrats Butterfly!!! xoxoxox

HappyLea
June 3rd, 2012, 06:55 AM
Massive Congratulations Butterfly :cheerteam:

TTC5
June 3rd, 2012, 06:59 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nuthinbutpink
June 3rd, 2012, 07:04 AM
Congrats!

Mochagirl
June 3rd, 2012, 07:14 AM
OMG - sooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!

Myloves
June 3rd, 2012, 07:17 AM
CONGRATS!! Woo hoo you got a BFP! :cheer:

mydream
June 3rd, 2012, 07:44 AM
YAY!!! Congrats!!

dramabird
June 3rd, 2012, 07:58 AM
That is wonderful news!!! Yay!!

ynwa
June 3rd, 2012, 09:23 AM
Wooooo
Hooooo
Congrats

Waiting4Daisy
June 3rd, 2012, 10:42 AM
Deleted.

dloui128
June 3rd, 2012, 10:44 AM
congratulations :)

sweetpea
June 3rd, 2012, 10:49 AM
What wonderful news!! Congrats! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2012, 11:09 AM
I breastfed DS 4 all through my pg with DS 3 (and I had placenta previa too) and it caused no problems. I'm now BF DS 4 all through this pg with DD and again, having no problems. It's not always very fun or easy quite honestly (esp. these last couple months) but the payoff in terms of not being engorged when the new baby comes and not having to deal with foremilk/hindmilk makes it very much worth it to me. If you want to wean, that's of course a viable option but I just wanted you to know that you don't HAVE to if you don't want.

Huge congrats! I hope your hubby takes it well. :s

NCBeachyGrl
June 3rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Congratulations!

Sunflower3
June 3rd, 2012, 12:34 PM
Congrats!!!!!

Lassie1982
June 3rd, 2012, 02:55 PM
Fantastic News !!!!!!
:cheer:
Heres to a happy and healthy 9months :) xo

Hobbermittens
June 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Yay! Congrats, Butterfly!

Indira
June 3rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
:cheerteam: Congratulations!

stacey221958
June 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Yay, CONGRATS!!

Princess of Pink
June 3rd, 2012, 03:47 PM
Congrats on your BFP hon xoxoxoxoxox

maybeoneday
June 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
Congratulations Butterfly, fantastic news! Hope to join you in a couple of weeks......

Irishmom
June 3rd, 2012, 03:50 PM

Delighted for you. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.xx

missgozo
June 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
Congratulations, wonderful news!!!

skrimpy
June 3rd, 2012, 04:30 PM
Congrats on your BFP!

I'm also nursing while pg right now, and have done so several times before. I haven't had one that went all the way to tandem nursing and feel a little conflicted this time (on if I'll keep nursing or not) but so far it's not uncomfortable and I still have plenty of milk. I'm evaluating on a week-by-week basis right now. DD is still young and loves nursing so we take it one day at a time!

TTC5
June 3rd, 2012, 07:14 PM
You need a ticker now ;)

Cinss
June 3rd, 2012, 07:23 PM
http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/911/911279m890lhudgd.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/837/837410ia9bfc4lwz.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

coocoobananas
June 3rd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Oh my gosh butterfly that is so great! Congratulations!

TT_3814
June 3rd, 2012, 08:40 PM
Congrats Butterfly, H&H 9 months to you and tons of sticky dust!!

zanacal
June 4th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Congratulations!

Plum3
June 4th, 2012, 06:42 AM
Congratulations!

sweetsister
June 4th, 2012, 07:17 AM
YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1045/1045501py9f3vx075.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)
Happy Days :)

Butterfly Spirit
June 4th, 2012, 10:07 AM

Ladies, I love you.. you are all so sweet and wonderful! And we are truly like a big family here! I don't know what I would do without the support. But right now I need all the powers of prayer that I can get. I have been dark red then bright red spotting with some small clots (clotting usually only happens when I lay down). I didn't want to talk about it of course due to the obvious.. but this am it seems to be slowing down a lot! It's turning brown now..maybe, and I hope it's just implantation!
I myself am praying HARD! I found an OB and I'm hoping in half an hour I can call and get an appt this morning. I am going to beg for progesterone before even being tested. It might be due to BFing because my baby won't stop :'( I love him too much to be a cold hard ass and say "NO!" I tried it in the past but it didn't work anyway. I really REALLY think it's a progesterone issue.. and pray.. PRAY pray pray the doctor will soften her heart and give me some. I don't want to put up a ticker just yet.

Thank you!

fivebabies
June 4th, 2012, 11:05 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! A HUGE congrats Love!!!!!

auroara78
June 4th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Butterfly, I hope this is a sticky baby!!

FX that the OB gives you the prog...keep us updated!

Butterfly Spirit
June 4th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Butterfly, I hope this is a sticky baby!!

FX that the OB gives you the prog...keep us updated!

Me too! The OB I chose is ironically on maternity leave.. and they said I could see a midwife
then.. I called another place and the lady was like "Well, you have to see a nurse practitioner first before you can see a doctor, but I don't have anything until Thursday."
I made an appointment with a midwife...
Anyone think that she will give me progesterone?
I may just break down and see a male OBGYN. I don't know.

Butterfly Spirit
June 4th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Me too! The OB I chose is ironically on maternity leave.. and they said I could see a midwife
then.. I called another place and the lady was like "Well, you have to see a nurse practitioner first before you can see a doctor, but I don't have anything until Thursday."
I made an appointment with a midwife...
Anyone think that she will give me progesterone?
I may just break down and see a male OBGYN. I don't know.

K I got an appointment with a male this afternoon.

PRAY!

atomic sagebrush
June 4th, 2012, 11:40 AM
I'm praying!

LolaInLove
June 4th, 2012, 12:21 PM
OH YAY, Butterfly!!!! Congrats, honey!!!!!!

Mochagirl
June 4th, 2012, 12:30 PM
I'm praying for you and your little bean, butterfly! Stick, baby, stick! :pray:

Kiesse
June 4th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I agree with Mocha! Stick baby stick.

indigoviolet
June 4th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Huge congratulations to you! :HH:

pebmcpd7
June 5th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Hope all works out for you Butterfly!!

Mochagirl
June 5th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Any updates, butterfly? Any more spotting? Did the doctor give you progesterone?

auroara78
June 6th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Waiting anxiously for my update!!

Butterfly Spirit
June 6th, 2012, 01:06 PM
LOL I'm sorry ladies, I updated My Vitex Journey!

I did get a VERY nice OB, hell I'd even deliver with him!

He did give me 100 mg Progesterone oral capsules that I take twice a day! I'm VERY happy about that..
I did read the leaflet and it says may cause spotting and cramping...
GEE thanks. LOL That happened last night.. the cramping and I had to remind myself that it's probably the progesterone..
I keep getting the feeing "You won't lose this baby, it may seem like it but you won't" I don't know if it's God saying it to me or what.
I will say this... the blood changes every color there is.. and it seems the progesterone does stop it. So hmm...
It's also not even close to as much as I was losing last month. So ..from here on I am going to stop looking when I wipe or even flush.. it's too damn stressful. I can't live normally..it's a constant focus if I'm going to miscarry, and I hate it! But for now I think I will be fine.

Mochagirl
June 6th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I'm sorry you're still dealing with the stress of spotting. I'm really praying the progesterone works and this baby sticks for you :pray:

Hobbermittens
June 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Butterfly, I have my fingers crossed for you! I hope the spotting stops!

sweetpea
June 6th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Oh, Butterfly! I'm so sorry to hear about the spotting, but hopefully the progesterone will help and you'll have a strong, sticky baby! ***hugs!***

LolaInLove
June 6th, 2012, 04:40 PM
And remember, ZILLIONS of women spot during pregnancy, and all colors and trimesters, too. FX all is well and it's just a usual little scare! That progesterone will treat you well, I take it too and it helps. xoxo

Butterfly Spirit
June 6th, 2012, 06:24 PM
When I wiped peeing there at the doc the blood was brown.. yippee!

First beta was 55 :) (Well it's higher than the 48 last month!)
Doctor was concerned that it was low but I told him it was higher than the first time which was 48 and was 546 by a week later!

Thyroid is .20 maybe it was 0.27 .. that's a HUGE difference from 20 POINT something!

dloui128
June 6th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I have been spotting on and off now for a while and the dr said it is because I have a vascular cervix

Butterfly Spirit
June 6th, 2012, 07:04 PM
I have been spotting on and off now for a while and the dr said it is because I have a vascular cervix

Vascular.. does that mean veiny? Sorry I don't know! LOL
Is this your first pregnancy Dloui?

dloui128
June 6th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Vascular.. does that mean veiny? Sorry I don't know! LOL
Is this your first pregnancy Dloui?

I think that is what it means, I'm not positive and my Dr didn't elaborate. This is my 3rd pregnancy, I have two girls and swayed for a boy

Butterfly Spirit
June 6th, 2012, 07:20 PM
I think that is what it means, I'm not positive and my Dr didn't elaborate. This is my 3rd pregnancy, I have two girls and swayed for a boy

Wow okay! :)
So did you spot with the others?

dloui128
June 6th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Wow okay! :)
So did you spot with the others?

I only had implantation spotting for a day with DD2

Butterfly Spirit
June 6th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Update my doctor is fantastic he called in the same day: hcg is 100! It doubled yay! :)

dloui128
June 6th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Awesome news!

The Anchor
June 8th, 2012, 04:51 PM
What an incredible journey Butterfly...I'm so excited for you! I'm in the 2WW right now (completely by accident, no sway), in a few more days I'll POAS, maybe we'll be in the club together!

Butterfly Spirit
June 8th, 2012, 04:55 PM
What an incredible journey Butterfly...I'm so excited for you! I'm in the 2WW right now (completely by accident, no sway), in a few more days I'll POAS, maybe we'll be in the club together!

Sweet! Best Of Luck!!!!!
And you can join my February Due Date club! I just had Babyy Love get her BFP yesterday!

Hobbermittens
June 8th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Glad things are going well Butterfly! :)

Butterfly Spirit
June 8th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Glad things are going well Butterfly! :)

Oh, thanks Hobber! It's so hot and I keep sweating and it feels like it's wet down there.. and I keep checking but nada! ;)
I'll go get my levels checked on Tues. I'll be 5 weeks then!

auroara78
June 11th, 2012, 03:09 PM
I demand a ticker from you!!

Heheh ..its OK, u can surely wait a week or two, but a ticker makes it offical!!

tinksmagic
June 11th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Congrats!!! Here's to a smooth 9 months! :)

Butterfly Spirit
June 11th, 2012, 04:38 PM
I demand a ticker from you!!

Heheh ..its OK, u can surely wait a week or two, but a ticker makes it offical!!

I made a ticker and I put it up a few days ago but it posts some places not others..weird.. hmm I went to advanced and unchecked and rechecked the box...maybe that will do it.

Butterfly Spirit
June 11th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Things are going well ladies as far as I know, no spotting *knocks on wood*
and that progesterone is REALLY working because I was really backed up and kept going.. not fun lol I got DH to get me some prune juice so I'll drink that nasty stuff and see how things go.
I feel VERY tired, and peeing like nobody's business!

suregena
June 11th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Oh, thanks Hobber! It's so hot and I keep sweating and it feels like it's wet down there.. and I keep checking but nada! ;)
I'll go get my levels checked on Tues. I'll be 5 weeks then!

I did that exact thing when we went out to lunch on Saturday. I was cramping a bit and felt really 'wet' down there so excused myself straight to the bathroom but nothing, phew!

lightofmylifexxxy
June 13th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Dear Butterfly, so happy to hear you got your BFP :) Congratulations to you! When is your due date? xx

Butterfly Spirit
June 14th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Dear Butterfly, so happy to hear you got your BFP :) Congratulations to you! When is your due date? xx

Thank you sweetie! Feb 12, 2013 :)

dramabird
June 15th, 2012, 11:23 AM
You and I are within less than a week of each other, Butterfly! How are you feeling? I'm certainly not throwing up or anything, but I'm already so weary of the nausea. With my previous pregnancies, I would feel queasy and eating would make me feel better for a while. This one, I feel better ~while~ I'm eating, but as soon as I'm done, the nausea is back. So I'm finding myself nibbling and snacking all day long ... a big change after five months on the LE diet and only eating twice a day!!

I'm already so bloated, too. I presume that may be a combination of the aforementioned snacking, plus I'm able to have semi-regular sodium levels again (so perhaps I'm also retaining water).

I'm six weeks and I already weigh four pounds above my ovulation weight. Yikes. :)

Butterfly Spirit
June 15th, 2012, 11:59 AM
You and I are within less than a week of each other, Butterfly! How are you feeling? I'm certainly not throwing up or anything, but I'm already so weary of the nausea. With my previous pregnancies, I would feel queasy and eating would make me feel better for a while. This one, I feel better ~while~ I'm eating, but as soon as I'm done, the nausea is back. So I'm finding myself nibbling and snacking all day long ... a big change after five months on the LE diet and only eating twice a day!!

I'm already so bloated, too. I presume that may be a combination of the aforementioned snacking, plus I'm able to have semi-regular sodium levels again (so perhaps I'm also retaining water).

I'm six weeks and I already weigh four pounds above my ovulation weight. Yikes. :)

Well, I went to get my third beta drawn this morning. I will try and call later today to get the results!
All seems to be well like a healthy pregnancy. I take my progesterone 2 times a day so that equals 200 mg.
I've gained that "baby weight" lol I broke 200 lbs. I was like 194 after my M/C.
I am constipated if I don't drink prune juice and the other symptoms are gas and peeing A LOT!
This morning my breasts started hurting on either side of the crease so I know I am just fine, and that makes me SUPER happy!
I had a scare and worry with a family member this morning and I got instant nausea! But once I realized all was well it immediately went away..it must have been adrenaline. I have had zero nausea besides that. I'm not alarmed though.
My M/S didn't kick in until 9 weeks with DS#2.... So.. I'm still hoping I won't be suffering, but it's all a waiting game. I feel my pregnancy is dragging, and I never realized just how long 9 months is..until now.
OMG I just want time to go faster! I want to make it to 12 weeks. I'm sure things will be fine, but I feel like this is torture.

I'm sorry you are feeling nausea, but I'm glad it's not too bad... Maybe we get M/S to make sure we keep something in our stomach constantly, I don't know. But I hope yours goes away. How was it with your other pregnancies?
My sons kept me sick for MONTHS! DS#1 being the absolute worst!
I have to take Phenegrine, and I got it in my medicine cabinet..all ready to go! LOL