PDA

View Full Version : Today was my Angel Baby's Due Date

Mochagirl
June 4th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Today would have been the due date for the angel baby I lost in November. So much has happened since then. I'm one of the fortunate ones who got pregnant again right away, and not only that, but with my desired gender. But today I want to take a moment to remember the baby who would have been - the one I spent my all-too-brief 3 months of pregnancy daydreaming about and making plans for. I loved that baby the moment I got a BFP, and I always will. I somehow feel that he or she is watching over this pregnancy, making sure the baby and I are safe and healthy.

To all the women out there who have suffered a loss recently: I hope you all get your rainbow babies very soon! :HH:

TTC5
June 4th, 2012, 09:39 AM
x x x

dloui128
June 4th, 2012, 09:42 AM
:hugs:

nuthinbutpink
June 4th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Big hugs.

zanacal
June 4th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Love and hugs xx

atomic sagebrush
June 4th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Huge (((hugs))) Mocha. Thinking of you and baby today. :heart:

Butterfly Spirit
June 4th, 2012, 10:27 AM
:awe: Hugs sweet lady, you deserve your baby girl SO much! :awe:
You are in my thoughts today!

lobella2
June 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Hugs!!!

auroara78
June 4th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Beautifully put, Mocha, and big hugs hunny!

Inglewood
June 4th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Sending u a hug xx

sweetpea
June 4th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Big ***hugs*** to you, Mocha!

DoulaMama
June 4th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Hugs hugs, M ((((xoxoxo))))
My thoughts are with you during this time~ I'm sure your sweet angel enjoys watching over you and your girly :HH:
Much love- xoxo

Mochagirl
June 4th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Thanks everyone. I had a couple of good cries today, which felt good because since getting pregnant again I haven't really given myself time to mourn my loss.

I'm in a good place right now and feel content - I really am one if the lucky ones. I just want to make sure I don't forget my angel as life continues to get even busier.

My heart goes out to those who have suffered a loss who then struggle to get pregnant again afterwards. One friend in particular was in my thoughts a lot today - a former gender dreamer whom I think about daily and pray will find the happy ending I have :HH:

fresas
June 5th, 2012, 07:03 PM
I'm so sorry. :( You really are one of the lucky ones, but it's still okay to grieve. Take your time.

pink carol
August 24th, 2012, 03:27 AM
So beautiful that you still honour your lost angel! I have two angels of my own and also think of them and their due dates. Hugs.