PDA

View Full Version : Oh, shut up Kate Hudson!!

atomic sagebrush
January 27th, 2011, 10:47 AM
I HATE reading things like this because I remember how heartbroken I was when my baby that "felt like a girl" was a BOY! I didn't even care about gender when I got pregnant with him, it was that "feeling" that got me!

If she guesses right, then a lot of people will listen to their "feelings" and "intuition" and be heartbroken like I was. :sigh:

http://www.musicrooms.net/showbiz/25112-kate-hudson-baby-feels-like-a-girl.html

nuthinbutpink
January 27th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Oh, now don't hate on the girl because she wants a girl! You know when people say that it's usually because that's what they are hoping for....can't blame her since she has already had the experience of a son. I had that "feeling" with all mine, lol!

atomic sagebrush
January 27th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Oh, I don't hate her for feeling that way, I hate it being reported on because so many people take it seriously and end up really sad when it doesn't work for them.

pinksapphire
January 27th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Oh, I don't hate her for feeling that way, I hate it being reported on because so many people take it seriously and end up really sad when it doesn't work for them.

I agree.

How far along is she? Is it possible that she knows the sex already but isn't saying that?

I know for me, I would never of said how I was feeling in case my feeling was wrong. I never wanted anyone to think that the baby I was carrying was not the baby that I wanted. Never ever. I felt that DS1 was a boy but never said and I felt that DS2 was a girl in the very beginning but never voiced that to anyone either even when people flat out asked me. That's just me though. :)

Lillylolly
January 27th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Maybe she did IVF? She's in Cali right?

prettyinpink18
January 27th, 2011, 06:16 PM
I read her comments too and my first thought was she must have had a cvs or amnio and does in fact already know the gender. If not then I feel bad for her because after reading Kurt Russell's comments it is clear her family wants her to have a girl. And her ex husband has a baby girl with his current wife.

Catch!
January 27th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Didn't even know she was pregnant!

Lilian78
January 27th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Didn't know she was pregnant either! I was sure DS2 was a girl--and didn't really care--but my intuition was definitely wrong. I would agree that she probably know, but idk, she's a carefree girl, and maybe doesn't care about reporting wrong. Bet she would have a beautiful girl :)

PlanB
April 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM

Yep me too

LolaInLove
April 18th, 2011, 08:53 AM
If I were a celebrity, I would never lay something like that out there for the press, in fear of people's pity if I were wrong, like pinksapphire said. I bet she knows it's a girl from a CVS or amnio and is just working the wheel there.

iyamaryam
April 19th, 2011, 03:09 AM
If I were a celebrity, I would never lay something like that out there for the press, in fear of people's pity if I were wrong, like pinksapphire said. I bet she knows it's a girl from a CVS or amnio and is just working the wheel there.:agree:

Rein&Sonshines
April 20th, 2011, 09:34 PM
She said she doesn't know the sex. Hope she gets the girl she seems to want!

pretty in pink
April 21st, 2011, 04:12 PM
i though ds1 was a girl because my mum died just before he was conceived and in some weird way I just though he would be a girl and I would have a mother daughter relationship in reverse to help ease the pain. I was very surprised when he popped out a boy though delighted ! Ds 2 i just knew he was a boy and was fine . Ds3 -I thought in the beginning he was a girl but as the pg went on I started to doubt due to all sorts of old wifes tales and symptoms similar to the other two and wasn't surprised when I had a gender scan at 23 weeks and he was all boy!

Tiny Dancer
April 22nd, 2011, 12:37 AM
Just saw her in a picture in a tabloid today doing karaoke and they said she is 6 months preggers. She must know what she's having. I never had cvs or an amnio but knew from my ultrasounds the gender by 6 months.

WantingPink
April 24th, 2011, 01:49 AM
I too thought (at the time I was sure) my DS2 was a girl. Even people I didn't know would look at me and say "oh I know by the way you are carrying that baby you are having a girl". I carried much higher with my second and was much "rounder". My pregnancies were very different and how I carried was very different. So I think I was a little more upset when my DD2 was actually a DS2.

Ella BB
May 6th, 2011, 05:28 AM
If I were a celebrity, I would never lay something like that out there for the press, in fear of people's pity if I were wrong, like pinksapphire said. I bet she knows it's a girl from a CVS or amnio and is just working the wheel there.

Agree :)

Ashgirl
May 6th, 2011, 04:34 PM
With the way she keeps talking about it in the press, if its NOT a girl, she is going to be very disappointed.