PDA

View Full Version : littlemissnaughty7's successful girl sway !!!

littlemissnaughty7
June 7th, 2012, 10:10 AM
USERNAME = littlemissnaughty7

DUE DATE = 20th november 2012

GENDER SWAYED = girl

GENDER OF BABY = GIRL !!!

AGE = 27

DH AGE = 28

CHILDREN = DS1 2 years 9 months, DS2 14 months. (both were conceived by dtd many many times. DS1 was conceived first month, DS2 was conceived 2nd month

MONTHS TRYING TO CONCEIVE = 1 !

CHARTING TEMPS OR NOT = i charted the whole time with a oral thermometer

DIET = i followed the LE diet for 2 months, never ate before 1pm-1.30pm, had 1 cheat day per month which was meat, (takeaway) i only had 2 main meals per day, and a 3rd meal of sweet type things to boost up my calories as i was always on the low side, i did NOT snack at all between meals, i did have a few glasses of white wine which i did include in my calorie intake for the day, this was done a handfull of times over the 2 months and i conceived on the night i had 2 glasses, apart from my chaet days (2) i did not eat any meat, i tracked my cals/pro/fat/carbs/sodium on myfitnesspal.com, and was always well under protein and sodium, never went above 700 for sodium and stayed around 25-30 for protein, i lost around 8lbs all together before getting pregnant, in the end i had to up my cals to 1800 as i was 105 uk lbs and looked awful.

DRINKS = diet coke and crystal light

EXERCISE = couch potatoe

SUPPS FOR ME = clomid days 2-6, acidophilus 2 a day, folic acid 1200mg a day, fybogel 2 a day, baby asprin up to 3 a week,

SUPPS FOR HIM = liq root 450 mg 3 times a day from AF-O, cranberry 10,000 a day,

TIMING = well i thought i had already ovulated this month which i did track with clearblue digi but it turned out to be a fake O, but i didnt know this so we did a one off bd 3 days before i did actually O, after 8 days of abstinance,

PH TRACKING = i was always a 4-4.3 with a hannah ph monitor

BIG O = YES !!! as i didnt know i was ovulating,

POSITION = missionary, shallow release and a jump and dump,

REPHRESH = i had used it throughout the month but not when i actually conceived,

MOONPHASE = i ovulated a week after the new moon

ANYTHING ELSE = i brought tons of ion stuff you name it i had it, heres what i can remember .... 3 large rock salt lamps, cooling fan for laptop as well as usb fan, ion balancing necklaces, bracelets, amethyst rings, necklace, earings, bracelets, anion sanitary pads, air purifier, lavender toliet duck, lavender oils, beeswax candles, car ion balancing thing you put in cigarette lighter, lavender shower gel, many many plants, amethyst gemstones,

ANYTHING UNDER BED = girls dress and pink bib

good luck to all and thanks for reading xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

auroara78
June 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Huge congrats! Still an awesome sway....so happy for you little miss! Do you have a girl's name picked out? Did you get anything yet? I did buy some pink, but mostly purple because it's my favorite color!

littlemissnaughty7
June 7th, 2012, 10:38 AM
hi huni, yes we have a name its summer louise, im not gona buy anything till i have it confirmed again at my 20 week scan which is 3 weeks away,

suregena
June 7th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Fantastic!

Not snacking is SO HARD for me. Your diet discipline is so good! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :) How exciting!

dloui128
June 7th, 2012, 02:06 PM
hi huni, yes we have a name its summer louise, im not gona buy anything till i have it confirmed again at my 20 week scan which is 3 weeks away,

Congratulations!

My middle name is Louise and so is DD1's :)

fish2012
June 7th, 2012, 02:51 PM
congratualtions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 so exciting and lovely name x

coocoobananas
June 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I forgot that you said you heard girl and reading your sway I was thinking if you don't get a girl than you would be jipped, it's so good! I was that good my first month, regretfully by month 3... Not as much! We shall see!!
Such a great sway!!

sweetpea
June 7th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Great sway!!! Congrats, littlemiss!! :)

PolishPrincess
June 7th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Fantastic sway and congrats!!! Thank you for sharing such detail, it really gives the rest of us the energy to keep going (and to keep skipping those snacks!) Best wishes!

hopingforsaskia
June 7th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Oh how wonderful!! Another beautiful sway and another beautiful baby girl!! (I'm so envious right now... lol) ;)

missgozo
June 8th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Congratulations, I am really pleased for you and thank you for your share of your sway and it gives us all hope!!!

atomic sagebrush
June 8th, 2012, 01:35 PM
Huge congrats! I'm so happy for you! :)

jennibel
June 8th, 2012, 04:46 PM
amazing sway, congrats! x

fish2012
June 8th, 2012, 06:09 PM
congrats thanks for giving us all hope and inspiration, enjoy being able to day dream worry free xx

littlemissnaughty7
June 8th, 2012, 06:48 PM
ladies thanks so much for your kind words. i am really happy with how my sway worked as it was so much calmer then how i had planned it and i really believe that was the key. stress free and relaxing. i believe all of u will get your dream gender i really do. just please please try an be as stress free as possible as i really think its important. good luck to you all x x x