PDA

View Full Version : I need detailed help - personalised plan?

Cosmicxxx
June 7th, 2012, 10:40 AM
I have 4 sons and am currently 22 weeks pregnant with my 5th boy. I did the shettels method, the girl diet (to an extent), shallow penetration and only dtd when the chinese gender calender predicted a girl - but no.
I am due 16th Oct and keen to try for one last time to achieve the dream of my longed for daughter.
I have looked into microsort and PGD but feel that it is a bit out of my price range and the odds of conception for me are too low.
How much help would i be able to source from a personalised swaying plan?

Any help at all would be gratefully received xx

atomic sagebrush
June 7th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Hi Cosmic and welcome!

The personalized plans are 10-12 pages long and have all the info you need to help you conceive a girl. Plus, you get your own private forum for 6 months where I personally answer all your questions and coach you through the process. (and I answer questions in that section first so you always get your response more quickly.)

We actually do things a bit differently on this site as opposed to many other sites. Many of us also had failed sways the "old fashioned way" with Shettles and the French Gender Diet or In-Gender Diets and have done research and found a way that seems to be working better for us. (you can read a bit about that here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/7507-ig-vs-gd-swaying-whats-difference-who-atomic-sagebrush-anyway.html)

What I would suggest, is since you're currently pregnant and it will be some time before you could get pregnant anyway, is that you hang out with us for awhile, do a little reading, and hang onto your money in case you need it for baby-related expenses, and at such time when you're getting ready to TTC again, if you're interested in a plan at that time then we can go ahead with one. I'm happy to help you in any way I can both now and in the future, I just want you to get your plan when you'll best be able to benefit from it. :)

You may also want to read the case against timing here : http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion/7691-trouble-timing.html

And the case against calcium swaying pink here (this is a three parter, with links in the first one to the other two.) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/610-calcium-conundrum-controversial.html

The LE Diet (which is the diet I created to be more in line with current research into gender swaying) plus some meal plans, food guides, and recipes, is available in the Dream Members section and that membership costs $12 for a full year ($1 a month, $12 for a full year, NOT $12 a month.)

Cosmicxxx
June 7th, 2012, 12:10 PM
Thank you so much for your reply. I will definitely do as you have suggested, I'll be hanging around and reading every piece of info on here.
Thank you so much x

dloui128
June 7th, 2012, 12:43 PM
If I were to sway all over again I would DEFINITELY get a personalised sway plan from Atomic. When I was researching on here about my blue sway I tried to read everything and there is just so much information, I tried the best I could and I will see if my sway worked or not, but I would of been less stressed if I had everything laid out in front of me telling me to do it this way. I am a type A personality and I love lists and order and I think if I would of had a personalised plan it would of made my type A personality so happy :)

hope this helps

Cosmicxxx
June 7th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Thank you, that does help x