PDA

View Full Version : Expecting 5th baby boy - no girls for me :(

Cosmicxxx
June 7th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I'm so upset, looking at swaying when this one is born :(
I didn't want 5 children, let alone be planning nuber 6 but i cannot give up on my dream x

moof4
June 8th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Hope you get your girl with your sway. Hope you can enjoy your pregancy, i imagine 5boys would be a cute and busy family :baby:

fivebabies
June 16th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Give it a shot!...but swaying does just that. It "sways" the odds, doesn't change them for sure. GL!

Yuzu
June 17th, 2012, 01:46 PM
I just found out I'm having boy #4. It was very hard to hear. But every day gets a little better.

I know that you know this, but once boy #5 is in your arms you won't be able to imagine your life without him. And when you do get your girl, if she is #6, think of how protected she'll feel with five big brothers! You'll never have trouble with her boyfriends at your house!

*hugs* I promise it will get better.

cj's kids
June 21st, 2012, 01:12 AM
All the best to you - I bet your boys are absolutely darling and I hope one day you get your girl!

HappyLea
June 24th, 2012, 12:22 PM
I too found out im expected boy#4 and it was very hard to hear. I really thought this was my girl, i did alot in my sway and got 100% girl guesses from skull theory on 2 sites but no he is a boy.

I too dont think i can give up on my dream tho, i never imagined myself with 4 kids never mind 5 or 6. I would not sway or do natural again tho, it would have to be HT for me to be sure. DH says 4 is it but we did have a conversation in the car the other day and he said he wont get the snip just incase in the future. I told him i wouldnt have anymore naturally and would only do HT and if we can afford it in years (i would want all boys to be bigger) then it maybe an option. Im only 27 so no need to rush.

I really cant imagine my life without a daughter. With this lil man i just feel we did a really good sway and i feel cheated if that makes sense. I know i will love him loads but the thought that maybe in the future we may go HT will keep me sane.

I hope you get your girl xxx

hdliz
July 3rd, 2012, 10:41 PM
I am expecting my 4th boy and am already trying to talk my hubby into swaying for a girl after. Even though they say 4 csec is bad and not to do 5 I can't give up my xx dream either.