PDA

View Full Version : Showing ALREADY at 7 weeks??

Ribbons
June 8th, 2012, 04:02 PM
I swear I am about to break out the maternity pants, I can't button up any of my jeans comfortably. I've been living in yoga pants and sweats! And I don't think it's just weight; I gained almost 5 lbs in the first couple of weeks (went a little crazy after dropping LE :oops:) but I've been holding steady, still under my pre-LE diet weight and STILL having a hard time with normal clothes! And I can actually feel the bump, it's hard, definitely not squishy. Anyone else?

nuthinbutpink
June 8th, 2012, 04:26 PM
3rd baby! Things tend to shift early!

coocoobananas
June 8th, 2012, 04:36 PM
I'm only 6 weeks and I've got the pants unbuttoned! The scale hasn't moved (although I haven't checked in a couple days) but I do remember popping immediately with #2 as well. I was really hoping to be in my regular jeans longer seeing I'm smaller than I was before LE diet... But guess not!

Butterfly Spirit
June 8th, 2012, 04:44 PM
I'm only 6 weeks and I've got the pants unbuttoned! The scale hasn't moved (although I haven't checked in a couple days) but I do remember popping immediately with #2 as well. I was really hoping to be in my regular jeans longer seeing I'm smaller than I was before LE diet... But guess not!

Oooooh I sure gotta belly! ;)
I'm overweight though, but baby is showing!

I already bought maternity capris and pants!
I've never been this big starting out so I had to. :)

mydream
June 8th, 2012, 08:36 PM
OMG I am totally Unbuttoning my pants by mid day--- already!

TTC5
June 8th, 2012, 08:38 PM
I showed heaps early with this one too!!

dloui128
June 8th, 2012, 08:46 PM
I showed super early this time, I look 5 months pregnant now and I am only 3 months, I'm dreading the 9 month mark

toomanyboys
June 9th, 2012, 10:29 AM
i showed early with all my boys i.e. having a bump...with dd i looked quitte swollen all over (bloaty and water retention) but i noted in my journal that with her my bump really didn't start coming out until i was around 13-15 weeks. this baby i gained a couple of pounds straight away..again more bloating that bump...but unlike all my pregnancies...i don't feel my uterus has even popped above my pubic bone.....usually with all my pregancies i get a small bulge whilst lying down this baby seems to have settled right to my back.....i have a completely flat stomach and i am now 10 weeks 1day when i lie down...it doesn't help that i still cannot find baby's hear beat with the doppler. so this is unusual for me....i do get a bump when i have eaten but i think that is my intestine being displaced from the back of my body to the front as the uterus is so far back.....it almost seems like this is meant to be as i am still hiding my pg form dh..lol....hoping that after next week this baby will start to show....:)...

ps to ribbonshas it occured to you that there may be 2 in there ....;)

Hobbermittens
June 9th, 2012, 10:51 AM
I started wearing maternity clothes at 8 weeks, because I was already showing and nothing fit.

atomic sagebrush
June 9th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Yes, that has happened to me too. It's partly just bloating from excess blood flow to the uterus - I've gotten very big early, and then everything kinda quieted down for a bit. You can def. feel a hard lump in there very early!

Ribbons
June 9th, 2012, 12:41 PM
ps to ribbonshas it occured to you that there may be 2 in there ....;)

LOL yes, it's occurred to me... and it scares DH to death :rofl: but they only saw one corpus luteum in U/S so if there are twins, they would have to be identical! I doubt it.

Hope2012
July 5th, 2012, 03:21 AM
I showed early with my pregnancy. At 8 weeks.

Shellbelle
July 5th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I swear, with my 3rd pregnancy I showed from the moment I got a BFP. ;) I was teaching high school and by 7 weeks, all my students had figured out I was pregnant -- I kept telling them I was just getting fat, but it was sooooo obvious. Shifting... extra blood to the uterus... bloating... call it what you want, but it freaked me out too. I think it's a good sign that everything is going well.

BTW, it was a boy, and there was only one, but I was worried about twins for awhile too.