PDA

View Full Version : 10 weeks!

ttcadaughter2012
June 9th, 2012, 12:18 PM
I have been horrible with internet use on this site. lol. So I wanted to do a update!! :)
I am doing good, 10 weeks and 2 days already! I have been hit with exhaustion and nausea is still kicking around. Though this week nausea gave me a tiny break. We haven't had our first ultrasound yet, won't be till 12 weeks! I am freaking out about that because I have been dreaming of twins. Pretty scared about that lol. But all in all all is well!! Hope everyone is well too!

Butterfly Spirit
June 9th, 2012, 01:51 PM

YAY for 10 weeks! :) Glad the M/S is giving you a break!

toomanyboys
June 9th, 2012, 08:49 PM
awww....am i only a day behind too...:) unfortunately feeling horrible MS still....been pretty bad week 8 to now......i have been thinking i have twins too....dreamt a clear dream of boy girl twins at 5 weeks....but had 2 scans and only in scan 1 they culd see a second collapsed sac..in scan at 8 weeks which was a really quick scan only 1 baby was seen too...but then they were not looking for a second....however....i am not growing as big as with my other pregnancies...and would very muhc doubt i am pregnant with twins now.....but....who knows...lol....herd miracles do happen....:)....my scan on tuesday will hopefully take out that suspicion well and good....:) my real concern....baby still there alive and kicking and that it is ALL PINK!!!! :)

TTC5
June 9th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Congrats!

ttcadaughter2012
June 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM
A week of sick kids and a teething toddler getting his eye teeth.. I am exhausted! My morning sickness came back today but in the form of **tmi** the poops? Literally ate and 5 minutes later was in and out of the bathroom for a hour :worry: I have no motivation these days and I don't recall EVER being this lazy with my boys. lol.

(toomanyboys)
I haven't dreamt of gender yet, but my friends have. One friend has seen my baby in stages from uterus to birth to toddler. She is swearing it is a girl. Another said she saw twin girls in a dream. Me my twin fear dream I had didn't give me a gender, I was left with surprise. lol.
I have done 2 of those fun gender tests, the genderMaker (which said girl) and the baking soda test (which said girl) and next week I am going to do the best baby gender test. I want to redo the baking soda to see if it changes but I want to wait until the day before our gender test in August. I am so thinking boy again and preparing myself to hear boy for the 5th time. But deep down hopeful for a daughter!! <3

Hope all is well with everyone!!

And butterfly spirit, how are you!!!!! <3

ttcadaughter2012
June 14th, 2012, 03:59 PM
and p.s this is completely not related to pregnancy but today my 5 year old graduated pre-kindergarten and my almost 3 year old graduated his 2 year old preschool class!! soo proud right now!! here is a couple photos! <3

Patrick and me after he got his diploma (he calls it his "oklahoma") lmbo..

Dylan and me after he got his diploma!!

And Logan was just looking cute so here is him and his bottle (we are weaning next week as he is teething bad right now and refuses sippy cup :()

sunnylife
June 19th, 2012, 12:52 PM
The weeks seem to go slow sometimes and other times, you're another week before you know it! Congrats women! I'll be 12 weeks on Thursday!