PDA

View Full Version : Fav online clothing stores?

Lillylolly
January 28th, 2011, 08:40 AM
I have a few that I thought I would share.

www.rachelriley.com for ADORABLE and traditional childrens' clothing

www.bellabliss.com for the sweetest cotton cardigans/sweaters

In the UK:

www.trotters.co.uk

Eden
January 30th, 2011, 08:13 PM
I like to go into the stores. I will sometimes look online to get an idea of what I want before I go into the stores though

nuthinbutpink
January 30th, 2011, 08:24 PM
I like Boden, mini boden, Kelly's Kids, Chez Ami, Hanna Anderson. Now that my DD is out of the "T" size clothes, the ones I have seen in the stores are not very classy looking. I think I will do some online ordering this year. The boden and Hanna Anderson boy stuff is super cute too...can't want to order some boy clothes finally!

skrimpy
January 30th, 2011, 09:42 PM
I love Shrimp and Grits Kids! http://www.shrimpandgritskids.com/

I put my boys mostly in polos/rugby shirts and think they look very nice in those. They also like button-up shirts in plaids and my DS1 likes white and blue button-ups. I get most of these from a children's consignment shop in town because they're basically new and brand name.

I end up making most of DD's everyday dresses and will probably do so for the new baby since it's less expensive to make ones that suit my tastes and our family's thoughts on modesty. I'm not one to make girls wear all dresses or wear boxy, ugly dresses, but I'm not putting my DD's in mini-skirts!

Jojogirl
January 31st, 2011, 03:21 PM
gymboree and the childrens place!

lindi
January 31st, 2011, 04:36 PM
www.blackwagon.com

Wishing4Emma
February 6th, 2011, 12:55 PM
I'm a fan of vive la fete, but where I live it's pretty much a requirement to dress your kids a certain way... Kinda sad, I know... You know who has pretty good deals is Ebay... Believe it or not, they have clothes with tags for probably 1/2 to 3/4 the price you'd pay in a store. Just FYI...

Lillylolly
February 6th, 2011, 02:02 PM
I'm a fan of vive la fete, but where I live it's pretty much a requirement to dress your kids a certain way... Kinda sad, I know... You know who has pretty good deals is Ebay... Believe it or not, they have clothes with tags for probably 1/2 to 3/4 the price you'd pay in a store. Just FYI...

I LOVE that brand! I bought a few smocked rompers for DS when he was born. I am a huge fan of smocked and traditional clothes. I love seeing little boys in peter pan collars and shortalls - ADORABLE!

What other brands do you like?

rederikkade
September 17th, 2012, 11:59 PM
There are many online and other stores providing the best men's wear. I perform shopping mostly in the online stores for my entire family. As the coming one is the rainy season I recently bought the leather jackets which are the hot favourites to many of the people now too. They are like hot cakes at any time. I too had a collection of two leather jackets , During winter they serves the best and I usually wear while riding the bike.

HopingForPigtails
September 18th, 2012, 01:15 AM
I really like www.nextdirect.com. I think they're a Canadian company. But they're way cheaper than Boden and offer a lot of the same style as Boden. I don't love their women's clothes really- just the kids. They've got tons on their site but if you're willing to wade through it, super cute (at least for boys- haven't looked at girls stuff yet :-)

The Anchor
September 18th, 2012, 03:28 PM
I really like Buy Fashion, Children (http://www.nextdirect.com). I think they're a Canadian company. But they're way cheaper than Boden and offer a lot of the same style as Boden. I don't love their women's clothes really- just the kids. They've got tons on their site but if you're willing to wade through it, super cute (at least for boys- haven't looked at girls stuff yet :-)

Thanks for this...I'm Canadian and never heard of it, but I just had a look...LOVE IT!