PDA

View Full Version : Eyelashes!

mis2ninos
June 11th, 2012, 01:59 PM
So I wasn't blessed with gorgeous eyelashes. In fact, they are short and straight. I started looking into Latisse, the eyelash helper that has the ads....then found out that they can change the color of light colored eyes :(

Well I wasn't willing to give up my green eyes so I started looking for other options...I checked amazon and found Mavala here: Amazon.com: Mavala Switzerland Double Lash--/0.3OZ: MAVALA SWITZERLAND: Beauty (http://www.amazon.com/Mavala-Switzerland-Double-Lash-0-3OZ/dp/B002IS553Y)

It had 4 out of 5 starts from a lot of amazon verified purchases so I decided with a $15 price tag it couldn't hurt to try! Well that was 6 weeks ago and let me tell you it really does work!

Just this past weekend my husband even commented on how much longer they are. They are also fuller and I'm seeing a lot less breakage/falling when I remove my make-up at night. I use the "they're real!" mascara from sephora and my eyeslashes look so good now they almost look fake!

Anyway, thats my little secret, thought I would share with you ladies :)

fresas
June 11th, 2012, 02:02 PM
That is a lot cheaper than the LiLash I have used. With PCOS, my eyelashes were falling out, but LiLash stopped that and helped my eyelashes be prettier. I would much rather pay $15 for something that works, though! I'm going to look into that. Thank you!

mis2ninos
June 11th, 2012, 02:08 PM
I was really skeptical that it would work for such a low price!

dloui128
June 11th, 2012, 02:23 PM
awesome