PDA

View Full Version : here are my symptoms all the signs that would indicate girl.....if not...then you know is all BLAH!

toomanyboys
June 13th, 2012, 07:34 AM
i thought i list all the things that should indicate this baby is a girl more than anything...with my confidance knocked quite severly yesterday and with me kind of being brought back to earth after realizing that it can all go so wrong and this could never be the girl i actually thought up until yesterday i could have here are all the sign and symptoms....

1. i have had cherrie the pychic predict my 1DD..and told me my next baby will be a DD and this was then and i reconfrimed that with her another 2 mc and 4 years later.
2. had a well known reputable pychich with a 5 star rating locally tell me she would bet her monye this is girl....
3. i had a tarot card reading and pychic tell me this is a girl too
4. the chinese gender chart when usd with the proper chinese age and month sais girl
5.the moon phase was in the girl pahase at my potential O time.
6.i took clomid 2 months prior to conceiving am told it favours girl babies
7.i have little or not cm prior to pg and after. only now i am getting yellowish water snotty like cm.
8.i have had a an early pg test that went dark really quickly...from around 7-8dpo
8.1 felt ditictive implnatation bleeding on the left side of my uterus (althouhg O on the right) so am assuming ramzi will be in accordance with that. as even now baby feels very low down and uerus more on left.
9.i am not gaining weight or having a bump as i did with my boys at all. in fact my uterus still seems to be in the pelvis which is unusual for me as by 3 months i have a clear defined belly with all my boys.
10.my skin was bad straight away being red and blotchy and then i broke out badly from week 7.
11.scalp itchy and hari dull as hell...no amount of conditioner or serum seems to be making it look any better. and it is falling out alot as well as feels dry and strangly.
12. nevr ever been sick with my boys....but OMG. this time i had nausea fomr 5.5 weeks which seadily progressed to sever nausea up until week 8 by whihc time i have had to thorw up on purpose so more than a handful of vmiting episodes.
13. hate almost all food but starving and have a particularly sweet tooth for cakes and buisquits. and LOVE fruit.off meat and chicken. and fish.
14. although i like the idea of coffee...the smell isn;t helping.
15. headaches every morning
16. sleeping more comfortably on my left
17. still cannot find heartbeat of baby with doppler (baby girl maybe smaller so heartbeat not heard as quickly as with boy babies)
18.looking all round the sides so not feeling ,like my bump is making an appearance anytime soon but my sides are compensating for that
19.lots of heartburn at the start (which i had with my girl who has lots of hair and is very hairy too lol)
20.just my insitinct telling me girl and seeing falt kind of nubs at 8w4d and now at 10w4d but it is unrelaiable as it is too early)
21.not keen on sex.give or take really..not fussed at all...with my boys i was constantly up for it...:)

so there you have it...if i were to compare it to all my PG then i would say it is very much like my daughters in fact looking at her journal it is flllowing the main same pattern so far nothing is different apart form the fact that i had spotting with her which i am told i may have with this one too as there is a anecoic mass near my baby's sack.....it may be reabsorbed or it may come out ass spotting.

i have PCOS so i know i have high naturally high testosterone and back in the day when i was younger and with ds1 and ds2 i was fitter and skinnier so assume i conceoved them for all those reasons...i am more prone to carry boys than girls.but with all the curcial factors such as the environment being one of the main determination what we conceive, i would assume that with very little no cm, clomid and frequent BD around O time (lower sperm count) and being slightly over my natural avarge weight (i am normally 8st but was nearly 10st9lb when i conceived plus my age i am older now..37, i had all the hopes and reassurance that i could only be carrying a girl now...but let see. if i am not.....all this will go pants for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTC5
June 13th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Hope you have a girl in there x

auroara78
June 13th, 2012, 11:39 AM
I also hope it's your girl in there!!!

How early will you find out for sure?

pearl
June 13th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Wishing you to have your girl :ballerina:

girlmom
June 13th, 2012, 03:17 PM
good luck, i have all those symptoms but im having a boy. except the morning sickness. but i've never had morning sickness with any of my kids. i guess im lucky, i can't imagine puking every morning.

Hobbermittens
June 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM
Hope you have a girl in there!

toomanyboys
June 14th, 2012, 02:33 AM
awwww..thanks girls.....like i said...i cannot imagine for one minute it is a boy..but who am i to see into the future eh????just though to show you that if it is a boy....how BLAH all this stuff is and how it means nothing becasu all the things i have listed here.....with my boys i had simple straight forward (also spotting only) pg...i showed quicker, i had no ms (ds3 i had some nausea), i looked radiant but i had a clear bump buy 12 weeks. hair was lucsious and basically i felt great....
oh well....
am toyint to go for my NT or not but i got 2 weeks to decide will go around 12.5-13 weeks.

Hope2012
July 5th, 2012, 03:20 AM
Good luck! Hope you get your girl