PDA

View Full Version : Soy Isoflavones and gender swaying

Coccinelle33
January 28th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Does anyone have any info on this? I would really like to use it again cd 3-7 and vitex the rest of the days Tamara says it sways blue. I have 1 dd from it and 2 ds but I love it. I want to also use lots of lime this time and maybe some sylk and aci jel so I think im gonna be swaying a little harder than I did with my last 2 babies....

Thanks to anyone who finds anything or can add to this!

atomic sagebrush
January 28th, 2011, 02:55 PM
It may increase your EWCM and that's how it sways blue. But I think if you take an antihistamine you may be able to counteract that. I am following your plan with a lot of excitement because I find the soy-vitex combination to be intriguing.

Emery
March 29th, 2011, 01:23 PM
I am on my 3rd cycle using Soy. If this doesn't work I am going to the RE next cycle for Clomid. I will keep you ladies posted.
I anm not temping but I do use OPKs and I think I am getting the LH surge but not actually ovulating, if that's even possible. When TTC my son (under the care of the RE) I had to use a trigger shot.
Ugh. I'm so frustrated that my body won't work right. Make swaying 100 times harder when fertility issues are in the way.

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2011, 08:33 PM
It is def. possible to ~almost~ ovulate...the egg grows and matures and then never quite makes it out because there wasn't enough LH or something else went wrong. Then the body reabsorbs the egg. Since no corpus luteum forms, you will not have AF. I had the most realistic fake O ever a couple months ago and thought I may even be pg, had EWCM and O pains, but no egg had been released and I never got my period.

Just out of curiosity, are you getting positive OPK? When I had the fake O I wondered if I would have gotten a pos. OPK or not but forgot to ask my doctor.

Emery
March 30th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Atomic I'm getting a period every 31 days. If I'm not ovulating I think it's called annovulatory cycles. I get a + opk on cd 17 usually and I use a digital so no guessing. My schedule doesnt allow for tempting.

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 10:43 AM
Boo! I"m sorry, that makes it a lot harder. I hope this is your month and if not, Clomid does def. sway pink!!