PDA

View Full Version : I think I posted this in the wrong place at first...can I post this here yet?

luvncamrin
June 17th, 2012, 08:32 AM
So I have been off here for a while after getting my DG with Child #3, my journey and sway is on here from him =)....I was using the charting method from FAM to AVOID PG...the TCOYF software...I was meticulous...SOME HOW I'm pg...from aBD 7 days BEFORE O!!! WTH!!! I didn't want another baby this soon at ALL ...I really wanted to enjoy my youngest ..he's almost 10 months old and still BFing full time! This is horrible timing in our lives (with DH's work) just in general....BUT worse yet...I just know it will be a girl! =( The time of year(both of my boys were concieved in winter...my DD in the end of june) this one was probably concieved in the last couple days of may....although I don't see how...the timing...I wasn't doing ANY swaying at all...because I was avoiding this!!! Idon't know my PH...diet....nothing!!! I am still in shock and dissipointed borderline...devestated...but I know the salt in the wound will be that this is going to turn out to be another and FINAL pg with a girl and GD! Uggh... I know I can't change things but I really need support right now. I can't even tell DH right now because I can't afford to put more pressure on him and stress him out before all of his big interviews coming up....I'm still in denial... shock..and back to having GD at 5 weeks pg! I swore I'd never get PG again with out a good solid sway like last time... I guess I didn't get the choice and my fate is already sealed =( The icing on the cake is...my EVIL (and I don't take that word lightly!) had BGBG....so I know she will be comparing me to her...GREAT! =(

Sorry to be so down....but I'm in a bad place right now

Any thoughts/ advice ladies???

DS1-oct/07 DD1-Mar/10 DS2- aug/2011 MY awesome sway baby

Waiting4Daisy
June 19th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Hi hun. I remember you from In Gender. If it helps, I think you have an awesome chance at a boy. 5+ days from O resulting in a pregnancy is blue territory, something to do with the hormones. I have 3 boys and 2 were conceived with a 4+ cut off (DS2 was at least 5 days, we thought we were safe after our oopsy as we weren't trying for another baby). I'm sure much of how you feel right now is just general freak out after the unexpected pregnancy. I hope you start to feel a bit better hun :-)