PDA

View Full Version : Rephresh Help

fish2012
June 18th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Hope this is the right place to post this, have posted in TTC girl too just in case it isn't

Hi Ladies,

We're doing FR and multiple attempts first night before last and next planned to be last nite however we had to abort attempt as TMI my lady bits were just toooo sore and slightly inflamed. We didn't DTD last nite and I havn't used rephresh this morning however I'm still some what sore and this morning I've had some rubbery muscas and then quiet a bit of slipperly mucas having been dry since AF. I'm taking SP, Vitex, antihistime since Af and using the rephresh since 3 days before first attempt with a little top up the last two mornings.

What should I drop thinking of dropping the Rephresh as this is making me dryer I think and isn't working as lube for us at all! next attempt due ce soir advice ladies should I drop the rephresh top up this morning or keep it?

I'm being lame I know but I'm finding this whole thing quiet stressful and would really like to get preggie this month really but really want it to be an girl! anyone else had this experiance?

thanks

xx

atomic sagebrush
June 19th, 2012, 10:06 AM
I answsered this in your other post.