PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY could find my baby's hearbeat at 11w 2d....it was between 169-171 bpm

toomanyboys
June 19th, 2012, 11:27 AM
so i finally told my hubby about the baby....he was shocked to say the least...lol... but it was lovely.....its been 3 days and he is still trying to process the idea that he will be a dad of 5!!!!LOL.....but he seems excited...a bit apprehensive that it could obviously be very much ds4...lol...

i have been using my doppler since week 8 on and off to try and find the baby's heartbeat and then finally found it at 11w2d (on sunday evening)....it was lovely and although my 2mHZ couldn't pick up the reading properly i did get a brief glance at 169-171. and as i suspected it, baby is concentrated very lower down quite central and slightly towards the left. but it is very low down....

just makes all this more real....

nausea still very much dominating my life....lol....the moment i think it may be ceasing it creeps back in...UGHHHH.....

just waiting for it to GO AWAY already!!!!!!!!!!!

auroara78
June 19th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Ah so sweet you were able to hear the heartbeat!!

And your DH didn't know before?

sorry about the MS...hope it ends for you soon.

toomanyboys
June 19th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Ah so sweet you were able to hear the heartbeat!!

And your DH didn't know before?

sorry about the MS...hope it ends for you soon.
yep i kept it from DH for 3 months!!!!LOL...i got myself a card form moonpig with 4 my kids at the fornt saing....'to the most fantastic dad of 4.....' and inside read...'...and one more!!!' with a enlarged pic of the 10.4 week ultrasound.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

and aurora..i know how you mut be feeling with your DD due...it is the most amazing feeling in the world...i still look at my DD today and it still feels like a dream...i don;t think i will ever get over the fact she is mine.....it is the most amazing feeling ever.......:)...as i keep describing it to people....have a DD after 3 boys...is like a x-mas, birthday and anniversaries every single day!!! that feeling of complete awe never quite disssapears.....:) and i am evr so greatful for that.....i thank god almoghty every single day for her presence.....:)

auroara78
June 20th, 2012, 10:06 AM
Yes, I can't wait to meet her!! I still won't fully believe I have a daughter until I meet her. I think about it all the time...what she'll look like, be like, etc...I still think for some reason she'll resemble DS2, prob. becuz DS2 looks so much like my DH, and I myself look more like my Dad than my Mom, but we'll see!

Was your DH shocked when you told him? Bravo to you, I couldn't keep that to myself for 10 weeks! Heheh, I always run off to show my DH the preg test!