PDA

View Full Version : Cheapie OPK Ebay Combo That I Bought Every Month-2 Months

Butterfly Spirit
June 23rd, 2012, 03:19 AM
Hi ladies,
I contacted the ebay seller that I have purchased my cheapie One Step OPK + One Step Pregnancy kits from and I told them that they should make the combo of the One Step Ovulation and the Babi Pregnancy Tests.
The OPKS are fabulous and I've never ever been disappointed with them, I tried the One Step Pregnancy and they just didn't pick up the hcg...so anyways, I asked the seller to send me the Babi ones and I was able to try them out. They are great! Here the kit is, and I wish you all the luck in the world to get that bean in your belly!
I took 4 a day when I was TTC noon...4pm...8pm...and midnight.. but you can change the hours just take them every 4 hours. :)

Buyer Recommended: 100 One Step LH Ovulation OPK + 20 Babi Pregnancy Test Strip | eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120936387648#ht_798wt_1398)

Butterfly Spirit
July 5th, 2012, 10:26 PM
I would LOVE to hear opinions on your experiences with these strips. BTW I'm receiving absolutely no compensation for sending that seller customers. Your happiness is my satisfaction!! ;)