PDA

View Full Version : Wow! RJ has DHEA!

xmasheart
January 29th, 2011, 05:34 AM
I'm sorry if this is common knowledge already but I have been looking up DHEA as I am considering taking it for my next cycle and what do you know...

Royal Jelly contains DHEA among other things! and I already have the RJ+BP from The Vitamin Shoppe.

The article is here (http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=20050628143136).

Please let me know your thoughts.

HORMONES
If you have hormonal problems, like hot flashes, or endometriosis, royal jelly is a great source of natural steroid hormones and those steroids are safe, natural, and they are absolutely non-toxic. Clinically, I have seen hundreds of people improve.

One of the steroid hormones it contains is DHEA. How many of you have been wanting to take DHEA? Here is a natural source for the elderly, for boosting the adrenal glands and for providing a natural blood level of DHEA. Royal jelly is also a supreme source of progesterone and estrogen. It is important to know the scientific composition. If we understand what is in it, we can really get some benefits.

Women who have hot flashes, who have menopausal syndrome, frequently are deficient, or they have an imbalance in the right kind of estrogen. Royal jelly is high in estradiol and the form of estrogen it contains is safe. Therefore, young women who have problems with their menstrual cycle can take a good royal jelly to get that back into balance. It also has an absolutely immense benefit for women who have hot flashes during menopause. It is quick, fast and effective for hot flashes because it is provides the deficient hormones that lead to the hot flashes.

Royal jelly provides a major improvement for ovarian cysts and endometriosis. We had two of the most severe cases of endometriosis improve. That is when the menstrual fluid backs up into the abdomen, the uterus and the ovaries, and causes inflammation and severe pain and agony.

For problems of low libido or impotence, I can tell you from personal experience that the regular intake of Royal Kick, the royal jelly product of high grade, is fantastic for getting a more natural love life.

It makes good sense that hormonal problems can be helped by royal jelly because the Queen bee is not any old bee. She is fed royal jelly. She is the only one that gets it, and she produces 2,000 eggs a day. I think we have a hard time laying one a month. That clearly indicates the potency. If it has that kind of potency, there is nothing like it for the hormonal system. All kinds of individual supplements, DHEA, ginseng, and herbs will not have that effect. Royal jelly is not just an herb, not just a cure. It is a nutrient-dense substance that has rejuvenatory powers.

sassafras
January 29th, 2011, 08:19 AM
interessting! thanks for sharing