PDA

View Full Version : BBT Question- restless nights

cravingsalt
June 25th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Question for whomever- I know I'm reaching here, but just passing the time. So I’m in the 2ww at 12dpo, have had a drop in temp the past two days. I’m fully expecting AF to arrive anytime now, but besides a little brown spotting a few days ago, nothing yet. The low temps the past two days were nearly to coverline (1/10 degree away, at 98.1), but have been after restless nights’ sleep. Stupidly, I think I was so eager to wake up and take a hpt that I woke myself up (not to mention an awful storm we’ve been having in Florida the past few days), then I go back to sleep then. I took my temp twice yesterday during the day and evening and was 99.2 and 99.1- almost a fever, but not sick.

Has anyone else had their temp drop instead of rise after a restless night’s sleep? Intuitively you’d think it would rise from the tossing and turning…

Thanks,
Sophia

Typical_Jules
June 25th, 2012, 04:59 PM
I really don't know, you would think it would rise instead of fall though

Unless you slept with mouth open?

cravingsalt
June 26th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Here's an interesting link that claims to adjust your bbt for you if you take your temp at the wrong time. Basal Body Temperature Adjuster - WhenMyBaby (http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php) I don't take too much stock in it though. For me, it was just AF on her way (the most obvious conclusion, but something in the 2ww brings out the creativity in your thinking, lol!)