PDA

View Full Version : July 2WW

Pages : [1] 2 3

HopeandDreamG
June 28th, 2012, 11:21 AM
I am starting the July 2WW because this will be my last 2WW for a few months if this month is a bust! By time my attempts are over we will be in July :) Here's hoping for all of us that July will be the last 2WW thread we need to be on!!!

If a mod can stickie when u have a chance that would be great

Onegirl
June 28th, 2012, 03:49 PM
HopeandDreamG - I'm holding my fingers crossed for you - hopefully July is our month! I'm testing on the 7th... ok maybe the 6th LOL

Looking 4Boy
June 28th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I won't we be 2WW until second week in July but I really really hope this is my last one. I'm starting to worry it's not going to happen. :(

HopeandDreamG
June 28th, 2012, 10:35 PM
fingers crossed for us one girl!

Why do u think it mat not happen looking4boy?

Cinss
June 28th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Ill be testing on the 5th of July, not feeling it this month at all.

Onegirl
June 29th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Cinss - haven't had any symptoms, or just tired of the waiting?

Onegirl
June 29th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Grrrrr... I just looked at my FF charts from previous pregnancies, and see that I did a HPT on 11DPO and they were still BFNs! So I'm gonna have to wait until at least 12dpo! that's too long!

HopeandDreamG
June 29th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Cinss- that's when it always happens!

Onegirl- at least you know that! I'm still attempting so not officially into the 2ww yet. Almost ;)

Cinss
June 30th, 2012, 07:58 AM
I havent had any symptoms. I would be floored with a bfp, but i am not expecting it at all. I will probably take a break if im out this month. Its really starting to get to me :(

Lassie1982
June 30th, 2012, 08:12 AM
We wont be attempting this month so I won't be here but just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck!!
Cinns and hope you 2 are certainly due to have your bfp's best of luck xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HopeandDreamG
June 30th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Thanks Lassie!

Cinss~ If this month isn't it for me I'm out for a couple of months too..for health stuff! Watch it will be us with BFP's! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
June 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM
I can't believe July 1st is tomorrow! Where does the time go????? TTC weeks seem to go SO slow at the same time. I guess all the distraction makes time fly!

Good luck to everyone in July!!!

Onegirl
June 30th, 2012, 03:42 PM
HopeandDreamG - the 2ww wait will be here before you know it... it's just once it's here... it lasts FOREVER!

4dpo here... some cramps like bf AF... no idea if that usually happens or not, I hate how much attention I pay to my body in the 2ww... It makes every twinge feel like it means something. Anybody any early symptoms?

mydream
June 30th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Just stopping by to wish everyone luck in the month of July! Come on BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!

HopeandDreamG
July 1st, 2012, 11:19 AM
July 1st. Holy. O'd Friday night so the waiting begins.......

Thanks mydream because I truly need it and cannot take this anymore

HopeandDreamG
July 1st, 2012, 01:18 PM
Is it possible to have increased appetite 1 1/2 days past O. Just ate too much for lunch :( or maybe it's the LE diet for 6 months!

NCBeachyGrl
July 1st, 2012, 01:22 PM
Is it possible to have increased appetite 1 1/2 days past O. Just ate too much for lunch :( or maybe it's the LE diet for 6 months!

I have noticed that right after O, I am really hungry too! Maybe it is the hormones and maybe willpower goes down knowing that your attempt for the cycle is over! I'm hungry now and just had lunch! It isn't helping either that I have barbecue ribs in the crock pot for DH either!:hair:

HopeandDreamG
July 1st, 2012, 03:10 PM
Oy. Wishing I'm pregnant. Your totally right the will power is much weaker after attempts. We had a Beach party BBQ fireworks last night and I actually stuck to the LE. No wonder I went to town at lunch today!

NCBeachyGrl
July 2nd, 2012, 01:05 PM
So this is my first 2WW since 2009 so I don't remember any early symptoms or what is normal vs abnormal. So...I am starting to obsess! I have been so crampy and bloated since yesterday and it is driving me crazy! I went from feeling so skinny from being on the LE diet to now feeling fat and bloated. I hope this is a preg. symptom and not me gaining weight!!!

Anyone else want to join obsessing with me?

HopeandDreamG
July 2nd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Lol, my last two preganacys weren't planned so I never obsessed! I just wish someone can tell me now if i'm pregnant! I'm def wanting to eat more but I think that's just from O, knowing the next attempt is far away (especially for me :(
I have no symptoms yet. Well yesterday I had a little CM which I never have because of the clomid I took. I was reading on a site some women had cm 2dpo and ended up with bfp's!

NCBeachyGrl
July 2nd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Lol, my last two preganacys weren't planned so I never obsessed! I just wish someone can tell me now if i'm pregnant! I'm def wanting to eat more but I think that's just from O, knowing the next attempt is far away (especially for me :(

Me too! I want someone to just tell me and I want to eat the house down! I don't know what my problem is! I have never been like this and I am staying in a BAD mood b/c I am hungry and can't eat the things I want to eat! If I can just make it to 10DPO....I am going to take a big cheat!

HopeandDreamG
July 2nd, 2012, 03:39 PM
Lol, seriously I'm gonna eat the house down too. I think it's bc I've been starving for 6months!! After this I'm on a break. Wondering when I should eat a big juicy bacon cheeseburger!! Hahaha! I can now but I'd feel guilty how ridiculous. Def taking off July and probably even august. I swear I better bs pregnant.
I'm on the beach (of course) talking to dh about the nursery and how I'd paint it. I'm so over this

HopeandDreamG
July 2nd, 2012, 03:40 PM
I think I'm going on pottery barn website to pick bedding and paint. What is wrong with me!

Typical_Jules
July 2nd, 2012, 05:07 PM
Hi girls, do you mind if I jump in :) I've just started my 2 ww at 3dpo....I'm a terrible terrible poasa and just wonder how long can I last...

Good luck to those about to test.... bfp all round!!

NCBeachyGrl
July 2nd, 2012, 05:10 PM
I am terrible too! I don't know what it is about POAS that makes it so enjoyable! I just got 6 FRER in the mail today and it is taking everything I have to not use 1!

HopeandDreamG
July 2nd, 2012, 06:21 PM
Ncbeachy- I have another symptom lol, at dinner I just got completely emotional telling a story that I told a million times before about sept 11th (granted its sad). I have never had a reaction before, hormones perhaps?? The obsessing is a little fun right now ;)

Cinss
July 2nd, 2012, 07:53 PM
DTD last night and had the pre AF blood afterwards, this happens to me all the time just before AF starts :( So i am out again. I will be taking a break, this was our 7th month trying and i am just getting too depressed. I wish all of you the best of luck for your BFPs.

HopeandDreamG
July 2nd, 2012, 07:59 PM
Cinss- your temp is still up there. Although I don't know the F conversion. R u sure? I know how you feel. I've been at this forever and I feel so done in had high hopes for you. I thought bc you were done it would happen. I hope your wrong about AF :)

NCBeachyGrl
July 2nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
Ncbeachy- I have another symptom lol, at dinner I just got completely emotional telling a story that I told a million times before about sept 11th (granted its sad). I have never had a reaction before, hormones perhaps?? The obsessing is a little fun right now ;)

Love it! I am really all over the place. DH said he was suprised he comitted to having a 3rd with the way I have been acting today. EVERYTHING has frustrated me, made me mad, aggrevated me! Hope this is a symptom and not me being crazy!!!!

Lassie1982
July 3rd, 2012, 05:24 AM
oh cinns - I'm so sorry hun :(

I know how you feel - have a bit of a break, it does help, i gave myself a couple of days away from here, and spent 10days pigging out on all the foods i have been craving, we are not trying this cycle, but will start again the next (so i am back on the diet super strict) but that little time away, and knowing that we are having a month of seems to have given me that little boost i need to get back on the wagon.

Best of luck - thinking of you lots xo

Lassie1982
July 3rd, 2012, 05:28 AM
hope - when will you be testing? The hunger is a good sign :) Really hope its your month xo

the 6 month mark on the diet for me was my 'enough' point....hence my taking a break for a month, i gave myself 10 days of pigging out on all my foods i have been craving and i have hit the diet again with renewed strength!

NCBeachyGrl
July 3rd, 2012, 07:42 AM
Ughhh....FF moved my O date from CD11 to CD13 so now it says I am only 4 DPO! I really do feel that I O'd on CD12 - I had the worst O pains ever so I am just going to consider myself 5 DPO. Great....now I have to wait even longer to test!

HopeandDreamG
July 3rd, 2012, 08:51 AM
Cd 12 is like splitting the difference anyway! It's just a computer program. I can't tell u the amount of times I've seen ladies disagree and go with what their bodies were telling them. Either way your all good!

NCBeachyGrl
July 3rd, 2012, 11:51 PM
Seriously....just call me Bella from Twilight....I am 5 DPO and can feel the baby move. Seriously, this gas better be a pregnancy symptom or else I am crazy and now gross.

fish2012
July 4th, 2012, 04:33 AM
i felt baby move yesterday......AF arrived today :sigh:

NCBeachyGrl
July 4th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Sorry AF arrived! It is crazy how things can be in 2 WW. I am not feeling very hopeful at all this cycle.

HopeandDreamG
July 4th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Sorry fish. And Cinss I came to see if u were still in and saw today was cd1 :(

HopeandDreamG
July 4th, 2012, 09:53 AM
hope - when will you be testing? The hunger is a good sign :) Really hope its your month xo

the 6 month mark on the diet for me was my 'enough' point....hence my taking a break for a month, i gave myself 10 days of pigging out on all my foods i have been craving and i have hit the diet again with renewed strength!

My problem is its hard to go back on when I've been off. I'm all good or all bad. I don't want to gain weight back either. Well I had breakfast today. The first time in 6 months. actually I did once when I got my bfp in march that ended in chemical.
I test daily bc I used a trigger which is hcg so I'm watching it fade out. It can go blank then positive or get darker and I know I have a real bfp. Kay if it fades out stop and wait at least till 10dpo. Maybe more so I can keep hope longer :/

fish2012
July 5th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Okay was wondering how people were tweaking thier plans?

This is mine for last month
Diet LE in now weigh 10.6 which is nothing for me ;-S
Supps LR(DH),SP,Vitex,antihistime,asprin
Refresh
FR x 11; DTD (o-5,o-4); FR x 2 (geography!) DTD (o-3,o-2)

This month I really want to get preggie i think weight lost is important and i'm not sure how much longer i'll manage it for and whole thing is driving me crazy already - light weight i know!

This is my plan for this month is it different enough?!
Diet LE
Supps LR(DH),SP,Vitex,antihistime,asprin
Refresh
FR x 10; DTD o-3,o-2,o-1,o

thank you ladies i felt so alone until i found this site x

aroundtheworld
July 5th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to GD. Just joined late last night. :)

I am currently 7 dpo. I have always been able to get a positive test at 9 or 10 dpo when pregnant. I plan to test Saturday and/or Sunday. DH and I only dtd 4 days prior to O this cycle, so my chances aren't super-high. But it wouldn't take a miracle to be pregnant and that's what I'm clinging to! ;) DH and I would both adore a March baby; we've wanted one for a very long time because we're an Irish family and have a special place in our hearts for the month of March. A little redheaded girl would make it a dream come true, however the first goal is simply to get pregnant! Gotta take it one step at a time. lol

Callmecrazy
July 5th, 2012, 03:15 PM
I'm about to be in the 2ww. Should O this weekend. I usually get +hpt at 10 dpo. So I will be testing on the 17th or 18th.
Getting excited about the wait!!

kaseybaby
July 5th, 2012, 06:03 PM
I am sorry Cinns. I know how you feel, I am CD 2 onto my 14th month of tring.

HopeandDreamG
July 5th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Aroundtheworld- welcome

I'm having some spotting 6dpo. Praying it's implantation bleed! And if it is please stick bean stick :)

coocoobananas
July 5th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hope, I don't want to jinx you but I just have feeling about you this month...:)

Butterfly Spirit
July 5th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Hope, I don't want to jinx you but I just have feeling about you this month...:)

After she mentioned the bleed I also got the thought "July is HER month!" Because I'm never prego unless I have some form of blood after O! LOL

HopeandDreamG
July 6th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Coocoo & butterfly- I'm loving you both right now! Great post to wake up to read :) you know how much I am praying that you are right!!

Lassie1982
July 6th, 2012, 07:39 PM
hope this HAS to be it, it just HAS to!!!!!
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

HopeandDreamG
July 6th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Thank you lassie. Hope your right... Bc really this has to be it! I can't take it anymore!

Callmecrazy
July 6th, 2012, 09:37 PM
It's driving me crazy just waiting for my temp to spike, let alone the whole 2 weeks. Good thing I've got lots of strips to poas, lol!!

HopeandDreamG
July 7th, 2012, 08:00 AM
Did it spike this am callmecrazy?

I'm afraid to test! Only 8dpo anyway but was tempted this am.

NCBeachyGrl
July 7th, 2012, 08:04 AM
I have been so bad testing! I just can't help myself. This AM I could see a line when I held it up to the light...that is so sad! LOL! I started a thread in the 2WW area about it!

Callmecrazy
July 7th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Did it spike this am callmecrazy?

I'm afraid to test! Only 8dpo anyway but was tempted this am.

No :( all my calendars say I should O today, so I'm hoping for a spike tomorrow.

HopeandDreamG
July 7th, 2012, 04:24 PM
I'm really wanting to test tomorrow but I'm conflicted!

Butterfly Spirit
July 7th, 2012, 04:31 PM

I think you are way too early tmw. How many dpo?

HopeandDreamG
July 7th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Butterfly- tomorrow will be 9dpo. I have some CM too which I never have. Usually pretty dry. My hopes r really up.

pebmcpd7
July 7th, 2012, 06:08 PM
I am 6 DPO. I had a miscarriage last month :(. I never got back into the diet:(
I was taking my vitex and DH was taking his supps, that was about it. We went away for the weekend of my O and DTD :shemademe: My DH did not FR. If I do get pregnant this month it is not in the pink zone, and with 6 boys :worry:

Lassie1982
July 7th, 2012, 07:37 PM

wait till 12dpo!!! don't give yourself the opportunity for disappointment... (i know, easier said then done)

HopeandDreamG
July 8th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Lassie~ Im gonna listen to you for this morning at least ;). I peed in a cup and I've been wanting to dip a stick in it and I can't bring myself to do it. I think I'm gonna dump it!

peb~ You never know. the misscarriage will sway for you (I am so sorry, I really understand the pain and dissappointment). And MOST women have babies without swaying!

NCBeachyGrl
July 8th, 2012, 09:39 AM
I am really feeling strange today! I am naseaus, back hurts, last night I was so exhausted that it almost hurt, and I have had some cramping like no other. I guess all of this could be early AF signs so I am trying not to get too hopefull. But, now I have really got my hopes up with all these symptoms. I still don't have a real line on a pregnancy test so I am feeling frustrated at this point.

Good for you to not test yet! You have made it this far.....what is one more day?

HopeandDreamG
July 8th, 2012, 09:44 AM
NC~ I just cant be at the beach today after looking at a stark white test. I really think I have a good chance of a positive based on the bleed CD6, some emotional rollercoaster stuff, and CM. I totally get you...the dissappointment will be that much bigger.

NCBeachyGrl
July 8th, 2012, 09:51 AM
NC~ I just cant be at the beach today after looking at a stark white test. I really think I have a good chance of a positive based on the bleed CD6, some emotional rollercoaster stuff, and CM. I totally get you...the dissappointment will be that much bigger.

I really think you have a good chance too! The longer you can wait, the better it will be! And, statistics show that even with a FRER, it can still take until 12-14 DPO to get a positive! Enjoy your day at the beach and try not to think about pregnency tests or anything else!

HopeandDreamG
July 8th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Thats gonna be hard. I constantly pick up my phone and check out all the sites...trying to symptom spot, looking at emails to see replies to my posts etc etc....!!! Like somehow its gonna show me I have a BFP!!!

NCBeachyGrl
July 8th, 2012, 09:57 AM
I think we have the same brain!!!

HopeandDreamG
July 8th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Lol, and we r the same dpo!

Lassie1982
July 8th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Thats gonna be hard. I constantly pick up my phone and check out all the sites...trying to symptom spot, looking at emails to see replies to my posts etc etc....!!! Like somehow its gonna show me I have a BFP!!!

if it makes you feel any better - i do the exact same thing :) specially since upgrading my fertility friend, i keep checking the pregnancy likelihood calculator to see if its given me any more points!

oh and i go to sites like FF and countdown to pregnancy to look at preg tests for the same number of dpi as i currently am...

the whole process just makes us go loopy doesn't it?

:fx:

HopeandDreamG
July 8th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Lassie- I do the same thing! I just started the symptoms though on ff. wish I did it sooner ;)

NCBeachyGrl
July 9th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Hope - did you test today? I still am getting BFNs and it is making me depressed!

But, my temp is staying higher than usual! After O I am usually over 97.9 and I only get to 98 one or two days but I have been over 98 for four days now! My chart looks nothing like it usually does so I am hoping that is a good sign.

Shellbelle
July 9th, 2012, 01:51 PM
NC, your chart looks good! FX for you all!

I haven't even gotten a temp confirmation for ovulation yet, but I'm already obsessing. Not over symptoms yet, but over baby stuff in general. I have a love/hate relationship with the 2ww -- as long as I'm there, there is hope, but I go crazy with the waiting!

NCBeachyGrl
July 9th, 2012, 02:07 PM
NC, your chart looks good! FX for you all!

I haven't even gotten a temp confirmation for ovulation yet, but I'm already obsessing. Not over symptoms yet, but over baby stuff in general. I have a love/hate relationship with the 2ww -- as long as I'm there, there is hope, but I go crazy with the waiting!

This is just such a bad time to be in the 2WW! Usually work is busy and life in general is busy, but with the July 4th holiday, things are SO slow. It is really all I sit and think about. I have this love/hate thing with it too. It is such an exciting phase and one of the things that I love when TTC (getting a + pregnancy test), but right now I am just so bored and impatient!

Good luck to you and welcome to the 2WW!

aroundtheworld
July 9th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I'm out. BFN yesterday and huge temp drop this AM.

Officially going to sway for a girl now! :)

strawbell
July 10th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Did my attempt the wknd so now offically in the tww 1dpo, hope it goes nice and quickly with a BFP at the end.

NCBeachyGrl
July 10th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Welcome Strawbell!
Sorry to hear about BFN around the world. Good luck with your sway!

I am either 11 or 12 DPO today and got another BFN. My temps are still high so I feel really good about that. AF is supposed to be here tomorrow or Thursday so I am going to hold out and save my last test until Friday if AF doesn't show.

cravingsalt
July 10th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Hi ladies!!!

I'm back in the 2ww- will have to go through this thread better a little later, hope to see some BFP's and 2ww graduates! I guess I'm at 3dpo, but have been having a hard time recognizing o except in retrospect because my temps aren't shooting up with a sharp spike like they used to. I'm still 2/10 of a degree lower than where my usual 1dpo temp ends up, but 1/10 over usual coverline. Had almost zero fertile cm this month, not feeling very hopeful- but I know as the days tick by I'll get my hopes up again! I swear the 2ww distorts time, lol... Good luck ladies!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f80fc//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f80fc/) || Ovulation Calendar (http;//www.fertilityfriend.com)

Callmecrazy
July 10th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Cravingsalt- your chart looks similar to mine. I didnt have a jump in temp either. Just a gradual climb. Same date for O as well. When are you planning on testing?

Shellbelle
July 10th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Cravingsalt, your chart looks good!

Still no o here. 97.2 again today. Ugh.

cravingsalt
July 10th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Callmecrazy- oh yay, we're cd buddies!

I would say 12 dpo but I know I don't have the willpower, especially with a fresh pack on internet cheapies to grab from. I'll probably start at 9dpo, which is entirely too early. You?

cravingsalt
July 10th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Shellbelle-

Sorry to hear that! Have you been opk testing in case of a second surge? I know your hubby is not around- when does he come back? If anything at least you may know what’s going on with your cycle. Honestly my first 98.0 was a 97.8 when I first took it and I re-took it and got the 98.0, so I don’t feel 100% confident in my o day still.

Callmecrazy
July 10th, 2012, 09:25 AM
My yds was a faint positive at 10dpo. So I've got my phone count down set for that. Need that countdown or I would be poas this morning!

Shellbelle
July 10th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Cravingsalt -- maybe next week, maybe not for a month. He's the boss and they are suddenly shorthanded, so he doesn't get time off till things settle down. He had been gone for three weeks before he got to come home last weekend. It looks like another three weeks at least.

cravingsalt
July 10th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Bummer, Shellbelle! Hopefully you're just experiencing a slow rise. On another note, big kudos to you for handling five kids solo, wow!

Shellbelle
July 10th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Lol, thanks! They range in age from almost 2 to 15, and the four older kids are really helpful. I still have my fx for a slow rise, but I was really hoping for even a slight one today... My pre-o temps are usually pretty flat once af is over, so this really looks like an o fakeout. I need to go get some more opks today, but the kids don't know we're ttc so I hate to buy them when a kid might see. I usually order online. Maybe I'll go ahead and order now for next month!

luckylass
July 10th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Hey ladies can I join you all on the 2ww. It is our second cycle ttc after our miscarriage and I am on 8dpo and with a 12 day luteal phase FF is saying to test this Saturday if AF has not arrived. Really hope that it works for all of us this month and there is losts of babydust floating around this thread.

Shellbelle
July 10th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Welcome, luckylass! Baby dust to you!

Got some more opks and got a negative. :(

cravingsalt
July 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Welcome, Luckylass! Sorry to hear about your loss, hope you're right about all the baby dust!

Sorry Shellbelle, about the o confusion. Maybe it's a good thing you got - opk, could mean you still have the possibility of a slow rise? Waiting to interpret o (or not) before waiting in the 2ww- stinks!

Lassie1982
July 10th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Hi All :)

Checking in at 3dpo this morning.

Was supposed to be having a month off but DH snuck an attempt in - so here I am.

Will try with all my willpower NOT to test till 12dpo....might be esier this time round as I'm really not expecting to be pregnant..i mean if i can't fall pregnant when we have a zillion attempt at the right time, its much less likely to happen from an oops...ah well, we'll see.

Good luck to everyone still here! Really hope we get some BFP's, june was awfully slow :(

NCBeachyGrl
July 10th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I need some help deciding! Should I test again tomorrow or wait until Friday? I have one more test left.... I was thinking I should wait to see if AF comes but my temps are looking pretty good! And I don't know if I can wait that long!!

Lassie1982
July 10th, 2012, 06:36 PM
I need some help deciding! Should I test again tomorrow or wait until Friday? I have one more test left.... I was thinking I should wait to see if AF comes but my temps are looking pretty good! And I don't know if I can wait that long!!

if you can handle the disappointment, then test. If it gets you down, then wait. 12dpo is still pretty early - so if you can hold out then try to hold out to save yourself any unnecessary disappointment
:luck:

Butterfly Spirit
July 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM
:HH: Thinking of you ladies!!! :HH:

pebmcpd7
July 10th, 2012, 06:53 PM
When I got my BFP I got it at 10DPO, I miscarried:( Would I get a BFP at 10DPO again if I tested??? I have tested 7,8 and 9DPO and they are neg, I know they were too early but I am a POAS addict!!!

pebmcpd7
July 10th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I hate waiting :( :(

Lassie1982
July 10th, 2012, 07:28 PM
I hate waiting :( :(

ditto!!!

your chart looks really good :)

are you 10dpo today? i think just because you got a bfp at 10dpo last time doesn't necessarily mean you will get your next bfp at 10dpo, if bubs only implanted on 10dpo then you won't get a positive till 12-14 dpo...
good luck :luck:

Callmecrazy
July 11th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Anyone having any symptoms? I have had very watery cm, and cramping today. I feel like its too early for this.

Lassie1982
July 11th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Anyone having any symptoms? I have had very watery cm, and cramping today. I feel like its too early for this.

I've had cramping today as well, but like you i think its far too early..

luckylass
July 11th, 2012, 04:52 AM
Girls I have had cramping for the last 9 days since ovulation now not sure it that is a good or a bad thing. It is freaking me out a bit though.

Lassie1982
July 11th, 2012, 05:44 AM
I've also been in the foulest of foul moods. Inexplicably.

pebmcpd7
July 11th, 2012, 06:20 AM
I had loads of symptoms the cycle I got pregnant, none this cycle :(

My chart has gone triphasic, I know this does'nt mean much, it was triphasic the cycle before my BFP, I don't know what it was on the cycle I got my BFP cuz I was away on holidays and was'nt taking my temps so good in the TTW....

What do you all think, Ithink I had a temp dip on DPO 7, could this be a implantaton dip??

Shellbelle
July 11th, 2012, 09:43 AM
7dpo does look promising!

cravingsalt
July 11th, 2012, 12:22 PM
How were your temps today, Shellbelle?

Shellbelle
July 11th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Down. Going to use another round of opks to see if I get another surge. How are yours?

Shellbelle
July 11th, 2012, 12:53 PM
Update: just got a smiley on the new CB digital opk. Tons of ewcm and o pain. But dh is not home and our last bd was late late Sat night/early Sun. I know there's a chance that there could still be a swimmer or two in there, but it's not looking good. At least I'll have more time to lose a little more weight for our next try.

What do y'all think? Could I still be in the game this month? I guess we'll see if my temps rise tomorrow.

pebmcpd7
July 11th, 2012, 01:42 PM
7dpo does look promising!

Hope so, even though my diet was crap and I had weight on. I just want to be pregnant...

Praying4Pink
July 11th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Hi ladies! Well I am back from Texas and I tell you it will be a flat out miracle if I get pregnant this cycle. I was staying at relatives so it was hard to do my OPK's. Then when I returned, I really couldn't figure out my O. I had a very close positive on an IC on Sunday. Pinching and EWCM on Sunday and Monday. Monday the first OPK (taken at 2pm) was uncertain and the second (taken at 9 ish) was negative. Tuesday was a definite negative. I think the close positive on Sunday was an actual positive so I am going to say I O'd on Monday which means I am 2DPO today. No symptoms of course.

We BD EOD beginning on CD6 except for the day we flew back from Texas. So CD 6, 8, 11 and 13. I hope we caught that egg.

Needless to say...this was a super lazy sway! I did nothing at all this month. No supplements, no RePhresh, no diet. The only thing we did which was not by chance is the artificial sweetener. :shrug: Hoping that I hit the right 50% this cycle.

cravingsalt
July 11th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Oh, Shellbelle, that's so frustrating- that's exactly what happened to me last month, a fakeout before the real thing. Made my attempts by the time I realized there was a second surge had missed it. Mine turned out to be a bfn, but ladies have had bfp's from as far as 6 days out before. So you're definitely not out, depending on how hospitable your "environment" is! I'm hoping for you. :) I have poor quality cm so hubby's swimmers had no chance, I guess.

My temps are up today, so either I ovulated the day I originally thought or the day after, then had a slower rise than usual instead of the spike I have grown to expect.

My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f80fc/)

cravingsalt
July 11th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Praying4Pink, that sounds like good odds to me! Fingers crossed for you. Fingers crossed for everybody! Really hoping for a lot of preggos this month!

Shellbelle
July 11th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the encouragement! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I know myself too well: I will obsess until af starts. Your chart looks good! Fx for you this month!

fish2012
July 11th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Hope so, even though my diet was crap and I had weight on. I just want to be pregnant...

i feel this too! there's 16 months between DS 1 and DS2 i don't want a big gap ( i know all life is releative) between DS2 and DD (or DS3) it's going to be 22 months if convieve this month............

fish2012
July 11th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the encouragement! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I know myself too well: I will obsess until af starts. Your chart looks good! Fx for you this month!

enjoy obsessing ;-0

Lassie1982
July 11th, 2012, 06:39 PM
i think there have been a fair few lazy swayers this month - me one of them, we weren't supposed to be attempting this month, so all i had was 2 weeks worth of diet....

hey - any ideas why FF changed my ov date? it was CD12 yesterday, and it changed it to CD13 today after i entered my temps ?

Shellbelle
July 11th, 2012, 06:42 PM
hey - any ideas why FF changed my ov date? it was CD12 yesterday, and it changed it to CD13 today after i entered my temps ?

Maybe cm or cp? I think it looks at more than just temp. Or it could be because of your coverline?

Lassie1982
July 11th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Maybe cm or cp? I think it looks at more than just temp. Or it could be because of your coverline?

i thought that, but it changed it as soon as i entered my temp, which was BEFORE i entered CP and CM data....puzzling :(

cravingsalt
July 11th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Interesting. I think I'd still call it as 4dpo. Like me! We're (kind of) cycle day buddies, again!

cravingsalt
July 11th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Is everyone remembering to take their folic acid and (if you choose) baby aspirin? I just realized I forgot the last couple of days. Feels a little pointless when you don't have high hopes like how I'm feeling this month, but important, just in case!

Lassie1982
July 11th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Interesting. I think I'd still call it as 4dpo. Like me! We're (kind of) cycle day buddies, again!

with any luck we will be pregnancy buddies to :)

pebmcpd7
July 12th, 2012, 07:15 AM
I am after testing (11DPO) got a BFN :( I got a BFP 10DPO when I got pregnant last month.
My temp has gone down (not triphasic anymore) too so I think I am out this month.
I suppose it gives me a chance to get back into the LE diet!!!
Good Luck to the rest of you XXX

NCBeachyGrl
July 12th, 2012, 07:39 AM
It looks like I am out too....temps dropped and AF should show soon. But, with my short cycles, I should be back in the July 2WW in less than 2 weeks. Good luck!

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Sorry, NCBeachy...but great attitude! It's going to happen!!

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 08:47 AM
I am after testing (11DPO) got a BFN :( I got a BFP 10DPO when I got pregnant last month.
My temp has gone down (not triphasic anymore) too so I think I am out this month.
I suppose it gives me a chance to get back into the LE diet!!!
Good Luck to the rest of you XXX

I peeked at your chart- don't think you're out yet! You're still way above coverline. Fingers crossed!

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 08:54 AM
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f80fc/) || Ovulation Calendar (http;//www.fertilityfriend.com)

5dpo here, and ff hasn't changed my date so the hope is creeping in that my attempts were at the right time, despite my obvious lack of cm... already googling what happens at each dpo if you're pregnant. Don't know why I can't help doing this!

NCBeachyGrl
July 12th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Sorry, NCBeachy...but great attitude! It's going to happen!!

Thanks! Good luck to you and your chart is looking good! I actually enjoy planning for the next attempt (I am a boy mom afterall:rolleyes:) and look forward to the next 2WW...although this time I am NOT going to test until 12 DPO!!!!!!!!

Shellbelle
July 12th, 2012, 10:06 AM
My temp is up some this morning, but I woke up about 30 minutes later than usual so I don't know if I can trust it. NC, I'm sorry you're out but I love your attitude! :bighug:

Craving, your chart looks great!

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 10:31 AM
My temp is up some this morning, but I woke up about 30 minutes later than usual so I don't know if I can trust it. NC, I'm sorry you're out but I love your attitude! :bighug:

Craving, your chart looks great!

Thanks!! I guess I'm officially a stair-stepping chart-girl this month. Would love to step on up to triphasic, ha!

I don't know about attributing that jump to 1/2 hour, that's not a huge difference in time. For me, that make a difference on maybe 1/10 of a degree but not more than that...I know everyone's different, but just my take. We'll see what ff says in two days...

Shellbelle
July 12th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks!! I guess I'm officially a stair-stepping chart-girl this month. Would love to step on up to triphasic, ha!

I don't know about attributing that jump to 1/2 hour, that's not a huge difference in time. For me, that make a difference on maybe 1/10 of a degree but not more than that...I know everyone's different, but just my take. We'll see what ff says in two days...

Yes, tomorrows temp should make things more clear. I hope!

Praying4Pink
July 12th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Praying4Pink, that sounds like good odds to me! Fingers crossed for you. Fingers crossed for everybody! Really hoping for a lot of preggos this month!

Lol craving. I would be happy with another boy but I really really REALLY want my princess! I hope we get a lot of preggos this month as well. How are things going with you?

Praying4Pink
July 12th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Is everyone remembering to take their folic acid and (if you choose) baby aspirin? I just realized I forgot the last couple of days. Feels a little pointless when you don't have high hopes like how I'm feeling this month, but important, just in case!

Thanks for the reminder craving! I have been slacking also. I am so crazy with planning my son's birthday party...which is this Saturday btw. It has turned out to be a massive undertaking when I was planning a simple get together with family and a few friends. I will take my folic acid right now!

Praying4Pink
July 12th, 2012, 01:11 PM

5dpo here, and ff hasn't changed my date so the hope is creeping in that my attempts were at the right time, despite my obvious lack of cm... already googling what happens at each dpo if you're pregnant. Don't know why I can't help doing this!

Hey craving...please share. I would love to obsess with you!!!!!!! Did you find any good websites?

BeadinMom
July 12th, 2012, 01:32 PM
I'm in!! :) Hi ladies...
Hope we see lots of BFPs here soon!

By the way, when I wake up at a different time than usual for my BBT, I use this converter - Basal Body Temperature Adjuster - WhenMyBaby (http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php)

Hope that helps.

Shellbelle
July 12th, 2012, 01:46 PM

By the way, when I wake up at a different time than usual for my BBT, I use this converter - Basal Body Temperature Adjuster - WhenMyBaby (http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php)

Hope that helps.

Thank you for the great link!

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Just silly stuff I already know like this:

3 Weeks Pregnant - Week by Week Pregnancy Calendar (http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/3-weeks-pregnant.aspx)

I did read a stat saying that up to half of all fertilized eggs pass out of the body due to unsuccessful implantation (!) So then I stopped reading. :)

BeadinMom
July 12th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Nope. We'll have none of that, Craving. :) So when do you get to POAS?

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Lol craving. I would be happy with another boy but I really really REALLY want my princess! I hope we get a lot of preggos this month as well. How are things going with you?

Me too!! As a matter of fact just yesterday I was touring a Montessori school (much more expensive than my current daycare) and contemplating whether I should use the money that I would pay in daycare for #3 to go towards bettering the opportunities my two boys have. It was all very logical, and I was trying to come to terms with how it would feel to not get pregnant again, if this cycle doesn’t work out (more than likely won’t). Then a few moments ago a co-worker just came by showing off a picture of another’s co-worker’s newborn baby girl- 5 hours old! I literally felt an ache in my uterus!! And now I’m back to hoping against hope for a little girl. If I was more dpo I could blame my mood swings on pms or bfp, but no, it’s all me. :shrug:

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 04:25 PM
Nope. We'll have none of that, Craving. :) So when do you get to POAS?

Well...what's the world record for anyone getting a positive test? Like, 8dpo? That day then. Because I have a fresh pack of internet cheapies and I know I can't resist! You?

NCBeachyGrl
July 12th, 2012, 04:39 PM
No AF today! What the heck....I guess it could still come tonight or tomorrow! I'm ready for it to show so I can move forward for cycle 2.

Lassie1982
July 12th, 2012, 04:39 PM
sorry pen and nc :( its always sad to get the BFN's. *hugs*

BeadinMom
July 12th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I ovulated yesterday, so I guess I have 8 days to go. lol.
Of course, I'll be reading every twinge in my body and every bauble in my BBT until then. lol.

Lassie1982
July 12th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Well...what's the world record for anyone getting a positive test? Like, 8dpo? That day then. Because I have a fresh pack of internet cheapies and I know I can't resist! You?

Some women claim to have a positive at 7dpo..some even 6! though i do question wether they have their DPO correct!
I love looking at this, i search by whatever DPO i currently am to look at the tests
HPT and OPK Photo Gallery - FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/gallerySearch.php?returnUrl=%2Ftg%2FgalleryBrowse. php%3Fmode%3Dcategory%26id%3D1)

Lassie1982
July 12th, 2012, 04:53 PM

Hope that helps.

thats is AWESOME!!! I have saved it in my favourites!!! (and am updating my chart currently with my 2 out of time temps)

Thank you!

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Some women claim to have a positive at 7dpo..some even 6! though i do question wether they have their DPO correct!
I love looking at this, i search by whatever DPO i currently am to look at the tests
HPT and OPK Photo Gallery - FertilityFriend.com (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/gallerySearch.php?returnUrl=%2Ftg%2FgalleryBrowse. php%3Fmode%3Dcategory%26id%3D1)

Of course I immediately looked. You have got to be kidding me with the 5dpo positives!! That's nuts. Talk about a short 2ww!

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Of course I immediately looked. You have got to be kidding me with the 5dpo positives!! That's nuts. Talk about a short 2ww!

And a lot of 7dpo's! Dang it. Now I'm testing Saturday morning, just for kicks. :)

luckylass
July 12th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Ladies really keeping my fingers crossed that there are lots of bfp's on this thread and loads of pink dust. This is my second month trying but only started the girl diet a few weeks ago so not sure how it has affected my cycle. Will find out the weekend if I have any hope the weekend. Won't test early as I'm to chicken too.

Lassie1982
July 12th, 2012, 04:57 PM
thats is AWESOME!!! I have saved it in my favourites!!! (and am updating my chart currently with my 2 out of time temps)

Thank you!

oh CRAP! Now FF has moved my ovulation again!!!!! I still don't agree with it....GRRRRRR annoyed now

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 05:02 PM
oh CRAP! Now FF has moved my ovulation again!!!!! I still don't agree with it....GRRRRRR annoyed now

Oh, no! Demoted again. FF, make up your mind!

BeadinMom
July 12th, 2012, 05:08 PM
I wish there was some way of knowing sooner!! When I got pregnant with the boys, it felt like the time just flew by, because I was working. Now that I'm staying home, this is going to last forrrrrreeeevvvvveeeerrrrr.

Lassie, I hope you get it figured out. That sucks. I'm usually CD12 or 13 and it's so regular, I wonder if that's working against me with conceiving a girl.

NC, I still have hope for you!! It's not over till the fat ugly AF shows!! ;)

Callmecrazy
July 12th, 2012, 10:58 PM
And a lot of 7dpo's! Dang it. Now I'm testing Saturday morning, just for kicks. :)

I tested this morning (hangs head) lol

BeadinMom
July 12th, 2012, 11:27 PM
I'm hoping and praying there was enough there to meet the egg and that they fuse and that they implant...so I looked up stuff to help implantation and one thing is pineapple, sooooo....I remembered that I had a pineapple upside down cake mix in the pantry, so I made it. :) Think that will work? LOL.

Lassie1982
July 13th, 2012, 12:20 AM
the frustrating thing is i have no idea when to test...of course logically i should just wait till AF is due...but I'm such a POAS addict! I would have tried to wait till 10dpo this month, but do i go on when *i* think i ovulated, or when FF says i ovulated?

Lassie1982
July 13th, 2012, 12:20 AM
I'm hoping and praying there was enough there to meet the egg and that they fuse and that they implant...so I looked up stuff to help implantation and one thing is pineapple, sooooo....I remembered that I had a pineapple upside down cake mix in the pantry, so I made it. :) Think that will work? LOL.

fingers crossed it does the trick!

Lassie1982
July 13th, 2012, 12:27 AM

Insane..right?!?!? Surely their DPO can't be correct?

Mind you i did start at 6dpo last month, just for kicks, and because i wanted a cool photo of the BFP fading in...alas it wasn't meant to be :(

Callmecrazy
July 13th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Can you ladies please look at this for me, possible triphasic?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/11fbb5//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/11fbb5/)

Lassie1982
July 13th, 2012, 12:33 AM
Can you ladies please look at this for me, possible triphasic?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/11fbb5//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/11fbb5/)

looks like its heading that way! I think technically its 3 or more temperatures that are significantly higher.
Your last temp seems to be significantly higher, so if the next 2 are swell i think you can definitely cal it triphasic

BeadinMom
July 13th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Lassie!!!! Go by whatever is earlier :) And I like the idea about fading in...I think I'll pretend that's what I'm doing, too. If I get two lines, y'all will know it wherever you are!! lol.

BeadinMom
July 13th, 2012, 12:36 AM
looks like its heading that way! I think technically its 3 or more temperatures that are significantly higher.
Your last temp seems to be significantly higher, so if the next 2 are swell i think you can definitely cal it triphasic

I agree and I'd definitely be happy with that!! :)

luckylass
July 13th, 2012, 02:04 AM
I hate when that happens lassie it can really make you doubt yourself. Is there much of a difference between when you think you o'd and when FF reckon you did?

Lassie1982
July 13th, 2012, 04:48 AM
I hate when that happens lassie it can really make you doubt yourself. Is there much of a difference between when you think you o'd and when FF reckon you did?

I think i o'd on cd12, maybe 13, but i think 12. FF says i o'd on cd 14...so its only 2 days, but its enough to make a difference with testing early...i will try and hold out till FF says i am 10dpo.

Butterfly Spirit
July 13th, 2012, 05:32 AM
HOLY CRAP Lassie, there's another Awesome chart! When you gonna test, lady?

NCBeachyGrl
July 13th, 2012, 08:37 AM
AF officially showed this AM! I have my next month's plan together and I will be back in the 2WW hopefully in 12 more days! Wish me luck!!!! I hope to see some BFPs before I return!

pebmcpd7
July 13th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Lassie Am I reading it right that you have 7 boys!! WOW Thought I was good with 6!!
Have you ever tried to sway before???

ynwa
July 13th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Good luck to all in the 2ww,I am 7 days from joining you:.)

myGirl
July 13th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Thanks ynwa, we need some luck around here!

I'm joining you ladies at 1-2 dpo today. We need some serious baby dust in this thread! Don't the odds say that at least a few of us should be getting pg by now?!?!? It's funny because I was noticing the HT forum has been getting tons of BFPs lately, I hope some of that luck can migrate over to us!

missgozo
July 13th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Hi Ladies

I am joining you also, I am hoping we have been successful this month, so far no symptoms, but here is hoping xx

Lassie1982
July 13th, 2012, 04:48 PM
HOLY CRAP Lassie, there's another Awesome chart! When you gonna test, lady?

Thank you - you are so encouraging :) No idea when i will test - FF and i seem to disagree about o day LOL. I think i will test in exactly 1 week which will but me at either 12 DPO or 10 DPO

Lassie1982
July 13th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Lassie Am I reading it right that you have 7 boys!! WOW Thought I was good with 6!!
Have you ever tried to sway before???

Goodness me, no, i only have the one DS who is 7 years old LOL i was sat here scratching my head wondering what i had said - then remembered my signature can be read both ways :)

I take my hat off to anyone with more then 4 - i can't imagine how you ladies do it

Lassie1982
July 13th, 2012, 04:52 PM

I'm joining you ladies at 1-2 dpo today. We need some serious baby dust in this thread! Don't the odds say that at least a few of us should be getting pg by now?!?!? It's funny because I was noticing the HT forum has been getting tons of BFPs lately, I hope some of that luck can migrate over to us!

This month is panning out to be as quiet as June - whats going on?!?!

BeadinMom
July 13th, 2012, 04:56 PM
I am sitting here on my couch concentrating on every twinge in my belly. LOL. Plant baby, plant! lol

luckylass
July 13th, 2012, 05:04 PM
AF officially showed this AM! I have my next month's plan together and I will be back in the 2WW hopefully in 12 more days! Wish me luck!!!! I hope to see some BFPs before I return!

Sorry to hear that NC. Fingers crossed your bfp comes this cycle.

Girls totally slipped off the LE diet today. Starving all day and also have a touch of a sore throat coming on I think. 12 dpo tomorrow with a 12 day luteal phase so due to test on Sunday.

I really do keep you all in my prayers and hope there is plenty of pink and blue baby dust floating around in the right direction for those who want girls and boys.

Just wondering how do you post charts on here?

cravingsalt
July 13th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I am sitting here on my couch concentrating on every twinge in my belly. LOL. Plant baby, plant! lol

Me, TOO!! And I've never paid attention to twinges- I've imagined nausea, poked my bb's until I made them sore myself, bloated, headaches, all to no avail. The months I found out I was pregnant I told myself if I ever tried again I would remember that I had ZERO symptoms before bfp (except flu symptoms for a day in both, but never would've thought that was related). Then today, I'm sitting at my desk at work and get soooo excited at this little pinching pain I keep having right in the perfect spot. Started looking things up...then got another little pinching pain 3 inches over. Darnit. Guess an egg can't implant two places at once. Stoopid me, lol!

cravingsalt
July 13th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Sorry to hear that NC. Fingers crossed your bfp comes this cycle.

Girls totally slipped off the LE diet today. Starving all day and also have a touch of a sore throat coming on I think. 12 dpo tomorrow with a 12 day luteal phase so due to test on Sunday.

I really do keep you all in my prayers and hope there is plenty of pink and blue baby dust floating around in the right direction for those who want girls and boys.

Just wondering how do you post charts on here?

In Fertility Friend, just hit the "share" button below your chart and it gives you several selections on the next screen. I highlight the thumbnail one (third selection down) and just drop it in the reply box.

cravingsalt
July 13th, 2012, 08:37 PM
This month is panning out to be as quiet as June - whats going on?!?!

I know, right? Have there been ANY positives yet?

cravingsalt
July 13th, 2012, 08:39 PM

I agree! Welcome ynwa and mygirl, maybe we'll be stronger in numbers. Beachy- sorry to see you go! Day 1 of your fresh sway though, could be your month!

cravingsalt
July 13th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Insane..right?!?!? Surely their DPO can't be correct?

Mind you i did start at 6dpo last month, just for kicks, and because i wanted a cool photo of the BFP fading in...alas it wasn't meant to be :(

That would've been awesome, though, something for us girls to obsess over. Maybe this time!

cravingsalt
July 13th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I tested this morning (hangs head) lol

Can I come stand in the corner, too? I tested. At 5dpo, lol! So silly of me.

Butterfly Spirit
July 14th, 2012, 12:10 AM

Hahaha you ladies are CUTE! You should use this one:

:hide:

Butterfly Spirit
July 14th, 2012, 12:12 AM

I TRULY believe in visualizing!! ;)

Callmecrazy
July 14th, 2012, 12:37 AM

I'm still going. I've got a drawer full of the Internet tests and figure I will try on every morning until AF shows. Tomorrow is 7dpo. I will let you know if I see anything!

(I also downloaded an app so I could invert pics of tests, I may need an intervention)

Lassie1982
July 14th, 2012, 02:17 AM

you make me laugh - i tested started at 6dpo last month!

Lassie1982
July 14th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I'm still going. I've got a drawer full of the Internet tests and figure I will try on every morning until AF shows. Tomorrow is 7dpo. I will let you know if I see anything!

(I also downloaded an app so I could invert pics of tests, I may need an intervention)

what app are you using to invert??

I just checked my supplies - i have 19 internet cheapies 10 mui.....and i have 3 FRER...

Im so tempted to stat at 8dpo...but know that i won't deal well with disappointment of the bf's...i also know that if i see so much as a glint of a line i will get all excited, but then worry that its too light, that it will turn chemical etc etc ergh! This was so much easier in the first few months...

Im going to try to stay tough and try to hold out till 10 or 12 dpo...here's hoping anyways!

Im so hoping to see some girls have some BFP's - not sure who mentioned it before but i think they were right, we havnt had any this month i don't think...

ynwa
July 14th, 2012, 03:41 AM
I am stalking you all,can't wait to start poas,i hope once 1 of us gets a bfp it will have a knock on effect and they will start rolling in:.)

Lassie1982
July 14th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Ive just ordered some Soy for me and LR for DH in preparation for next months sway...with any luck i won't need it, but if i do it will be a ready and waiting

Callmecrazy
July 14th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Lassie- the app is called "color photo editor" and it's pic of a rainbow cherub when you search for it.

cravingsalt
July 14th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Not sure if it's just me, but this gave me a real laugh. Click the video halfway down the page- super dramatic. :)

Getting pregnant: How babies are made | BabyCenter (http://www.babycenter.com/0_getting-pregnant-how-babies-are-made_7056.bc)

luckylass
July 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Well ladies how are we all today? I'm still here anyway and due to test tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive tonight. Too chicken to do it before now althought I have no idea why. I am really hoping for lots of baby dust with our dream genders this month. I am terrified I have only been on the LE diet 3 weeks and have had 2 really bad days. For all of you in the 2WW on the diet, am I the only one finding it hard especially during this time?

cravingsalt
July 14th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Definitely harder during the 2ww because something in my brain tells me "what's done is done" if you conceived, especially since we have talked about not trying any more after the attempt. But as soon as CD1 hit last time, it was much easier to stay motivated!

How many dpo are you now? Any symptoms?

luckylass
July 14th, 2012, 05:44 PM
I have an 11-12 day luteal phase and am 12dpo today. My temp went up from 98.04 the last few days to 98.34 this morning and I am eating all around me the last few days, hence stressed at breaking the diet.

BeadinMom
July 14th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Luckylass, I would've been POAS 4 days ago! LOL

cravingsalt
July 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Luckylass, I would've been POAS 4 days ago! LOL

Wow, me too! Good job, luckylass...you have some great self-control...

BeadinMom
July 14th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Cravingsalt, I just watched that video...VERY dramatic and VERY funny!!

Lassie1982
July 14th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I have an 11-12 day luteal phase and am 12dpo today. My temp went up from 98.04 the last few days to 98.34 this morning and I am eating all around me the last few days, hence stressed at breaking the diet.

now THATS patient!!! Sounds promising! Im so excited about you testing!! Good Luck :luck:
and like you, i am a terrible cheater in the 2ww, for the last 2 cycles...for the previous 4 cycles i was pretty good, but this last 2 I'm struggling!

Lassie1982
July 14th, 2012, 07:26 PM
where is hope?
i was waiting for her to post her test results - have i missed it?

Lassie1982
July 14th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Not sure if it's just me, but this gave me a real laugh. Click the video halfway down the page- super dramatic. :)

Getting pregnant: How babies are made | BabyCenter (http://www.babycenter.com/0_getting-pregnant-how-babies-are-made_7056.bc)

that was really good! its a wonder how anyone falls ever falls pregnant!

BeadinMom
July 14th, 2012, 08:04 PM
that was really good! its a wonder how anyone falls ever falls pregnant!

That is EXACTLY what I thought...I laughed, but then I got sad and thought, THERE IS NO WAY THAT JUST HAPPENED INSIDE OF MY BODY! :( LOL

cravingsalt
July 14th, 2012, 08:25 PM
That is EXACTLY what I thought...I laughed, but then I got sad and thought, THERE IS NO WAY THAT JUST HAPPENED INSIDE OF MY BODY! :( LOL

Right?!! But it's happened three times before, you never know...

BeadinMom
July 14th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Right?!! But it's happened three times before, you never know...

VERY true!! lol

Okay, I am probably insane, but I am only 4dpo, but I've been having cramps today, diarrhea (sorry tmi) and just now a small amount of dark pink discharge. Could that possibly be implantation already?

Lassie1982
July 14th, 2012, 11:37 PM
VERY true!! lol

Okay, I am probably insane, but I am only 4dpo, but I've been having cramps today, diarrhea (sorry tmi) and just now a small amount of dark pink discharge. Could that possibly be implantation already?

i think it could possibly be implant :)

BeadinMom
July 14th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Thanks Lassie!! Totally ridiculous, I know, but when I saw the pink d/c, I cried. LOL. It just seems so early. I wish I could test now!!

Lassie1982
July 14th, 2012, 11:56 PM
Thanks Lassie!! Totally ridiculous, I know, but when I saw the pink d/c, I cried. LOL. It just seems so early. I wish I could test now!!

Its not ridiculous! we all go insane looking for signs during the 2ww and we all get our hopes up at any sign - i do the same! I even looked at baby clothes today, hows that for insane!

PS....dont they say early implanters are girls? or is that just an old wives tale?

Id say try and wait 4 days and wait till 8dpo before testing - just to avoid any disappointment

Lassie1982
July 14th, 2012, 11:58 PM
so much for exercising a ton of will power this month! Ive brought another 3 pack of FRER...
Thinking maybe i will start at 8dpo.....
ERGH - i know that if i start early i am prolonging disappointment BUT i also know that if i don't poas i will spend the whole day obsessing about POAS - does anyone else ever feel this torn?

myGirl
July 15th, 2012, 12:02 AM

I totally understand how you feel, it's not ridiculous at all. The TTC journey is an emotional ride.

People do get positive HPTs at 7-8 dpo, so it is entirely possible to have implantation spotting now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 12:11 AM
Thank you so much MyGirl & Lassie...I hope this month belongs to all of us. :) ♥

And yes, Lassie...it will be all the restraint I can muster to keep from testing too soon!! lol. I have 2FRERs begging to be peed on!!

myGirl
July 15th, 2012, 12:19 AM
so much for exercising a ton of will power this month! Ive brought another 3 pack of FRER...
Thinking maybe i will start at 8dpo.....
ERGH - i know that if i start early i am prolonging disappointment BUT i also know that if i don't poas i will spend the whole day obsessing about POAS - does anyone else ever feel this torn?

Hi Lassie, it is always a struggle for me with when to test. Last month I managed to wait until 11dpo, but before that it was always 9 dpo. It was easier to deal with the negative test at 11 dpo because I knew I was out since I used a FRER. The wait until 11dpo was a killer tho. I have to rent movies and read novels to get through the 2ww, otherwise I obsess and spend all my time researching symptoms.

luckylass
July 15th, 2012, 07:05 AM
VERY true!! lol

That sounds really promising, I started cramping really really early this month and AF is now late. I would say it is very possible that it is an implantation bleed.

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Lucky, how are you resisting the urge??? LOL

And thanks...my chart took a dip this morning, but not to coverline (coverline is 97.5, temp today is 97.6), so I'm not sure what to think. Wish I could fastforward time!

Shellbelle
July 15th, 2012, 09:05 AM

And thanks...my chart took a dip this morning, but not to coverline (coverline is 97.5, temp today is 97.6), so I'm not sure what to think. Wish I could fastforward time!

Hoping it's an implantation dip! Fx for you!

Shellbelle
July 15th, 2012, 09:06 AM
Finally,FINALLY got a temp spike! I hope this means I'm finally in the 2ww! And that all my driving on Friday was worth it! ;)

NCBeachyGrl
July 15th, 2012, 09:15 AM
That sounds really promising, I started cramping really really early this month and AF is now late. I would say it is very possible that it is an implantation bleed.

When are you planning on POAS? Us POAS addicts are sitting over here like this while we wait! :nails:

NCBeachyGrl
July 15th, 2012, 09:17 AM

Sounds good to me! Hopefully you will get a slow rise and then it will look even better!!! I can't wait until you start testing. I might have to try and stay away from this site or my T might rise too much! LOL!

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 11:51 AM
LOL NC!! I hear you!! ;)

Shell...crossing fingers for you!!!

I hope we start getting some BFPPs in here :)

luckylass
July 15th, 2012, 12:09 PM
When are you planning on POAS? Us POAS addicts are sitting over here like this while we wait! :nails:

Well just for you POAS addicts I went and took two tests. Internet cheaply and clearblue digital and.......

BFP....yippee we are thrilled. Just praying that this one is a sticky and we will have a healthy little baby next March and if we are really lucky that it might be a BFPP. Please keep your fingers crossed/pray for us and I will keep praying that all you truely wonderful ladies get your bfp soon.

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Ugh!!!! Now I don't know what to think!!! This morning FF moved my crosshairs & is putting ovulation at CD 14...2 days later than they originally said, so there is no way it could've been implantation sx this soon (I thought 4dpo was super early) :( Maybe my symptoms were just a fluke or b/c of ovulation. This sucks.

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 12:15 PM
Lucky!!! I am THRILLED for you!!! Congratulations :) And thanks for caving for us POAS addicts. lol

luckylass
July 15th, 2012, 12:21 PM
BeadinMom my chart was the same this month and we went with Frequent baby dancing cause ff changed my date like you. I am trying to get dinner ready here and will post my chart later on the laptop. Can't work out how to do it from the iPhone.

myGirl
July 15th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations Lucky! Finally a BFP this month!

KraizyDaizy
July 15th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Congrats Lucky! Many blessings on your BFP!

NCBeachyGrl
July 15th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Ugh!!!! Now I don't know what to think!!! This morning FF moved my crosshairs & is putting ovulation at CD 14...2 days later than they originally said, so there is no way it could've been implantation sx this soon (I thought 4dpo was super early) :( Maybe my symptoms were just a fluke or b/c of ovulation. This sucks.

That is what it did to me too and it REALLY sucks. I ended up with a 2 day cut off and I was trying to BD the day before O instead!

NCBeachyGrl
July 15th, 2012, 01:43 PM
:cheer:Wahoo Lucky! So excited to see a BFP!!!!!!

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Thanks NC...<3

luckylass
July 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Girls I hope you don't mind if I continue to hang out here for the moment just really wanting to be here for all the bfp's in the next week or two. Fingers are crossed for you all.

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Lucky, we love having you here! Please stay :)

Lassie1982
July 15th, 2012, 02:46 PM
Lucklass that is fantastic news!!! congratulations xo :cheer: !!!!

Lassie1982
July 15th, 2012, 02:49 PM
oh deainmom - i just wanted to say that really sucks, and i know exactly how you feel because FF has done that 2 me twice, its so frustrating :(
I think the thing to tell ourselves about symptom spotting is that you can have all the correct symptoms in the world and still get a bfn....you can also have zero symptoms and end up with a bfp..so try not to lose hope :)

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 03:00 PM
So true, Lassie...thanks.

cravingsalt
July 15th, 2012, 04:53 PM
Yay, lucky!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! So excited for you!!! :cheer: It's so good to see.

Lassie, good try. :) I've already been testing each morning. For me, it just eases my mind for a bit, even when I see the negative, because I know it's early dpo. By 11dpo the negatives start making me sad.

Beadin- do you agree with ff? i don't always agree with their software so if you think you o'd on the day they originally said you could totally be more in tune with yourself than the formulas/calculations they use. I think it sounds promising still!

cravingsalt
July 15th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Finally,FINALLY got a temp spike! I hope this means I'm finally in the 2ww! And that all my driving on Friday was worth it! ;)

Looks great Shellbelle! Fingers crossed for you!

Shellbelle
July 15th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Well just for you POAS addicts I went and took two tests. Internet cheaply and clearblue digital and.......

BFP....yippee we are thrilled. Just praying that this one is a sticky and we will have a healthy little baby next March and if we are really lucky that it might be a BFPP. Please keep your fingers crossed/pray for us and I will keep praying that all you truely wonderful ladies get your bfp soon.

Congratulations!!!

Butterfly Spirit
July 15th, 2012, 05:17 PM

YAY Luckylass!!!! Is this your Rainbow Baby? ;) AWESOME!!!
:running: ~*Happy & Healthy 9 Months*~

Lassie1982
July 15th, 2012, 05:40 PM
I resisted the urge to POAS this morning.
Tomorrow is 8dpo, and I'm really tempted!

cravingsalt
July 15th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Oh, and how's this for obsessing... the 2ww makes me so crazy that i had a double-layered dream this morning that I got my bfp. I woke up, took a test, got a positive, then... woke up and realized it was all a dream. So I got up and took a test and got a positive, then was really excited...Then I woke up AGAIN, real life this time, took a test...BFN. Figures! I was half-waiting to wake up again, lol!

Didn't share with hubby lest he think I'm nuts. :)

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 06:42 PM
LOL...that's the kind of crap that's been happening to me lately. I read that progesterone will cause crazy, vivid dreams....maybe that's a good sign! :)

I'm not sure if I agree with FF or not...I'm torn. It kind of makes sense, but if it's right, then my physical symptoms don't. I'm hoping that tomorrow my temp goes back up...then maybe it really was an implantation dip.

cravingsalt
July 15th, 2012, 06:48 PM
My fingers are crossed that it was! The spotting sounds like a good thing. Also, if it was an early implantation hopefully you won't have so long to wait for a bfp!

Praying4Pink
July 16th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Me too!! As a matter of fact just yesterday I was touring a Montessori school (much more expensive than my current daycare) and contemplating whether I should use the money that I would pay in daycare for #3 to go towards bettering the opportunities my two boys have. It was all very logical, and I was trying to come to terms with how it would feel to not get pregnant again, if this cycle doesn’t work out (more than likely won’t). Then a few moments ago a co-worker just came by showing off a picture of another’s co-worker’s newborn baby girl- 5 hours old! I literally felt an ache in my uterus!! And now I’m back to hoping against hope for a little girl. If I was more dpo I could blame my mood swings on pms or bfp, but no, it’s all me. :shrug:

Yes but you have 2 boys and there is nothing wrong with wanting a little princess to complete the dream. I blame society telling us women that a perfect family includes both. Sadly like all of us here, I too desire that opposite gender. Every time I see a little baby girl the desire gets worse. Thankfully, I have a best friend who has a little girl three days younger than my son so I get to go shopping for her, lol. Ironically, she just got preggo a few months back with twins! Hey my mom had two before having me so....praying for your pink bfp craving!

Praying4Pink
July 16th, 2012, 04:14 AM

Lassie this is exactly why charting is a no-no for me. I would have tossed my computer and thermometer through a window by now! I had so much trouble with FF last time. I swore off charting forever! Plus I was driving my husband bonkers...although I am slightly tempted to start up again lol. Don't let FF rain on your parade honey...you know your body!

Lassie1982
July 16th, 2012, 04:23 AM
Oh, and how's this for obsessing... the 2ww makes me so crazy that i had a double-layered dream this morning that I got my bfp. I woke up, took a test, got a positive, then... woke up and realized it was all a dream. So I got up and took a test and got a positive, then was really excited...Then I woke up AGAIN, real life this time, took a test...BFN. Figures! I was half-waiting to wake up again, lol!

Didn't share with hubby lest he think I'm nuts. :)

with any luck its a sign! :)

PS - your chart looks awesome!

Lassie1982
July 16th, 2012, 04:27 AM
Lassie this is exactly why charting is a no-no for me. I would have tossed my computer and thermometer through a window by now! I had so much trouble with FF last time. I swore off charting forever! Plus I was driving my husband bonkers...although I am slightly tempted to start up again lol. Don't let FF rain on your parade honey...you know your body!

oh believe me I've been tempted to do throwing! I did try a month of no temping, and for me it was marginally worse (only slightly)
The reason i stick with it so i know when i have p'd so we can stop DTD - if we just do it when the mood takes it then it would only be once, maybe twice a week...which does narrow the chances of pregnancy. Sadly we can't just keep DTD either because after about 5 goes DH is ready to give up..so for now I'm keeping it so that i can pinpoint when i o'd and try and keep track of my dpo..

oh its tricky!

i think i have caved with curiosity and anxiety and will test tomorrow (8dpo)

luckylass
July 16th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Hey ladies how are you all keeping this morning. Waiting here for the bfp's that are on the way. Can I ask if you all did much to sway or not as I only heard about the diet a couple of weeks ago so don't think I did nearly enough on that side to sway. Please please don't get me wrong I am just so happy to be pregnant and my main priority is a healthy baby but I really would love a baby girl so much. This is our last as I really want to be able to provide the best for my boys and good schools/ universities etc don't come cheap so I am already saving and dh and I agreed that 3 would be our limit so I think that is why I want this so badly to be a girl even though there is nothing in the world would make me change my boys. Are you all in the diet for long?

Butterfly spirit yes this will be our rainbow baby please God this little one is a sticky. We are delighted and terrified after last time. Ds2 was a rainbow baby though so hopefully this little one is a sticky too.

Cravingsalt I had loads of dreams about bringing pregnant like that in the couple of days before my bfp and also had a slow rising temp like you mentioned earlier in another post. Really hoping this is your month.

BeadinMom it sounds really good. I had an implantation bleed like that on ds2 and he is a perfectly healthy one year old now.

Praying4pink I am gone like that when I see baby girls/ little girls now. It is like a nag that is there all the time and when I see a little girl it intensifies so so much.

Sorry for my little essay up above.......

Praying4Pink
July 16th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Lassie I completely understand that. I don't want to be dtd the whole month "baby making" style either! It's too much. I'm using SMEP though because of past fertility issues. Definitely not girl sway friendly! We will see if it works.

Riddle me this...why is it 4:30 in the morning in Florida and I am up posting in the forums? Crazy? Yes especially since I have to be up for work at 5:30. Uggh I'm going back to bed. Btw...I am 7DPO and just felt cramping. Just saying, lol...

Lassie1982
July 16th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Lassie I completely understand that. I don't want to be dtd the whole month "baby making" style either! It's too much. I'm using SMEP though because of past fertility issues. Definitely not girl sway friendly! We will see if it works.

Riddle me this...why is it 4:30 in the morning in Florida and I am up posting in the forums? Crazy? Yes especially since I have to be up for work at 5:30. Uggh I'm going back to bed. Btw...I am 7DPO and just felt cramping. Just saying, lol...

if it makes you feel any better i do the same at 430am here in australia! Im up at 410, bathroom, make a coffee, sit down on gender dreaming for about 20 mins! Feed horses, shower, get ready for work, wake up son get him ready for school and out the door at 6am!

your cramps are well timed to be implant cramps!! :luck:

Lassie1982
July 16th, 2012, 05:34 AM
luckylass - i really think it comes down to fate...you just need to believe that whats meant to be will be - well least that what i believe. Im swaying because i want to give fate the best chance, and i want to feel like i did the *best* that i could to try and bring my dreams to life.

I have scoured ALOT of the failed and successful sways on here, and can honestly say that i feel that there are very many lazy/half sways that are successful, and there are are also many super strong super strict sways that fail. So there is no right recipe, and a lazy / short sway doesn't mean you WONT get a girl...the same as a perfect sway doesn't mean you WILL get a girl

Enjoy the next nine months, especially if this is your last, its a magical time in life, don't let it be darkened or hampered with any worry or disappointment about the gender :)

cravingsalt
July 16th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Yes but you have 2 boys and there is nothing wrong with wanting a little princess to complete the dream. I blame society telling us women that a perfect family includes both. Sadly like all of us here, I too desire that opposite gender. Every time I see a little baby girl the desire gets worse. Thankfully, I have a best friend who has a little girl three days younger than my son so I get to go shopping for her, lol. Ironically, she just got preggo a few months back with twins! Hey my mom had two before having me so....praying for your pink bfp craving!

Thank you Praying, right back at you! I will tell you that having a community of people eases the burden. And you're right here in Florida somewhere! So there are people in real life that feel the same way, they just don't talk about it in real life...like me! P.S. you have such a great attitude about your best friend and her little daughter...I have a sis-in-law and best friend who is also going to try soon and I am already preparing myself to be nothing but happy for her when (if) she gets the girl. I guess after boys you just feel like a sausage factory, lol!

cravingsalt
July 16th, 2012, 08:21 AM
with any luck its a sign! :)

PS - your chart looks awesome!

Thanks, Lassie! I'll be watching for your post. I tested yesterday (8dpo) and negativo for me, holding of until tomorrow to test again at 10dpo. P.S.- you're a super early riser, wow! But what a beautiful life that sounds like.

Luckylass- it's sooo natural to feel how you're feeling. I think they key is to know that you did what you could do and now the baby already is what s/he is, and already perfect. I think Lassie is totally right about giving fate an extra little kick in the pants but we can only do so much. Whoever is baking in there is meant to be in your family. I hear a lot of women say that their last if their (secret) favorite- maybe because we take the time to savor every moment.

luckylass
July 16th, 2012, 08:41 AM
Cravingsalt thank you for such a lovely post. That is a lovely way to put it.

Lassie you are right, we will get what we are meant to have.

Girls please don't think I am not grateful for by bfp a healthy baby is the most important thing in the world to us but just secretly hoping we may be lucky enough to have a little princess to join our family with two little princes.

pebmcpd7
July 16th, 2012, 09:14 AM
CONGRATS luckylass, well done!!!!!!!!
I am out this month, back to the grindstone for me. I really need to stick to this diet, since my miscarriage I have been so bad!!!!!!!!

Hopefully this will be my month and I get a good PINK sticky bean!!:)

Praying4Pink
July 16th, 2012, 11:28 AM
your cramps are well timed to be implant cramps!! :luck:

I sure hope you are right lassie! I had cramping and IB with my son and I know that each pregnancy is different but I just KNOW I should get IB with this one too, lol. I'm checking like a maniac now...

Shellbelle
July 16th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Hey ladies how are you all keeping this morning. Waiting here for the bfp's that are on the way. Can I ask if you all did much to sway or not as I only heard about the diet a couple of weeks ago so don't think I did nearly enough on that side to sway. Please please don't get me wrong I am just so happy to be pregnant and my main priority is a healthy baby but I really would love a baby girl so much. This is our last as I really want to be able to provide the best for my boys and good schools/ universities etc don't come cheap so I am already saving and dh and I agreed that 3 would be our limit so I think that is why I want this so badly to be a girl even though there is nothing in the world would make me change my boys. Are you all in the diet for long?

I totally understand how you feel. I think all of us second-guess about whether we've done enough, or done the "right" things. I have only been on the diet for about a month, and I don't think I've lost enough weight -- plus, I had a few really bad cheat days. But it didn't stop me from trying this month, because as much as I dream of having one more baby girl, I really just want one more healthy baby. So I understand how you feel. I'm so thrilled you got your BFP this month, and I hope it's the little girl you want!

Praying4Pink, I hope it's implantation cramping! It would be just about the right time at 7 dpo.

Who is testing today? It's about time for us to start getting some BFPs for July! I have my fingers crossed for all of us!

Shellbelle
July 16th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Cravingsalt, how are you doing today? Your chart looks so good!

cravingsalt
July 16th, 2012, 12:03 PM
CONGRATS luckylass, well done!!!!!!!!
I am out this month, back to the grindstone for me. I really need to stick to this diet, since my miscarriage I have been so bad!!!!!!!!

Hopefully this will be my month and I get a good PINK sticky bean!!:)

Sorry, pebmcp6! I think we've had a light June and July so far, so August is bound to bring more BFP's.

Praying4Pink
July 16th, 2012, 12:05 PM
luckylass - i really think it comes down to fate...you just need to believe that whats meant to be will be - well least that what i believe. Im swaying because i want to give fate the best chance, and i want to feel like i did the *best* that i could to try and bring my dreams to life.

I have scoured ALOT of the failed and successful sways on here, and can honestly say that i feel that there are very many lazy/half sways that are successful, and there are are also many super strong super strict sways that fail. So there is no right recipe, and a lazy / short sway doesn't mean you WONT get a girl...the same as a perfect sway doesn't mean you WILL get a girl

Enjoy the next nine months, especially if this is your last, its a magical time in life, don't let it be darkened or hampered with any worry or disappointment about the gender :)

I agree with you Lassie! I sometimes wonder why we (the women) are doing all the work when it is the male who determines the gender anyway since women have X gametes. I just swayed to say I did something to increase the chances of me having a girl but deep down I really feel that DH is the one who will determine the sex of our future baby...Well him and the good Lord. DH does drink a lot of Crystal Light though, lol.

cravingsalt
July 16th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Cravingsalt, how are you doing today? Your chart looks so good!

Thanks, Shell! Temps have been pretty consistent but no symptoms or anything like that. Already caved and tested so have been seeing the lonely line. I wish I could remember what day my bfp’s were for my sons. It was 13dpo with my first son but I don’t recall if I tested before 13dpo. Have no idea when I got my positive with my 2nd son, wasn't charting online then. How are you? I see your temp is nice and high again!

cravingsalt
July 16th, 2012, 12:10 PM
I agree with you Lassie! I sometimes wonder why we (the women) are doing all the work when it is the male who determines the gender anyway since women have X gametes. I just swayed to say I did something to increase the chances of me having a girl but deep down I really feel that DH is the one who will determine the sex of our future baby...Well him and the good Lord. DH does drink a lot of Crystal Light though, lol.

Because we, especially the boy moms, are control freaks! I will cling to the hope that we have some kind of say, even if it ups our odds by what- 5%? I know we can't quantify it, but there I go again, control freak. Ha! And if your husband is anything like mine he wants me to have my girl because I want my girl. He (says he) doesn't care either way.

Shellbelle
July 16th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Thanks, Shell! Temps have been pretty consistent but no symptoms or anything like that. Already caved and tested so have been seeing the lonely line. I wish I could remember what day my bfp’s were for my sons. It was 13dpo with my first son but I don’t recall if I tested before 13dpo. Have no idea when I got my positive with my 2nd son, wasn't charting online then. How are you? I see your temp is nice and high again!

If it makes you feel better, I don't think I've ever gotten a BFP until the day my period was due. I hate seeing those stark white tests, but I'm like you -- I just can't resist testing early.

Temp is nice and high again, yes. I'm still feeling quite a bit of O pain, but it's on both sides, so maybe it's something else. Plus, that's not unusual for me (although usually it's just on one side). I told myself I'm not going to get stressed out and obsess over every twinge or symptom this month, especially when I know it's too early for anything to really be happening. I'm just thankful to have O'd -- I was starting to get a little worried!

It looks like, since it had already been a week since our last "session," that we had one attempt this month. I'm just hoping that it was before O and not too late! I'm not a big believer in timing, but I do know that if the egg was released on Thursday (or even early Friday) that we might have been too late. I just need to not worry about it and let it go -- if it happened, it happened.

cravingsalt
July 16th, 2012, 12:14 PM

(I told my dh that I keep throwing those x's out there and he keeps contaminating them with his y's. :) Can't complain though, I sure love my "y's". 3660

Praying4Pink
July 16th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Thank you Praying, right back at you! I will tell you that having a community of people eases the burden. And you're right here in Florida somewhere! So there are people in real life that feel the same way, they just don't talk about it in real life...like me! P.S. you have such a great attitude about your best friend and her little daughter...I have a sis-in-law and best friend who is also going to try soon and I am already preparing myself to be nothing but happy for her when (if) she gets the girl. I guess after boys you just feel like a sausage factory, lol! Thanks craving! I try to have a good attitude especially after the last time going through so much with infertility treatments and all. I just think a healthy baby is better than no baby or a specific gendered baby in the stage that I am...not to say that others should not feel differently. If a woman has like 5 of one gender...yeah I get that disappointment, lol. And yes, time to shut that sausage factory down and open a tea and crumpet shop :highfive:

Shellbelle
July 16th, 2012, 12:16 PM

I agree. But I also feel better knowing that I did something, even if it just nudged the odds slightly. :)

Now that I'm thinking about it, my DH drinks a lot of Crystal Light, too, LOL.