PDA

View Full Version : Omg omg omg finally able to say I GOT MY BFP !!!

Just1wish
June 28th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Finally after 10 failed TTC cycles I've finally gotten my BFP :),totally wrote myself off for this month.ive had spotting for the past few days which I've been thinking is AF but I've spotted in early pregnancy with each of my children,well after 7 different brands of tests showing BFP (my bad) I believe now that I am.thank you atomic,from the bottom of my heart <3 you are 1 in a million the time and effort you put into helping others acheive their dreams.you are an amazing person and I mean that.i could kiss you right now ;) of course now what will be will be but that's fine with me.im pregnant eeeek :) with my last ever child and I plan on enjoying every second, he or she will be welcomed and loved all the same.also thanks to all you lovely ladies whom have advised and helped along my swaying and TTC journey you all are amazing too and I wish you all very much luck and success xx

BeadinMom
June 28th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Aww...congratulations!!! So very excited for you!!! :)

mydream
June 28th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Fantastic news! Congratulations!

dloui128
June 28th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Congratulations :)

myGirl
June 28th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Oh wow CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :celebrate:

Did you have any different symptoms during this 2ww than before?

atomic sagebrush
June 28th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!

mybluepilot
June 28th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Awwww I could "see" that you are soooo happy, happy and healthy nine months.

Indira
June 28th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Congratulations!!

zanacal
June 29th, 2012, 08:36 AM
Yay, congratulations!

Just1wish
June 29th, 2012, 10:09 AM
Oh wow CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :celebrate:

Did you have any different symptoms during this 2ww than before?

I usually get cramping/backache starting around 7 dpo this cycle It started straight after ovulation and I still have It now.thinking back this was my only sign.I must add this was the first Month I dropped saw Palmetto .