PDA

View Full Version : U/S Video

BoyDreaming
January 30th, 2011, 12:19 AM
I got both boy and girl guesses on my pics alone and even the tech doing it couldn't make up her mind. Baby was very stubborn to say the least. So I uploaded the video onto YouTube. Any guesses?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCv96rSVmdo

nuthinbutpink
January 30th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Just watched it. Baby had those legs crossed the whole time! I don't like the "boy" look at all...not what I would expect for 16 weeks...too pointy and I think I would lean more girl than boy but I can't say anything for sure because I never saw a definitive shot. Do you get to go again or will you wait for the 20 week?

BoyDreaming
January 30th, 2011, 09:17 AM
I'm going back Friday. Everyone on IG is saying girl. One of the techs said the video looked very girly. But honestly, I've lost all hope of it being a boy. I can't believe we have four girls in a row. The tech that did the scan said she saw things throughout the ultrasound that made her think strongly boy, but by the end, she didn't know for sure. And she has a 100% accuracy rating. It just seems unbelievable we could get four girls in a row. I'm very happy to know the baby appears to be healthy, but at the same time it hurts to know I'll probably never have the son I dreamed of. I always wanted a son and now I'll probably never experience that with it being our fourth. Had we not had this oops baby I could've probably talked DH into going HT in a few years for a son, but now, probably not. With four kids we can use $20k for a lot more. Not to mention this pregnancy has been utter hell and I'm just miserable. Knowing I'm probably carrying our fourth daughter does make it even harder. I'm just at a loss. And miserable. I just feel empty.

Jojogirl
January 30th, 2011, 10:49 AM
The baby was really not cooperating, huh? There were a few times I really thought boy and then a few times I thought girl. I hope you have your little man in there. Keep us posted!

sassafras
January 30th, 2011, 10:53 AM
I'm not good with ultrasounds, but wanted to wish you luck for your repeat scan on Friday. I totally understand your desire for a boy, but for what it's worth I know three families with 4 girls (and no boys) and I always think they have the most stunning and beautiful families and the dynamic of four sisters is very special.

domestic bliss
January 31st, 2011, 03:31 AM
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I am keeping you in my thoughts that you will get a definite answer on friday, as I swear the not-knowing-for-sure is the worst! I've got my fingers crossed for you that it's your little man!!!

Coccinelle33
February 3rd, 2011, 02:56 PM
i actually thought boy by looking at it. i thought i saw some boy parts?

nuthinbutpink
February 3rd, 2011, 10:15 PM
Good luck tomorrow!

nuthinbutpink
February 4th, 2011, 08:51 PM
Any update?

sunnyinflorida
February 4th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Pretty sure I guessed girl on IG I think it was comfirmed :biggirl2: today.

BoyDreaming
February 7th, 2011, 03:03 PM
The sonographer said Friday she wouldn't confirm absolutely girl, but she would say girl. It was the first one she might be wrong on. Of course I'd be first. =\

I meant to update sooner, but life has been hectic.