PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity for News Coverage

Dr. Potter
June 30th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Hi everyone,
one of the big three new shows here on the US is interested in doing a story on a couple coming from abroad for gender selection. They prefer a couple from Canada or Europe as they are in NYC and are trying to keep costs reasonable. They will not let me say whether it is ABC, NBC or CBS but it is one of them and it is a prime time, highly rated news show that airs weekly. IF anyone is coming for treatment at our center in Newport Beach with me and is interested in sharing their story it would do a lot to help get the word out about gender selection. Jody's incredible story aired in Australia and has created debate on this subject that is helpful to our goal of eventually having gender selection accepted by society as a whole. If there are any brave souls that are interested in being a spokes person for this cause, please contact Lisa Rogy at lisar@havingbabies.com (lisar@havingbaies.com) or 001-949-287-5600 ext. 221.
Thanks
Dr. P

lisvna
August 2nd, 2012, 12:00 PM
Unfortunately they only want people from the UK (so not whole Europe). I wanted to share our story unfortunately we are not the couple they seeking because we are from the Netherlands (Europe).

vickyaust
August 4th, 2012, 08:32 PM
What an amazing opportunity. We are from Australia and are coming to HRC in 2 weeks. All because we saw your 60 minutes story. It has changed our lives and we are so thankful.