PDA

View Full Version : Could I be pregnant?

Kiara
June 30th, 2012, 05:26 PM
I know it is a stupid question but I was suppose to get af today but I didnt. I did have a very small bleeding but not at all like a normal period. I did a test but I didnt have the time to wait for it and when I came back like an hour later there was a very faint line (im ten days past o today) Does all test always get evap. lines when the "time runs out"? All day today I was sure that af had arrived becuase I have a lot of pain in my lower stomach, but everytime I check there is nothing. Anyone had like that in early pregnancy? I cant remember how it was in my last.
We only had one try this month but some how it felt like a really good try.

nuthinbutpink
June 30th, 2012, 06:55 PM
Sure! What kind of test?

cravingsalt
June 30th, 2012, 07:50 PM
I've heard of a lot of women getting faint lines past the time limit early on, which turned into a real positive in subsequent tests. From my understanding an evaporation line has no color- I've tested a LOT and only just got my first evap line this cycle- it was white, visible because there was pink dye around it. If I were you, I'd test tomorrow with first morning urine. Fingers crossed for you!

Cinss
June 30th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Ive never had an evap line with all of my BFNs.

luvncamrin
June 30th, 2012, 10:33 PM
you are probably pg!!!

alreadyneedivf
June 30th, 2012, 10:47 PM
a line is a line:) def test tomorrow with first morning urine!! I have seen tons of negatives in my days and knew as soon as my test was positive--that was it:) and now he's four months!

Kiara
July 1st, 2012, 04:56 AM
Thanks you all for your answer! I tested today too in the morning and I dont think I can see a line=( Still no AF though. Im 11 days past o today so could it be that it is still too early to test? I testet with those cheap tests that you buy online.

nuthinbutpink
July 1st, 2012, 06:50 AM
Then I would buy a real test like FRER and if it is negative, I think you're out.

Typical_Jules
July 2nd, 2012, 05:08 PM
Yep grab a brand test! Then you will know for sure!! Good luck x