PDA

View Full Version : clomid

lindi
January 31st, 2011, 10:41 PM
So curious if anyone knows how does clomid sway pink? and what is the evidence? I read somewhere on here that is elevates testosterone, but makes the cervical mucus hostile- is that it or is there more to it?

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2011, 09:41 AM
Clomid is PROVEN to sway pink and it does it by creating hostile CM. Men are actually prescribed Clomid for LOW testosterone. That's a big part of why I believe that testosterone is not what makes an egg "pick" the sperm to fertilize it. I think testosterone makes more EWCM and thus sways blue, while low testosterone = less/hostile CM and thus sways pink. I'll write an essay on Clomid and how it works this morning.

Viene
February 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM
Yeah, so in short, it only sways girl for you if it gives you no, or hostile CM.

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2011, 11:41 AM
Yes, absolutely. If you have tons of CM you can still conceive a boy on Clomid. Tons of boys have been conceived on Clomid.

lindi
February 1st, 2011, 10:49 PM
Yes- my nephew is a clomid boy.
Can I create just as hostile mucus without the clomid you think?

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2011, 11:22 AM
Yes- my nephew is a clomid boy.
Can I create just as hostile mucus without the clomid you think?

Yes, and maybe even BETTER. Antihistamines alone will do a lot towards creating hostile CM.

Disclaimer - of course without side by side scientific studies to compare to, there is no way to know with 100% certainty which is a better sway.

lindi
February 2nd, 2011, 01:11 PM
Yes, and maybe even BETTER. Antihistamines alone will do a lot towards creating hostile CM.

Disclaimer - of course without side by side scientific studies to compare to, there is no way to know with 100% certainty which is a better sway.

Ugh! This is what I'm trying to ask on like, 3 different threads. If I want to steer clear of the testosterone, maybe I can sway just as well as I would with clomid but instead do the aci jel, the antihistamines, and the timing. Maybe better and then I don't have to risk multiples?

BUT then again I only have 3 months to do this. Maybe clomid would increase the odds I get pg at all. Mmm. Decisions decisions.

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2011, 02:43 PM
I know, and I'm sorry that I can't just SAY. But I honestly don't KNOW and I would be lying if I said I did. All I can do is lay out the information and explain my thought processes and then it's up to you to decide what choice is right for your situation.

Clomid WILL raise your odds of pregnancy for sure. I WANT twins so I would go for Clomid but I also believe you can have a damn good sway without Clomid and be able to do a lot of other things that you really shouldn't do along with Clomid (like vitex and antihistamines)

lindi
February 2nd, 2011, 04:59 PM
I think I'll go clomid free the first attempt and then take it from there.

Catch!
February 2nd, 2011, 07:59 PM
Oh yay! Glad to hear it sways pink, I did my first month of clomid this cycle!

atomic sagebrush
February 3rd, 2011, 10:58 AM
Oh yay! Glad to hear it sways pink, I did my first month of clomid this cycle!

Ooo! That's exciting news Catch! Praying!!!!!