PDA

View Full Version : sex during pregnancy

atomic sagebrush
February 1st, 2011, 09:27 AM
Go for it!!

http://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20110130/sex-ok-during-most-uncomplicated-pregnancies

boyjoy
March 25th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I am so shocked about the Oral part. I didn t know that, we need to stop doing it. do you think it s ok him to ejaculate into vj.. warning TMI (i think it s 2 late=)

skrimpy
March 29th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I think oral sex is OK during pregnancy as long as the DH is not *blowing* into the vagina. If it's all tongue on clitoris kinda stuff that's fine - from what I understand. Blowing in there can supposedly cause problems. Intercourse with DH O'ing inside DW is fine, too.

fivebabies
April 8th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Why would a DH blow in there?....I can't imagine that would feel good.

boyjoy
April 9th, 2011, 04:40 PM
I don t know!! I don t want to give TMI but maybe it can be accidentaly in some circumtances :) I really don t know just imagining..

pinksapphire
April 11th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Why would a DH blow in there?....I can't imagine that would feel good.

LOL! Yeah, really!?

purplepoet20
April 11th, 2011, 10:56 AM
What they mean is allowing to much air to enter.... either from blowing or the area being opened wider and to much force can cause a lot of air to be pushed in! My hubby ask our OB what he ment when he told us this.

LolaInLove
April 11th, 2011, 11:07 AM
I just emailed that link to my DH. He says he is "scared" to have sex because he doesn't want to make me miscarry. Granted, both of my m/c, one when I was 25 and one in January, were chemicals at 4-5 wks, so I don't think anything caused it but anaploidy or whatever you call it when something is wrong with the baby so it doesn't implant. I think it may be his excuse for not having sex with his (now) fat wife anymore. Boo!!!!