PDA

View Full Version : Posted test on countdown to pregnancy

NCBeachyGrl
July 6th, 2012, 05:46 PM
I just did this as a joke so I could see all the ppl say negative and surprisingly 2 ppl have voted and both say positive. I am only 7 or 8 DPO and I personally don't see anything! Are these ppl smoking something?

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #35554 | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test35554)

BeadinMom
July 6th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Aww...I think it's sweet they want to keep your hopes alive. They might be seeing something you're not, chick...I wouldn't laugh too soon. LOL ;) This may just be your month!!

alreadyneedivf
July 6th, 2012, 05:50 PM
hahaha I'm smoking whatever they are--I see a second line--maybe it is the light--or maybe it's the glass of wine I just finished? 8dpo is early anyway:)

NCBeachyGrl
July 6th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Aww...I think it's sweet they want to keep your hopes alive. They might be seeing something you're not, chick...I wouldn't laugh too soon. LOL ;) This may just be your month!!

LMAO!!!! I am such a POAS addict that I couldn't resist opening my box of FRER. Why did I do that? And why do I torture myself with posting the pic? Sigh....now I am going to be a nutcase until tomorrow and I am going to feel like I have to use another FRER test. I was so planning on saving them until 12 DPO...

BeadinMom
July 6th, 2012, 05:58 PM
LOL!! It's okay...I'm one of those, too. I've been peeing on opks for days now and I'm only 7 days into my cycle. :)

NCBeachyGrl
July 6th, 2012, 07:02 PM
I have some negative votes now! LOL

TTC5
July 6th, 2012, 07:19 PM
FX!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 6th, 2012, 10:23 PM
I think I see a second line. I'm looking forward to your next poas!!!

Butterfly Spirit
July 6th, 2012, 10:39 PM
They might be.. *no offense ladies* lol. I don't see anything, even moving my head side to side.. but the pic is pretty grainy! I didn't make it past a week before testing either.. and I ran out of tests soon afterward.. I kick myself for not knowing the actual day I would have shown a BFP! Keep testing! LOL :) and FX hon!!!

NCBeachyGrl
July 7th, 2012, 07:20 AM
OK...I have to admit this is kind of fun. Here is today's pic:

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #35673 | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test35673)

I have to say that if I hold the test up to the light, I can see a line. I also had a huge temp jump today. I'm still very skeptical that I could actually get preg the first cycle TTC though and still don't think it will happen!

HopeandDreamG
July 7th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Nc- u are too funny. The first pic I see nada. The second my first instinct was nada. Then I thought maybe I could see a line! Plenty of women get preg the first month. You may be one of them!!
I'm afraid to test. Usually I test daily watching hpts fade out then back in if I'm preg. This time I just watch them fade out. We r the same dpo I just can't bear seeing stark white tests right now. Although i was tempted! Will see if I can hold out tomorrow morning!

NCBeachyGrl
July 7th, 2012, 08:35 AM
LOL! This website is seriously bad for us POAS addicts. If you use that option to lighten and the grey scale, I think I see something, but then again when I look at it in my bathroom, I see NOTHING! Unless of course I act like a fool and hold it up against the light.

You have done so good waiting!!!!! I really hope you get a BFP!

NCBeachyGrl
July 7th, 2012, 05:25 PM
So today's results were more promising than yesterday...that is if ppl really know how to guess on pregnancy tests! 45% say positive and 55% negative.

I hope a get an actual line tomorrow where you don't have to tilt, manipluate, etc!

alreadyneedivf
July 7th, 2012, 05:31 PM
I see a line again...and no wine for me today...well yet anyway:)

NCBeachyGrl
July 7th, 2012, 05:36 PM
I see a line again...and no wine for me today...well yet anyway:)

LOL! It could make for a fun night.....rating pregnancy tests on countdown to preg. and drinking.

alreadyneedivf
July 7th, 2012, 05:42 PM
LOL! It could make for a fun night.....rating pregnancy tests on countdown to preg. and drinking.

yep! will have to miss the 30th birthday party to play the game, but I am sure my best friend will understand..LOL

NCBeachyGrl
July 8th, 2012, 07:03 AM
OK! Here is today's picture!

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #35885 | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test35885)

I am starting to get frustrated now because I just want to see a dark line. I have gotten my hopes up now and I feel like I am getting pregnancy symptons - exhaustion, high temps, dull cramping. I knew from the start it would be near impossible to get a BFP with everything I did with my sway so I hate that I have my hopes up!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
July 8th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Today I had more positive guesses than negative - 57% said positive, 43% negative. I BETTER get a real line tomorrow...

Shellbelle
July 8th, 2012, 06:05 PM
I see a line, NC. :) :) :)

Butterfly Spirit
July 8th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Alright hon, I'm glad you liked my other post so I could see your update!

I SEE A LINE!!!!!! :running:

NCBeachyGrl
July 8th, 2012, 07:16 PM
I'm still not totally convinced! I think my phone takes bad pictures! I won't be happy until I get a real BFP!

Butterfly Spirit
July 8th, 2012, 07:18 PM
I'm still not totally convinced! I think my phone takes bad pictures! I won't be happy until I get a real BFP!

Grab the scrolling arrow on your page and move it up and down.. your eye will catch the line. :) First glance though I did see it.. but I understand! I hope that tomorrow you get a much better line!!!

NCBeachyGrl
July 8th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks Butterfly! I hate that I have gotten my hopes up. Hopefully tomorrow's test will be better.

NCBeachyGrl
July 9th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Here is today's picture....ughhh no real line again!

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #36132 | Countdown to Pregnancy (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test36132)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 9th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Weird. I see something again, but faint like yesterday. I hope tomorrow it's a lot darker for you. Good luck!!!

NCBeachyGrl
July 9th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Thanks everyone! I really hope it gets darker too. I know I am getting desperate and grasping at straws now... I went to look at my last pregnancy chart and I do see some similarities! This is a link to my old chart:

My Ovulation Chart (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/23436b/)

And if you click on my waves and pink fish you can see my new chart.

Do you think I am just going nutty at this point? I am not a patient person and this 2WW is really driving me crazy!

coocoobananas
July 9th, 2012, 11:59 AM
I think I see a little bit of the line creeping up from the bottom?!? I say wait but I know when you start, it's hard to stop!! It's gotta be there tomorrow etc!! In a few though, you'll know for sure!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 11th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Have you poas again? Did I miss something?...lol I've been searching for something from you and haven't seen anything.

BeadinMom
July 11th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Me, too!! LOL...I'm looking for today's test!!! ;)

luckylass
July 11th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Only seen this post for the first time but dying to see your next post. Really hoping for a bfp for you.

NCBeachyGrl
July 11th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks!!!! I have stopped posting my obvious BFNs! I am supposed to start AF tomorrow or Friday so I am just going to wait it out at this point and only test if my temps are still high on Friday. I am not too hopefull though!!! I don't really have any pregnancy symptoms and only have a pre-AF headache. UGHHHHHHHH

Thanks for all the support ladies!!!

BeadinMom
July 11th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Aww....I was really hoping this was it. But that's okay...next month it will be!!! :) A May baby is a beautiful thing...I should know...I was one ;) hehe

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 11th, 2012, 10:16 PM
I'm a fellow poas nut!!! I was living through you... Hope af shows up at my house instead of yours. I need her to get this ttc show on the road. If it's not your month, I hope these next few weeks fly by and I get to watch for lines on your tests next month too.

NCBeachyGrl
July 12th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Yeah....I am actually kind of happy about it. I have to save up time off for maternity leave so the later in 2013, the more time I can take off. And, I feel like the longer you are on the diet, the better chance you have at a girl...that is if you can stick to it! I am ready for AF to show and ready to start the show on the road!

fish2012
July 18th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Aww....I was really hoping this was it. But that's okay...next month it will be!!! :) A May baby is a beautiful thing...I should know...I was one ;) hehe

may babies rule I'm one and lovely DS2 in one too, hoping for a fifth birthday in may (my linlwas are both may) to really give DH's credit card a pounding!