PDA

View Full Version : Purchased my first overalls

nuthinbutpink
February 1st, 2011, 03:06 PM
There are some really cute boy clothes out there in the catalogs but I found a cute pair of jean overalls for his 6 month picture! He sits up big and strong so it should be a cute one!

Who knew overalls would be such a big deal one day!

december
February 1st, 2011, 07:22 PM
Awww! I always thought overalls were ugly until I finally tried a pair on L. Oh my goodness, little boys and overalls are the cutest!! Perfect for six month photos :)

Orchid
February 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
I LOVE overalls. I wonder whether 2 year olds can wear them.

chachamama
February 2nd, 2011, 02:53 PM
I love overalls on kids - boys and girls. I wish I could get away with wearing them, they look so comfy!

atomic sagebrush
February 2nd, 2011, 03:04 PM
Yes, 2 year olds can totally wear overalls! I dressed my big boys in overalls all the time and had actually saved them but I was so sure DS 3 was a girl that I gave my overalls to my sister who was pregnant at the same time. She never even used them and I don't know what ever became of them. :(

december
February 2nd, 2011, 11:06 PM
I LOVE overalls. I wonder whether 2 year olds can wear them.

Well, I hope so! I have a pair that is 2T (I think?) for when he gets big enough. :)

xnicolax
February 3rd, 2011, 07:22 AM
I still put my almost 4yr old in them. DS4 has a pair on today and does most days. I love them. With trousers and tops, the trousers fall down and tops roll up so I find they look much tidyer and they must be more comfortable.

sunnyinflorida
February 3rd, 2011, 09:52 AM
I think overalls on boys are too cute!!!

Tweens&aBaby
February 3rd, 2011, 07:18 PM
I love overalls on kids/babies. M&E used to wear matching ones all the time.