PDA

View Full Version : Maternity photos

Journey2dFuture
July 12th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Have you had any done? Will you be getting any done?

I attempted to take a few myself, Here's two that came out well. These were taken at 33weeks.

Feel free to share yours !

myGirl
July 12th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Such nice photos! You both are beautiful! I have never had any belly shots taken... If I'm lucky enough to have another baby I definitely think I would do it :)

BeadinMom
July 12th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I agree...you ladies are beautiful.
I've never done any, but if I'm lucky enough to conceive again, I think I will. So sweet!! :)

I have seen some that made me laugh though...the mom & dad were naked and their arms were strategically placed to cover the important stuff. It was actually hilarious.

Journey2dFuture
July 12th, 2012, 12:35 PM
After fighting so long just to get pregnant I've photographed every week and blogged with out fail. I'm so also scrap booking, Photo - captions, Scans, test.. First this and that. I've been truly blessed after 30 long and tiring months of TTC.
Your photos are stunning. I wish DH and I would go some place to some nice ones. My camera lens broke and right now we get afford to buy a new one and it isnt worth to get the other fixed. That camera i took the photos on is just a basic digital. The quality is so bad compare to my Nikon.

cravingsalt
July 12th, 2012, 09:02 PM
I think everyone should! I never felt more beautiful than when pregnant and I think every pregnant woman I see is beautiful. Journey, I am so happy for you and I think you are stunning and glowing! So glad you're appreciating every moment, it's amazing how a long time ttc can be so worth it and make you so much more grateful for the miracle. And the plus side- my doc told me I'd be super fertile after giving birth (I ttc 14 months for first one) and when we stopped bc at 6 months, I became preggo at 7 months.