PDA

View Full Version : New Potty Shots! Is bub a girl?

Sweetbub
July 12th, 2012, 09:21 PM
The "father" of this bub was a liar who walked out before the pregnancy discovered with the girlfriends savings. She doesn't wish to have a boy that looks like "dad". Please tell me bub looks girly? :fx:

Butterfly Spirit
July 13th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Honestly, the middle pic looks like the skull scan of my DS#2

fivebabies
July 13th, 2012, 01:47 PM
No gender clues.

TTC5
July 13th, 2012, 07:05 PM
I think skull looks girly but really can't tell, sorry. Are you a surrogate mum? x

Sweetbub
July 14th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Ok thanks.. And umm nope.. It's my sisters baby, my first ever neice or nephew actually. :) I'm just really worried because my sister doesn't think she'll be able to love the bub like it deserves if it looks like it's dad..

Inglewood
July 14th, 2012, 06:59 PM
The last pic looks girly. I'm no expert but can't see a wee willy there.... FX she gets her girl. x

Would the US tech not say??

Sweetbub
July 14th, 2012, 08:53 PM
They asked if she wanted to know but she said she wanted the surprise. Honestly she just didn't want to hear that it was a boy, she doesn't want to go through the pain of labour knowing it's not the little girl she's prayed for..

Waiting4Daisy
July 15th, 2012, 11:22 AM
I think the potty shots are girly-ish but legs quite close together. I think it's a good idea to go for a surprise, from all my labours I have been so elated to have baby there that there has been no GD when they arrive.

Mum23boys
July 20th, 2012, 04:35 AM
Even girls can look like their dads !! one of my sons is the spitting image of me and my niece is the spit of her dad and to be honest ven if the baby doesnt look like dad she is always going to be reminded of hm by just having the baby. I think she really needs to think more about the positives and enjoy this pregnancy and try and bond with the baby no matter what sex it is. At the end of the day so long as the baby is fot and healthy thats all that matters - she has been blessed and Im sure once she holds him or her for the first time she wont give a monkeys what sex it is or who it looks like she will just be so proud and pleased to be a mummy

auroara78
July 20th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I totally agree with mum23boys...

i know so many boys who resemble or look more like their moms than their dads. Plus, boys can be momma's boys and are very loyal to their moms.

I do know tons of girls who resemble their dad, and I am one of them. I look nothing like my mom but a female version of my dad, so.....there is no guarantee on who the baby will resemble.

fish2012
July 20th, 2012, 05:45 PM
my poor boys are the spit of me ;-0

fish2012
July 20th, 2012, 05:47 PM
my poor boys are the spit of me ;-0

urm just realsied that might not translate ;-0

spit - spitting image

HopeandDreamG
July 20th, 2012, 08:25 PM
DS2 is like looking in a mirror!! No wonder I think he's gorgeous ;) LOL

Inglewood
August 2nd, 2012, 05:52 PM
Ds1 is his dad's double and everyone says ds2 like me! The twins still a mix of us both, but very like dh when born. x

zibibbogirl
August 4th, 2012, 07:03 AM
My DS1 is just a mini me. So even if she has a boy, it may be more like her.

Mrs_P
August 4th, 2012, 03:21 PM
my boys are that odd they don't even really look related, all have same parents, ds1 looks just like his dad and ds3 looks just like ds1 when he was little its hard to tell the pics apart.

DS2 does not look like he belongs with the others at all completely different but everyone who sees him says they can tell he's my son. He has my looks, personality and mannerisms. He stands out like a sore thumb amongst my others because he has really blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, just like me as a little girl and is always happy.

All babies are different whatever their sex but then all are special and unique, i'm sure she will love her little person no matter what