PDA

View Full Version : six weeks and no morning sickness?

monstermash
July 15th, 2012, 11:02 AM
I am six weeks and a little worried, with my three boys by 6 weeks :nails:I was so sick I started losing weight.with my last pregnancy I also did not have morning sickness or sore breasts and miscarried and 18weeks.and this time I have no sickness, just so very very hungry all the time and a little more exhausted than usual.I already gained 3 pounds.I'm kind of freaking out I will miscarry again. I'm so freaking scared I just want to cry!

coocoobananas
July 15th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Oh gosh! I just hope you catch a break, get no sickness and everything's fine!! I guess I would be worried too but it can still come and some people do sometimes have a different reaction! I know easier said than done but worrying won't chane anything, just make you miserable!!
I am sure things will be fine:)

skrimpy
July 15th, 2012, 11:41 AM
(((hugs))) I don't have any real words of comfort, just that each pregnancy is different and hopefully you're just getting a break from the morning sickness. You're in my thoughts and prayers!

BeadinMom
July 15th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I didn't get any morning sickness really with any of mine. I agree with Skrimpy...every pregnancy is different!!

monstermash
July 15th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks everyone, I know I should chill out and relax, and not worry about it.I'm just filled with so much anxiety, and oddly enough guilt. Thanks for the thoughts :-)

Hobbermittens
July 15th, 2012, 12:01 PM
I agree too, each pregnancy is different. I hope everything is okay! Try not to worry--some women are just lucky, and don't get sick!