PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be here!

MyLilSweetPeas
February 3rd, 2011, 08:44 AM
Hey ya'll! I just found this site yesterday and I'm happy to have a place to go for friendly chat and also support in raising my family! I'm coming here from IG although I haven't been to IG in a long time.

My husband and I have 4 boys all under age 10. Our youngest is 2587 and very BOLD. NONE of our other kids have had the attitude he has and have never been as stubborn as he is. I feel so done with having kids because the little one has really done me in, lol! He definitely keeps us on our toes!

I've always wanted a little girl but now I feel content and so blessed with my family of boys.

I recognize many of you from IG and it's great to be in good company!

Many blessings to you who are reaching for your dream gender!

xnicolax
February 3rd, 2011, 08:59 AM
Hi and welcome:)

I have the same family make up as you, my little one is a little terror too, lol. But still gorgeous:) He deffinitely wears me out. Thats great that you are now content with your family of boys, I will look forward to getting to know you on the boards:D

nuthinbutpink
February 3rd, 2011, 09:13 AM
Hi and welcome! I am glad you found us! :welcome:

atomic sagebrush
February 3rd, 2011, 01:36 PM
Hi! So happy to see you here!!

MyLilSweetPeas
February 3rd, 2011, 04:32 PM
Atomic Sagebrush, I just now figured out who you are! I remember you by your old username and it just never clicked with me. Anyway, glad I figured that out lol!

Lillylolly
February 6th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Welcome to the forum!

My Fabulous Children
February 12th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Welcome

JackiesHope
February 21st, 2011, 11:21 PM
Nice to have you join us!