PDA

View Full Version : Period Finally here

erika
February 3rd, 2011, 09:36 AM
Yah can hopefully start Puragon but now have a new problem in that after tomorrow My Dr will no longer monitor me because I told him i was planning to do PGD/Sex Selection anyone got any amazing compasionate Dr in perth as I just need one more lot of Monioring b4 i fly to Bangkok!!!

nuthinbutpink
February 3rd, 2011, 09:40 AM
Wow. Where are you exactly?

nuthinbutpink
February 3rd, 2011, 09:41 AM
Are you near PlanB? Do you "know" any of the Aussie gals on here? There are several and I hope one can help.

erika
February 3rd, 2011, 11:46 AM
I am also known as wantingason I have been in contact with plan b and Regrow.

PlanB
February 4th, 2011, 02:24 AM
I'm in Melbourne. Grasshopper knows of a compassionate doctor. Will try to track down.

PlanB
February 4th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Apparently a clinic in subiaco, name starting 'c' can help. Got this from an old thread. Hope it helps.

Snowflakes
February 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Sorry that you've had problems with your existing doctor! It is really disappointing to hear stories like this. Sadly I doubt Australia will ever change their position on Gender Selection.

I am in Perth and was given the name of the clinic above also. Sounds like they are happy to help with monitoring. Have you tried contacting them?
I am actually booked in to see a different IVF doctor at another clinic in Perth at the end of this month. They know of my situation and are still happy to meet with me for an initial consultation to discuss me cycling overseas. So please don't lose hope as I'm sure you will find someone here who is willing to monitor you.

I wish you all the best with your cycle at SART! Please keep us posted, as I would love to know of your experiences there. GL :luck:

Wanting a daughter
February 5th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Try Dr R M at the clinic in Subi starting with C.

erika
February 5th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Thanks I was at clinic "C" with Dr M and oh my goodness what a disaster, luckily I am able to fly out early and turn this into a extra long holiday!!! Wish me luck ladies xx And to all other Perthites the word is out you can do this but just dont mention the dirty word sex selection to any dr/nurse/ultrasound lady/receptionist. Just say nothing and dont turn up for the second half of your cycle no one will ever be any the wiser

Wanting a daughter
February 6th, 2011, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the advice erika, veryn much appreciated!!

PlanB
February 6th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Good luck. I desperately want this to work for you.

grasshopper
February 7th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Did you get it sorted out??? Fingers crossed for you...I will be sending positive vibes your way.

erika
February 9th, 2011, 10:53 AM
HI yep I am here and pressing ahead I hope it works its just such a gamble

erika
February 9th, 2011, 10:54 AM
I'm in Melbourne. Grasshopper knows of a compassionate doctor. Will try to track down.

HI what level of Puragon did you take before your egg Retrival??