PDA

View Full Version : 3lilpigs SUCCESSFUL Girl Sway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3lilpigs
July 19th, 2012, 11:28 PM
NAME -3lilpigs

Gender Resulted :HH::XX::HH:
Swaying Attempt: Natural
Swaying Boy or Girl?: Girl
How many kids do you have?: 2 Boys (2yrs and 3yrs)
# of months TTC: conceived all 3 kids first mth.
My Age: 34
DH Age: 39
Due Date: 6th December 2012

CHARTING
Charting O with Temp: charted temps for 6 months.
Charting O with OPK: Yes, for 6 months. Got positive OPK CD14 (approx 24hrs before O+12 attempt).
Suspected O date : CD 15 (15th March 2012). Confirmed by elevated temps, starting CD16. Ovulation also confirmed by ultrasound.

DIET
Dietary Changes: LE diet for 4 weeks, hardcore for last 2 weeks. In those last 2 weeks, I was only consuming 600-800 cals per day. Ate no meat, kept salt intake below 700mg, protein 30g per day. Ate very minimal fruit and veg. Basicallly everything I consumed had very little nutritional value. I switched from soymilk to cowsmilk, and increased my dairy intake, as I rarely used to eat dairy. I lived off greek natural youghurt sweetened with Equal, strawberry smoothies, plain white rice, plain pasta, cucumber sandwiches (white bread).
Skipped Breakfast: Yes. Ate two meals per day only (12pm and 5:30pm).
Snacking: No snacks. (this was very hard for me, as I used to be a constant snacker)
Caffeine: 1-2 cups decaf coffee per day
Drinks: 2-3 cans caffeine free diet coke per day, and 3 cups peppermint tea daily.
Weight Loss: loss 7kg in last 2 weeks. At time of conception, sugar levels were very low. I was very hungry and Light headed. BMI underweight category.

DH Diet: He didn't beleive in swaying, and didn't change his diet at all. However he ate minimal red meat, fruit or Veg & salt anyways. He continued to drink 2 cups coffee per day, and drank 4-8 cans beer per week.

EXERCISE
Cardio: Yes. I continued to do, 1hr cardio per day, 6-7 days per week
Weights: Stopped weight training, 8 weeks prior to attempt. I noticed a significant reduction in muscle size & tone.

SUPPLEMENTS
Started taking supplements 8wks before attempt. I used to drink "Vital Greens" (superfood, high nutrient, phytonutrient drink) daily for yrs, and took fish oil supplements for yrs. I stopped taking them 8 weeks prior to attempt. With my usual diet and these supps alone, no wonder I conceived two boys!!!

Low Dose aspirin (100mg): Yes. Every 2nd day AF to O
Folic Acid: Yes, 500mg daily
Vitex: Yes, 660mg daily AF to O.
Cranberry: No
Calcium and Magnesium: No
Sudafed, Zyrtek: No
Saw Palmetto: No
DH supps: none. He continued to drink Vital Greens :(

PH
CM Ph : 4.7 @ attempt, peaked at 5.2 during ovulation. (pre-swaying peaked at 6.8 during ovulation)
DH Ph: 7.8
Douche type and when: no
Lubes/Gels and when: Acijel. Fingertip every 2nd day AF to O. last application, 24hrs before attempt. I was very impressed with Acijel, as it helped keep Ph low. Had previously experimented with Replens and SYLK, and both used to make my PH skyrocket into high 6's.

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days): No
BD thru O: No
O+12: Yes, one attempt only. Made attempt approx 6hrs after O, when CM changed from clear & watery to white and creamy, and when PH dropped naturally from peak of 5.2 @ ovulation to 4.7.

OTHER
Abstained (# of days): No. Due to DH's age, did not want to risk assoicated birth defect risks
Frequent Release: Yes. DH released daily, 10 days prior to attempt.
Compressed Frequent Release: Yes. Released twice in the last 24hrs leading up to attempt. With last release 12hrs before attempt.
EWCM present/how much?: Used to have tons of EWCM for like a week leading up to O. But the last 2cycles I had no EWCM at all. I Only had small amount clear watery CM, for a couple days leading up to O. I think this was a result of change in supplements and diet.
BD position: Missionary, very shallow.
Jump and dump: No, layed with hips propped for 45mins.
Big O: No
DH undies type: Briefs
DH hot bath/shower: Yes. DH took hot shower to warm up those crown jewels
Other: Stopped breastfeeding 8 weeks before attempt.

IONS
Oed in what moon phase: 7 days after full moon, and 7 days before new moon. Cusp of girl moon sign!
Changed ions in other ways?: No.

COMMENTS:
I’ve been a huge lurker on both GD and IG for months and months, learning so much from all you knowledgeable ladies. I’d especially like to thank Atomic Sagebrush for her wealth of knowledge, and all those priceless essays that made so much sense to me!!!!! If it wasn’t for this awesome site, I truly believe, I would never of conceived my little princess!! Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!!!!! :flowerz:

BeadinMom
July 19th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Congratulations!! :)

TTC5
July 19th, 2012, 11:35 PM
Congrats!!

Boymomsrock
July 20th, 2012, 12:11 AM
How exciting! Congratulations!!

luckylass
July 20th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Congratulations. Delighted for you.

sixhappysons
July 20th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Lovely news, Congrats hun.

Northern_Shutterbug
July 20th, 2012, 04:00 AM
yey :cheerteam:

Mum23boys
July 20th, 2012, 04:22 AM
Congratulations

*ruby*
July 20th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Congratulations, looks like a great sway.

Pangea
July 20th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Congratulations!

Indira
July 20th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Congratulations !:cheer:

Tiffani3
July 21st, 2012, 04:15 PM
Congratulations and well done xxxxx

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2012, 08:47 PM
How did I not comment on this yet! HUGE congrats 3lilpigs and I'm so happy if I helped you in some small way! :)

Sunflower3
August 5th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Congrats!!!!