July 20th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Update: it's a boy!

USER NAME: Mrshonyez
Due Date: 2 April 2013
Gender Swayed: Girl
Gender of Baby: Boy
DH AGE: 27
CHILDREN: 2 ds's 3yrs and 1 yr
NO. MONTH TTC: 2- first month was a semi IG o+12 sway that I'm pretty sure we missed the egg!

It's still super early, but just wanted to get this out there before pregnancy brain kicks in too much ;)

DIET:
LE diet for about 3 weeks before actual attempt. Had been only eating 2-3 meals, semi lowering sodium, skipping breakfast, few snacks for about 5 weeks though. Only continued for a week after O as I was going to be skipping ttc the next month. Tracked everything on myfitnesspal. Also drank lots of aspartame, and still ate potatoes and bananas, and some low sodium tomato sauce. I wasn't at my lowest conception weight, but I was only 4 lbs away. I lost around 11 lbs.

EXERCISE:
None besides keeping up with two small kids!

SUPPS
FOR ME:
The month of my bfp I took none

Antihistamine- before both attempts
RepHresh gel: Every 3 days, ending the day before attempt, also less than a fingertip after 2nd attempt
FOR DH:
Canberry – daily for a few days leading up to O

TIMING:
First attempt night of +opk, j&d after about 10 min. Second attempt about 24 hours later (last minute decision) DH pulled out halfway through release (sorry tmi lol) and then J&d after about 2-3 min. No lube needed this time

PH Tracking:
None this attempt

Anything else:
I'm sure I could have done more or done a few things differently, but I really wanted to get a bfp this month. I feel good about my sway! I feel like things were so much different than when I conceived both of my boys, so I'm hopeful for a girl. I love my babies more than anything, and I would love another boy just as much, but I'd love the opportunity to raise a daughter as well. I want to thank everyone for helping me and answering all my questions! This site is awesome, and I want to especially thank Atomic!! I never thought I could do a diet or anything like this. If I think of anything else I forgot, I'll update :)

Mum23boys
July 20th, 2012, 11:29 AM
FX. Congratulations.

BeadinMom
July 20th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Looks great. Congrats on the BFP...hope it's your pink bean! :)

mrshonyez
July 20th, 2012, 01:06 PM
Thanks ladies! Hope you both get bfp's soon too!!

Tiffani3
July 21st, 2012, 04:11 PM
Well done and congratulations xxxxx

atomic sagebrush
July 21st, 2012, 08:45 PM
Congrats! Wishing you the very best for happy and healthy 9 months and PINK!

mrshonyez
July 22nd, 2012, 01:26 AM
Thank you both!! I'm already trying to convince DH to let me schedule an early elective u/s for my birthday ;) lol!

NCBeachyGrl
July 22nd, 2012, 09:36 AM
Great sway! Congrats on your BFP!:celebrate:

mrshonyez
July 22nd, 2012, 11:25 AM
Thank you!!