PDA

View Full Version : Bfp and not over the moon!

Tiffani3
July 20th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Got my bfp yesterday was in such shock yesterday and this morning before I even got out of bed I cried my eyes out :..(
I didn't sway for very long so feel so disappointed in my self.
I know I should be so happy right now and have actually done more this month than if I was to have ttc without coming across all this info, was ttc for two months prior with very long cut offs with no diet etc..!

But still so disappointed in my self you wouldn't believe :(

NCBeachyGrl
July 20th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Awww....don't beat yourself up about it at all! Sometimes all this swaying and stressing can raise testosterone so you are probably better off than any of us!!! Fingers crossed you have your little dream bean in there!

Hobbermittens
July 20th, 2012, 10:35 AM
WHat were you swaying for? Can you post your sway? You probably did better than you thought! Congrats on your BFP.

Mrs_P
July 20th, 2012, 10:36 AM
i know that feeling well..... not that i'm quite there yet - not got a bfp but am having all symptoms of being pg and feeling quite annoyed with myself. I also only just found site and wasn't trying this month we did dtd way before o (turns out it was like 6-7 days which should really still be too long)

Prob doesn't bode too well for me if i am because not only have i not been swaying yet but I have worst life style ever.... Really rough time at home - poorly kids with one thing or another, working part time and had lots of stress with my job potentially changing, up til all hours with uni work (i do open uni) for my exams and on top of that was not sleeping as ds3 keeps waking me up at 2 every morning so tired and very stressed. On top of all of that pretty much been addicted to chocolate digestives and diet coke (for the sugar to keep me awake) really bad diet and over weight. Also did not do fr or abstrain and dtd 6 to 7 days before suspected o (boy zone) amazed if i've gotten pg at all and prob 0 chance of my dd if i have and i had a really good sway planned to

at least if you've been doing the diet thats the major part of a sway and if you believe in that sort of thing your in a girl month

Tiffani3
July 20th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Thank you girls xxxx

WHat were you swaying for? Can you post your sway? You probably did better than you thought! Congrats on your BFP.

We are swaying for a girl fx
I will post my sway see what you think xx

Tiffani3
July 20th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Mrs p good luck I hope it works out for you xxx

Mum23boys
July 20th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Will u put your sway here or in the sway setion ? Im sure u did brilliantly. FX for you

coocoobananas
July 20th, 2012, 12:06 PM
I was a bit sad when I got my bfp too! And I felt bad because everyone on here was dying to get one. I mean, when I got a bfn I was dissapointed so wth?? I think
The swaying changes ttc because for you there is a lot on the line. You'll always wonder if one thing could change the outcome! I loosened a lot at the end and I do feel ok with that. But maybe that is the only reason I got pregnant because of that and maybe that swayed blue? But if I did everything perfectly that in itself could have swayed blue... We just will never know and you really have as good a chance as the next girl to get a girl!
I think just trust your decisions, they'll be right in the end:)

Tiffani3
July 20th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Will u put your sway here or in the sway setion ? Im sure u did brilliantly. FX for you

Just put it in the add your girl sway section! Thank you not sure that I did you can all access for me! Xxx

Tiffani3
July 20th, 2012, 12:43 PM
I was a bit sad when I got my bfp too! And I felt bad because everyone on here was dying to get one. I mean, when I got a bfn I was dissapointed so wth?? I think
The swaying changes ttc because for you there is a lot on the line. You'll always wonder if one thing could change the outcome! I loosened a lot at the end and I do feel ok with that. But maybe that is the only reason I got pregnant because of that and maybe that swayed blue? But if I did everything perfectly that in itself could have swayed blue... We just will never know and you really have as good a chance as the next girl to get a girl!
I think just trust your decisions, they'll be right in the end:)

Are you having a boy? I do believe in destiny and that little person is waiting for us!
Really wanted to get the best odds and I suppose it made me make that choice to ttc this month and not wait! So what will be will be! (I wish and hope fx&tx)
On the plus side I'm down to 106lbs now so may not have even o'd next month and made myself really ill in the process!
Thank you for support xxxx

Tiffani3
July 20th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Awww....don't beat yourself up about it at all! Sometimes all this swaying and stressing can raise testosterone so you are probably better off than any of us!!! Fingers crossed you have your little dream bean in there!

Thank you for your support xxxxx

luckylass
July 20th, 2012, 03:43 PM
Tiffani3 I can totally sympathise with how you are feeling at the moment but before I go on I just wanted to congratulate you on your bfp.

I found out I was pregnant last week and felt exactly the same. I had never heard of swaying until I came across it after my miscarriage in mid-April and had never heard of the diet until a month ago. I was only at it a week or two before ovulating and had only lost 7lbs so the first thing I panicked over was that I had done a terrible sway and the more I think about it the more stuff I think I have done wrong. But as Atomic said to me there is not enough evidence one way or the other to know for sure and several woman who never sway get both genders anyway. I keep trying to remind myself that the best of sways can produce opposite gender than desired and that the worst sways produce the desired gender. After all as perfect as a sway is, it is not a guarantee. So fingers crossed we both get our little bundles of pink next year and that above all we have healthy happy little ones.

Edited to add I conceived:

Ds1 in late March/early April (girl time of year) while I was very underweight in a boy moon sign with strong lean boy biorhythms.

Ds2 in early October (boy time of year) while I was very overweight in a girl moon sign with strong lean girl biorhythms.

Of my group of six friends 4 of us got pregnant within a couple of months of each other and the others shortly after. The two of us that were very slim at the time had boys and the other 4 had girls.

What I am badly trying to say is that swaying is different for everyone and you may have done loads for what you need to do.

fish2012
July 20th, 2012, 05:39 PM
oh i'm very jealous of you bfp congrats!:flowerz:

I have wondered this thou i read the heather chestman book and she says better to not be pregenat than pregnant with wrong sex bean.....it keeps coming back to me it's like handing in your exam paper the dead is done and now you have to wait for the reuslts and possiably deal with it not being your dream come true.......agh ttc and swaying awful really why is there no magic pill......atomic i hope you find it one day if anyone can its you

Tiffani3
July 21st, 2012, 05:07 AM
Thank you for all your support it's so lovely to have people to talk to about all this and not feel like I'm being judged :)

I do feel better today, maybe it was just the shock and have told my self that I will be blessed no matter what outcome.

Luckylass congratulations on your BFP when are you due? X

Fish good luck I hope you get your BFP and dream come true GL X