PDA

View Full Version : Method of retrieving the sperm sample

3boyz
July 20th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Hey Dr. P!

My husband and I were wondering if it's necessary for him to give his sample in the office or if there is some way that the sample could be "caught" at the hotel and then transported to the office? I'm really hoping the hotel is an option!

vickyaust
October 22nd, 2012, 05:36 PM
We did the hotel twice and got it to HRC within an hour. It was not a problem for HRC.

lisvna
October 23rd, 2012, 06:12 AM
Yes you can but there is a time limit......

Dr. Potter
November 18th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Hey Dr. P!

My husband and I were wondering if it's necessary for him to give his sample in the office or if there is some way that the sample could be "caught" at the hotel and then transported to the office? I'm really hoping the hotel is an option!The posters above are both right. You can collect at the hotel, have the specimen to us within 45 minutes

Dr. Potter
November 18th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Hey Dr. P!

My husband and I were wondering if it's necessary for him to give his sample in the office or if there is some way that the sample could be "caught" at the hotel and then transported to the office? I'm really hoping the hotel is an option!The posters above are correct. Collect in the hotel but have the specimen to us in under 1 hour