PDA

View Full Version : Due in april... will it be pink?

bambinolla
July 21st, 2012, 07:02 AM
I am due in the first few days of april hoping for pink... not sure how they sway went as in the end I found out I wasn't ovulating and used soy iso to induce it. I did lose a few kgs this month though but thats about all I did as we were focussing on getting an egg to appear....

Sent from my Galaxy S3 so please excuse errors.

Tiffani3
July 22nd, 2012, 07:58 AM
Congratulations to you
we swayed for a dd too fx for us both.
I've worked out I'll will be due the 2nd or 3rd of April, haven't had any symptoms yet but got the most awful cold!?!?
Xxxxx

NCBeachyGrl
August 4th, 2012, 12:41 PM
I am sooooo excited to be joining you ladies and to be due in April! I am still in shock I think! Pink prayers for us all!!

ynwa
August 4th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Can I join:.)fx for us all:.)

NCBeachyGrl
August 4th, 2012, 01:02 PM
Yay! The more the merrier! I was talking with my friend today who is due in Feb and I was getting so excited. This pregnancy will be so different from my other 2...they are both fall babies. I am in love with having an April baby and I just pray that this baby sticks. :pray:

bambinolla
August 23rd, 2012, 08:43 AM
Well don't know if we have pink but we have twins lol

NCBeachyGrl
August 23rd, 2012, 08:47 AM

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! Was it the soy that could have caused it or do twins run in your family? How exciting!

mummypink
August 23rd, 2012, 09:13 AM

Congratulations! Did you have any idea it might be? :)

Rosie85
August 23rd, 2012, 09:54 AM
Twins! How exciting! Congratulations :-) And yes....did you have any clue, could you just feel that it was twins? Do they run in the family?!

Tiffani3
August 23rd, 2012, 12:40 PM
Wow congratulations how lovely xx

dreamingpink77
August 23rd, 2012, 12:53 PM
Wow, so happy for you! How are you coping? Are you feeling the usual pregnancy symptoms or is it more difficult, I mean worse?

bambinolla
August 23rd, 2012, 04:45 PM
Thank you!
They are identical so probably not the soy from what I understand.
I have been feeling fine less sick than any pregnancy before and barely feel pregnant lol

I had no idea. I thought something was wrong as my ms had eased off!