PDA

View Full Version : Cramping and pink spotting

babydust
July 23rd, 2012, 01:24 PM
Hey girls. So I just took a pregnancy test this morning and it looked faintly positive. It was an frer test. Also the LH tests were positive. But been having cramps the past few days and today light pink spotting an hour ago. A tiny bit when I wiped and now it's gone. Wondering of this could be an early m/c? Or just implantation bleeding? Its right around the time I would normally get my period.

Thanks

harleyquinn
July 23rd, 2012, 02:09 PM

nuthinbutpink
July 23rd, 2012, 02:23 PM
I had pink spotting with my pregnancies and it was no big deal.

NCBeachyGrl
July 23rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
My best friend had really bad cramping and some spotting and had a healthy pg!

ELP
July 23rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
Pink spotting and succesful pregnancy for me too, best of luck!

Zivic-Bubac
July 23rd, 2012, 05:11 PM
Pink spotting for few days with this pregnancy.

When I had m/c in 2001, it was totally ( physically) painless, no cramping no nothing, just profuse bleeding, fresh blood.

babydust
July 23rd, 2012, 08:52 PM
Thanks so much for the info and support ladies!! Well the spotting has turned to the color brown. Sorry, tmi! Still have cramps. Probably a m/c but will test tomorrow to see if the lone gets any darker.

nestof3
July 23rd, 2012, 10:26 PM
Bad cramps 3 times, never miscarried.

BeadinMom
July 23rd, 2012, 10:31 PM
I had bleeding with all 3 of my pregnancies. I was low on progesterone. For my first, the doctor did nothing and everything was fine. The other two, my doctor put me on progesterone caps. My new doctor is aware of what I went through before, so he told me to call him right away when I get a BFP so he can do bloodwork and see if I need supplemental progesterone.

Hope it stops and that this is a sticky bean and everything is okay!!
Thinking of you & saying prayers!!!

mydream
July 24th, 2012, 08:57 AM
pink spotting and AF like cramps with my second baby and all was fine!

girlmom
July 24th, 2012, 02:32 PM
cramping was always my first sign i was even pregnant. i spend tons of money stocking up for af only she never arrives. i had bright red blood and clotting this time the day after my faint bfp. he's almost 6 weeks old! congrats.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 24th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Brown is old blood. My best friend is 12 weeks pregnant this weekend and she could've wrote your post. I think things still look great!!!!

atomic sagebrush
July 25th, 2012, 11:24 AM
AAA I just saw this!

I know it's nervewracking but I wouldn't put too much concern into a tiny amount of spotting. IDK if you remember but with Marshall I had vicious cramps for like 10 days and a full period that lasted for several days and still came out of it with a baby! Praying those tests keep getting darker!!

babydust
August 5th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Thank u girls and AS! Turns out it ended in an early m/c. But tried again this month and hope thus is mg BFP and sticky bean!!! ;)

mummypink
August 10th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Really sorry to hear that Babydust, fingers crossed for a sticky bean this month for you x

babydust
August 10th, 2012, 11:29 AM
aw, thanks hun! I hope so too!! :)