PDA

View Full Version : buy plan now or wait

needmesomepink
July 23rd, 2012, 11:57 PM
So we plan on starting to ttc pink at the end of the year. How long in adanvced should we purchase the plan. Also how long arte you purchase it do u get help for?

atomic sagebrush
July 24th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Hi!

The private sway forum stays active for 6 months, but of course I will continue to help you via the regular forums after that too.

How far in advance you get the plan is entirely up to you. Some people like to get the plan early to help them plan, while others are ok with doing it a bit more last minute. I do think you should get a plan at least 6 weeks in advance so you can take supplements for 2 cycles before you TTC. Most people have ended up planning and preparing for 2-3 months, swaying for 3 months, and my personal goal is everyone pg within 3 months, so that works out well.

One thing to consider is that I'm going to have a baby in 3 weeks so while I fully plan on staying available as much as I possibly can (and will ALWAYS stay as available as I possibly can for everyone who purchases a sway plan), the best laid plans sometimes go awry - so if someone needed one at the last minute I prob. won't be able to get them done quite as quickly in 3 weeks to a month, as I could right now. I don't have any plans pending now and could easily make one for you or anyone else who needs one, then answer any questions you have in the next few weeks to get things moving for you. Or, you can wait until closer to your attempt and get a plan then. It's totally up to you and what you think will be most helpful to you.