PDA

View Full Version : checking pH

lindi
February 3rd, 2011, 06:42 PM
so I think I ovulated sometime between after I woke up this morning and now based on CM, cervix texture, ferning and temping. So I checked my pH because next month if we're doing this we'll make our attempt from an O+12. My creamy CM was around a 5 if I measured what was right at my cervix. The CM on my toilet paper was like 4.5, but we care about what's coming out of the cervix right? So maybe with aci-jel I can get that pH down next month?

nuthinbutpink
February 3rd, 2011, 06:48 PM
Yes, at the cervix!

atomic sagebrush
February 3rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
Yes, 5 at the cervix is PERFECT! I wouldn't even try to bring it down any more than that. Good work!!

lindi
February 4th, 2011, 12:43 AM
looks like this nutso diet does something... oh dear, maybe I WILL sway. But the aci-jel can't hurt things...right?

atomic sagebrush
February 4th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Nope, can't hurt and may help! The only thing it will hurt is you may not get pg.

lindi
February 4th, 2011, 11:38 AM
right. but how low can aci-jel make pH? If you feel like writing a mini essay on aci-jel I'd be all ears! (or if you already have let me know!)

atomic sagebrush
February 4th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Ok I will! It will have to be tomorrow though, today is DH's day off!!

Another princess
February 4th, 2011, 08:37 PM
right. but how low can aci-jel make pH? If you feel like writing a mini essay on aci-jel I'd be all ears! (or if you already have let me know!)

Me too! he he. Enjoy your time with hubby first though.