PDA

View Full Version : Tiff's girl sway...IT's A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stillwanttwomore
July 26th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Gender Resulted GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? -natural

PH
CM Ph 3.8 - 4.3
DH Ph 7.1
Douche type and when -Vinegar douche before each attempt
Replens and when Aci-jel after each attempt
Big O NO

MINERALS
Calcium -no
Magnesium -no
Potassium -NONE
Sodium -as little as possible
DH minerals -none

DIET
Dietary Changes -pasta, parm, butter, no fruit, couple veggies, rice, rice crackers, white bread, jam, rice noodles, chiken maybe 1 every 2 weeks
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? -until BFP, a few small cheats
Caffeine -no
DH caffeine -2-3 cups day

HORMONES
Drinks -CL & Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi all day, every day
Supplements -folic acid, aspirin & Progesterone

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry -no
Acidophilus -no
Sudafed -yes
Others -no
DH supps -no

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days) -2,
BD thru O -yes
O+12 -yes
Frequent BD/how many days - yes, not BD from cutoff until 0+12
Charting O with Temp -
Charting O with OPK -
Fertility monitor used/type -
Suspected O date -June 16 or 17

IONS
Oed in what moon phase -just missed new moon i think it went into waning
Changed ions in other ways? -magnets, hair dryer, waterfall in office, rock salt lamo, asparagus fern, jewelry

OTHER
How many kids do you have? -5
What gender(s)? -4 boys, 1 girls
# of months TTC -1
Your Age -30
BD position -wasn't really paying attn :)
Jump and dump -everytime
EWCM present/how much? -none
DH undies type -boxer briefs
DH hot bath/shower -yes
OWT - anything under bed? -no

COMMENTS? I did the best I could, 2 days before I Oed I thought maybe I wasn't going to this month and I started to freak out for a few minutes so I hope that did not ruin my chanes by increasing my T levels, I stayed on the BCP until I ready to TTC and took Progesterone Supps becuase both of these really sway girl. I took about 10 equal tablets a day which kept my Ph super low. IF I have a boy after doing all of these crazy things, then he is truly meant to be and I will love him just as much as my other kids. I think that is about it :)

Tiffani3
July 26th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Good luck xxx

Hoping4Kaylani
July 26th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Looks like a good sway. Good luck!

atomic sagebrush
July 28th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Good luck Tiffany!!

stillwanttwomore
August 20th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Thanks, I find out in a few weeks!

stillwanttwomore
October 1st, 2012, 03:13 PM
My Sway worked!!!!!!!!!!!! confirmed @ 16 weeks Baby GIRL is on her way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coocoobananas
October 1st, 2012, 03:27 PM
Congratulations!!

BenOliver1
October 23rd, 2012, 10:21 PM
Congrats!!

Myloves
October 23rd, 2012, 10:33 PM
Congrats!

Nachelle
October 30th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Congrats!! How often did you use progesterone? Also I heard it can cause you to not ovulate do you know anything about that? Thanks!

stillwanttwomore
October 30th, 2012, 02:57 PM
You use it everyday, 3 times a day. I used it everyday of the month. Sometimes it can cuae you to ovulate one or 2 days late, but it never had that affect one me :) If you are trying to sway Girl, I would take VITEX and use preogesterone cream :) HTH

Congrats!! How often did you use progesterone? Also I heard it can cause you to not ovulate do you know anything about that? Thanks!

Nachelle
October 30th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Thanks! How many MG would you use each time?

stillwanttwomore
November 5th, 2012, 11:51 PM
I am not really sure how much, I just rubbed it one a few times everyday, but i ahve to say a bottle did not last me that long so I was probably using at least a teaspoon per day :) It was expensive, but IMO well worth it!!!

Thanks! How many MG would you use each time?

Nachelle
November 6th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Thanks!! Also were you on IG? I think you were the one who got me into the progesterone. IF you were thanks your a life saveer! :)

The Anchor
November 6th, 2012, 02:03 PM
AWESOME, way to go!

stillwanttwomore
November 6th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Yes, I was on IG, were your Chellie...I hope your sway is going well!!!

Thanks!! Also were you on IG? I think you were the one who got me into the progesterone. IF you were thanks your a life saveer! :)

Nachelle
November 6th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Yep! lol Things are going good. Ive been easing into the diet with a litte cheats here and there. Only eating 2x a day, it actually doesnt bother me like I thought it was going to. ITs easy to stay busy with the boys. ANd holy crow! You must be a busy woman! Your raising 7 kids and are pregnant! Wow, how do you do it? I bet you your good at scheduling! :) That is amazing! You need to give me tips sometime!
HEy since I switched here Im a little confused about some things. Like are you allowed to have caffeine and coffee, are you supposed to put replens in after you BD while the "samplle" is in you, and are you supposed to take supplements? llol Sorry Im so annoying. Its so much different here, in a good way.

stillwanttwomore
November 6th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I personally think there are only a few supplements to take. I took, Progesterone, Folic acid, and Aspirin, Sudafed during my attempt and NO calcium or magnesium, I have seen to many failed sways when these are taken :( If I were to sway again I would also take VITEX. I stayed on the BCP until TTC as it sways girl.

I drank diet cola with caffeine in it, but no coffee, not sure if this really even affects swaying or not. I used a vinegar douche before each attempts and a Jelly afterwards ( my choice was acijel). I only check my ph when planning my attempt. But once the attempt was actually happening, I just stuck to what I decided to do and did not test my ph as I already knew the effect the douche and jelly was going ot have. I did this so i wouldn't be stressed and stressing out raises T levels which sway boy!!!

No bother at all,I am happy to give my opinion and what worked for me!!!

Yep! lol Things are going good. Ive been easing into the diet with a litte cheats here and there. Only eating 2x a day, it actually doesnt bother me like I thought it was going to. ITs easy to stay busy with the boys. ANd holy crow! You must be a busy woman! Your raising 7 kids and are pregnant! Wow, how do you do it? I bet you your good at scheduling! :) That is amazing! You need to give me tips sometime!
HEy since I switched here Im a little confused about some things. Like are you allowed to have caffeine and coffee, are you supposed to put replens in after you BD while the "samplle" is in you, and are you supposed to take supplements? llol Sorry Im so annoying. Its so much different here, in a good way.

Nachelle
November 6th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Thank you so much! I think thats what I need to do the most, relax! Do what I can and not worry. Are you done having kids or are you going to try for another?

stillwanttwomore
November 6th, 2012, 09:16 PM
We are done after this one, not by my choice but that is what my husband says :(

Thank you so much! I think thats what I need to do the most, relax! Do what I can and not worry. Are you done having kids or are you going to try for another?

Nachelle
November 6th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Men just dont get!! Booooo! lol :)

fish2012
November 11th, 2012, 04:28 PM
congrats hun!

Pink10
November 12th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Wow, congratulations! I can not imagine what that must feel like! I can't find an actual progesterone supplement, which one did you take?

Mom2many
November 12th, 2012, 03:34 PM
CONGRATS on your girlie!!:giggle:

stillwanttwomore
November 13th, 2012, 02:44 PM
It is a cream that you can buy, you can also ask you Dr for a progesterone supplement.

HTH

Wow, congratulations! I can not imagine what that must feel like! I can't find an actual progesterone supplement, which one did you take?

NeedGrace
November 15th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Congratulations Tiffany!! Thanks for sharing your sway details. I feel more confident about my attempt when I come to it. Something about your sway just made me think I could probably do that. Often when I read these epic sways I freak out & don't think I could keep it up long enough. Would you min telling me what the progesterone supps are & where you get them? Never heard of them. All the best for the rest of your pregnancy!!:HH:

Boymomsrock
November 15th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Just so you know, you can stop ovulating because of progesterone. I am on a compounded cream and I was not ovulating as a result. It's best to nt use it until you've ovulated.

Crystal13
November 15th, 2012, 11:10 PM
Hi Tiffany. Did you use the progesterone cream the whole time or start just before ovulation (as above, can delay it)? Do you think it was an important part of your sway? Thanks.

Boymomsrock
November 15th, 2012, 11:23 PM
You must be so excited!! Congratulations!