PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou

Another princess
February 3rd, 2011, 09:34 PM
Just want to say thankyou for all the hardwork/ time you ladies put in to providing all this fantastic researched info, and time spent answering questions. I have signed up for dream membership just to show my appreciation. Many thanks :wink:

nuthinbutpink
February 3rd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Atomic and Viene and ALL our contributors are awesome and I :heart: them all.

Thank you for the support. It's hard to get something to grow from the ground up!

Another princess
February 4th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Atomic and Viene and ALL our contributors are awesome and I :heart: them all.

Thank you for the support. It's hard to get something to grow from the ground up!

Nuthinbutpink, i think you have done a fantastic job!! So thankyou! Its great to be part of a site where people make you feel so welcome, and allow you to share your ideas/ opinions and ask questions without feeling intimidated. When i first heard about the new sites on IG i imediately thought theres no way they will match IG, but hey since coming here i havent looked back!

atomic sagebrush
February 4th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Thank you so much! I'm happy to have the opportunity! ♥♥♥

sunnyinflorida
February 4th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I agree great job Ladies:HH:

nuthinbutpink
February 4th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Nuthinbutpink, i think you have done a fantastic job!! So thankyou! Its great to be part of a site where people make you feel so welcome, and allow you to share your ideas/ opinions and ask questions without feeling intimidated. When i first heard about the new sites on IG i imediately thought theres no way they will match IG, but hey since coming here i havent looked back!

You are very sweet. I'm a firm believer that you define yourself by the company you keep and I think the gals on here are first class and I was atleast smart enough to get smart people to help build this!

crystal-light
February 4th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Great job to all you ladies!! Your hard work is much appreciated :HH: