PDA

View Full Version : Payment for the Personalised Plan

Vanessa
July 29th, 2012, 03:00 AM
I would love to order the personalised plan but when I try and order it says the only way to pay is via Paypal. I can not sign up for Paypal - it does not work in my part of the world. I have tried on a number of occassions in the past. I wish to pay using my credit card or through some other method. Please let me know how I can do this.

Thanks

atomic sagebrush
July 29th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Hi Vanessa,

I believe there are other ways to pay besides PayPal - let me forward your message to someone who can help. Sorry for any inconvenience.

nuthinbutpink
July 29th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Hi there. PayPal does work from where you are. We have a few other members from your part of the world. You said its been a while since you tried it but it will work at this point if you try again. Thank you for posting.

Vanessa
July 29th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Please can you email me a different method of paying. I have wasted a lot of time on Paypal in the past and had many discussions with them on expensive long distance calls so do not wish to try them again.

Thanks.

mummypink
July 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Hi,

You don't have to have a Paypal account to pay via paypal, it is just a secure way of paying. So you should still be able to pay using a credit/ debit card, I use it for my online business and no one has ever had a problem with it. x

Vanessa
July 30th, 2012, 01:17 AM
Thanks Mummypink. I will give it a try again.