PDA

View Full Version : Pink lines on cheapie tests but nothing on 'proper' tests?

Lucky-happy-blessed
July 29th, 2012, 01:50 PM
I'm not sure what to think. I am 10dpo and I have had three pink lines on Internet cheapie tests (yesterday morning, yesterday night and this morning). They are pretty strong lines and came up within a minute

But on other tests (first response, superdrug) nothing but bfn's

I'm really confused now, what do you think?

NCBeachyGrl
July 29th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Can you show us pics of the BFPs? I thought FRER was one of the earliest tests to use, but maybe cheapies could be better or maybe they are false positives?

suregena
July 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM
I had that same problem last cycle. :( I was getting faint positives on ICs but nowhere else.

I just hope it's your BFP, though, really.

Lucky-happy-blessed
July 29th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Thanks for answering beachy

I will try and upload some pics from my laptop in a minute

I thought the FRER was the earliest type too. This has really confused me, my DH can see the lines (and normally he cant see the faint is it there or isn't it lines) so he thinks I'm pg, but I don't trust the cheapies lol!

Lucky-happy-blessed
July 29th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Thanks suregena, I'm sorry this happened to you :( do you think the tests were wrong or it was a chemical? I hope this month is luckier for you xxx

fish2012
July 29th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Fertility friend told me this morning that at 11dpo only 50% of prggie people get a positive result

i was cheered by this until Af turned up this pm!

Hope you managed to get a positivie positive in the next couple of days, based on that you are still in with a chance xx

Lucky-happy-blessed
July 29th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Thanks fish, I'm sorry af arrived for you xxx

I'm going to try and put some pics up....

Lucky-happy-blessed
July 29th, 2012, 03:03 PM

Lucky-happy-blessed
July 29th, 2012, 03:03 PM

Lucky-happy-blessed
July 29th, 2012, 03:04 PM

Lucky-happy-blessed
July 29th, 2012, 03:06 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry- they are huge!!:oops:

those are three different tests and all within the time limit, but bfn's on other tests:worry:

ynwa
July 29th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Well I can see lines on all of them,fx for u:.)

Butterfly Spirit
July 29th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Cheapies are much more sensitive than the others. The only one I can get an early line on besides the cheapie is the next up cheapie, the $1 test! LOL :)
It looks like you have your BFP!
:running:
YAY!!!

Lucky-happy-blessed
July 29th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks so much ynwa and butterfly, I'm glad I'm not going mad lol!

Thank you for the lovely sparkly congrats butterfly,it's interesting that you've had the same thing happen- I've only heard of it happening the other way

Butterfly Spirit
July 29th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks so much ynwa and butterfly, I'm glad I'm not going mad lol!

Thank you for the lovely sparkly congrats butterfly,it's interesting that you've had the same thing happen- I've only heard of it happening the other way

Go getcha a $1 test just for FUN! ;)

NCBeachyGrl
July 29th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Those definitely look like lines to me!!!!!!!!!!

suregena
July 29th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Thanks suregena, I'm sorry this happened to you :( do you think the tests were wrong or it was a chemical? I hope this month is luckier for you xxx

I had some serious symptoms that all but vanished when my ICs went negative. They were positive and then went negative, so I feel strongly it was a chemical, myself. My period that came was full of clots (and I don't normally have a lot of clots in my period. I've had two miscarriages in the past so naturally, I sort of lean to a chemical. Who knows, though.)

suregena
July 29th, 2012, 05:34 PM
P.S. Those lines on your tests are darker than mine were - so my fingers are crossed, but I think that's a very good sign! :)

*ruby*
July 30th, 2012, 02:22 AM
I definitely see two lines!!! Looks like this is it, congrats

NCBeachyGrl
July 30th, 2012, 08:08 AM
How are the tests looking today? I am a POAS addict so I am dying to see more test pics!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 30th, 2012, 08:45 AM
I am too. Love looking at tests. I realized I was addicted when I got just as excited to look at other women's sticks!!! Good luck...I'll be stalking.

mummypink
July 30th, 2012, 08:52 AM
I can see lines too! Fingers crossed for you, very exciting! =D x