PDA

View Full Version : vitex Question for Pink Sways

fish2012
July 29th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Hey ladies,

just planning 3rd month swaying and wondering about dropping the vitex, and interested in peoples experiances
thanks x

Butterfly Spirit
July 29th, 2012, 03:37 PM
You could drop it this cycle or you could do one more cycle and then drop it. :) I think I would do three and then drop it.

I have 2 personal threads on Vitex on my Profile. :)

BeadinMom
July 29th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Why are you considering dropping it?

Chessika
July 29th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Hi fish, thank you for this question. Today my third cycle has started. I want to drop the Vitex, so this is very interesting. Good luck to you!

Butterfly Spirit
July 29th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Why are you considering dropping it?

Our bodies can get to used to it and it can turn into a birth control thing..so if she drops it, it might work its magic. Atomic has said that has worked for ladies..they are on a few months then the month they drop it, they fall prego. :)

Are you using it Beadin?

BeadinMom
July 29th, 2012, 03:42 PM
I am. And I do get that, but Atomic also says 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I didn't know if she wasn't falling pregnant or if there was another reason.

Butterfly Spirit
July 29th, 2012, 03:43 PM
I am. And I do get that, but Atomic also says 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I didn't know if she wasn't falling pregnant or if there was another reason.

No, you're right. It's supposed to be AF- about O so that's about 2 weeks. :) I just thought I remember it can turn into BC but maybe thats only if used daily.

Did you hop off yours before your positive OPK? I would recommend that your next cycle because for me, I hopped off because a feeling told me to, and O finally happened 5 days later!

BeadinMom
July 29th, 2012, 03:45 PM
That's what my understanding was...that's why I was asking. :)
Wow, you're almost close enough to get a nub shot!! :) How exciting!!

Butterfly Spirit
July 29th, 2012, 03:47 PM
That's what my understanding was...that's why I was asking. :)
Wow, you're almost close enough to get a nub shot!! :) How exciting!!

I know! DH has to drop me off to my first prenatal..
and he's NOT looking forward to it LOL.. but I haven't even made an appt yet. I'm trying to decide when to do it. Maybe a week from Mon or Tues since according to abdominal ultrasound my weeks change up on Friday.

I might bite the bullet and go sooner... I'm TERRIFIED to drop the Progesterone..
In fact I think I may take it to 14 weeks! :( I hate it, but I might have to.

fish2012
July 29th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Our bodies can get to used to it and it can turn into a birth control thing..so if she drops it, it might work its magic. Atomic has said that has worked for ladies..they are on a few months then the month they drop it, they fall prego. :)

Are you using it Beadin?

yeah that's my thinking ;-0 checked the pot and i'm taking 100mlg thou so don't know if that's even enough to have an affect? my cycle has got longer since taking it but started taking sp at same time so don't know which would effect that!

fish2012
July 29th, 2012, 05:20 PM

yeah doing two weeks on two off, my sil gets married on 15 june 2013 really don't want to give birth on her big day - i'd be p'd o if it was me! BUT i don't want to take a month off in sept either so really hoping for a BFP in august

girlmom
July 29th, 2012, 06:22 PM
i didn't answer your poll because i never swayed girl in my life.. however i never read a girl sway either and had no idea vitex swayed girl, i just knew it made me get pregnant very quickly. so i always took it af-o. got a total of 7 girls that way. the first time i stopped taking it i got a boy.

cape grace
August 1st, 2012, 05:40 AM
Hey ladies,

just planning 3rd month swaying and wondering about dropping the vitex, and interested in peoples experiances
thanks x

Hi. I am now in my third attempt cycle. I have just dropped vitex and sp. they were making my cycles very long and then last cycle i ovulated but got a period five days later so not what i want! I found it very hard to drop them as of course they are easy to do and i felt my chances of a successful pink sway were slipping away but i am now drinking peppermint tea and hoping this will counteract somewhat on not taking the herbs.... i guess most baby girls are made without vitex so.... If its making me not get preg i have to stop it and im hoping the past number months taking them are enough to do their magic! I think this discussion is very worthwhile so people can see the pros and cons and get informed before and during taking the herbs cause it can be anxiety provoking to see your cycles change to such a degree!