PDA

View Full Version : August 2WW!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

NCBeachyGrl
July 30th, 2012, 07:40 AM
OK ladies, June and July were slow months so let's see some positive thoughts and lots of August BFPs! Here's to August!

:noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf::noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf: :noaf:

I am ordering AF to stay away for everyone!

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck::luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

August BFPs :holysheep::
Ruby
ynwa
Anchor
NCBeachyGrl
Wishing4Pink
Mummypink
Winngrin
Cape grace
Onehealthybaby
ThreeMenAndALady

Keep it coming ladies!

mydream
July 30th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Just wanted to wish ALL of you a ton of luck and BFP's!!!!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 30th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Cd 11 for me. Come on smiley face!!! Hope to be joining you soon.

NCBeachyGrl
July 30th, 2012, 09:00 AM
5DPO for me! I hate this wait! It is driving me crazy to not test yet!

auroara78
July 30th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Love the new thread starter...lol all those No AF signs are awesome!!

Good luck ladies!! Rooting you on, as big as a whale!

Winngrin
July 30th, 2012, 10:41 AM
CD12 over here, waiting for +opk......I have to say, I dont know how some of the ladies here who have been trying for months and months keep from going insane! This will be our first attempt and it has totally consumed me. Im trying to stay mellow, but really, who are we kidding??? This is HARD!!!!

Wishing lots of luck and stress-free vibes to all!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 30th, 2012, 11:10 AM
I agree with the sanity issue. This is my 1st attempt also. Trying to stay calm too. I hope August explodes with bfp's. July was the calm before the storm.

suregena
July 30th, 2012, 11:22 AM
5DPO for me! I hate this wait! It is driving me crazy to not test yet!

This cycle couldn't be more different from the last! I'm calm and not even thinking about it. I guess between my son going into the hospital for observation last week and us leaving (and getting ready for that!) for our vacation on Wednesday morning, I've had other things preoccupying me.

I am very curious to see if I managed it... but my symptoms aren't as "loud" as last time... but maybe that's a good thing!

I'll probably start testing tomorrow... why not?! I'll be 10dpo.

I just mopped the floor (well, we don't have a mop, so more like on my knees with a rag!) today and I felt like I kept getting a stitch in my stomach and had to pause and think, "Is that a sign? Or is it just because I'm mopping the floor in possibly the most uneasy way?" heeheeh.

NCBeachyGrl
July 30th, 2012, 11:37 AM
LOL Suregena! I really hope you get a BFP and I want to see pics of your tests LOL!!!!

suregena
July 30th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Of course, I'll keep you all posted!

I've got seabands on the ready for my trip... *just in case* :P

myGirl
July 30th, 2012, 11:42 AM
I'm on CD 7, hope to be here in 5 days :)

Good luck to everyone... Can't wait for the BFPs to roll in!

NCBeachyGrl
July 30th, 2012, 11:42 AM
BTW....your chart looks good! If that even means anything anymore...I have really given up on looking at charts b/c one day mine will look great and the next it will plummet and AF will show!

suregena
July 30th, 2012, 12:02 PM
I knooow what you mean, for sure!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 30th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I'm right there with you NC. Love seeing + sticks!!!!

Winngrin
July 30th, 2012, 01:31 PM
What is a POAS addict????

NCBeachyGrl
July 30th, 2012, 01:55 PM
What is a POAS addict????

ME!!! LOL! I just love using pregnancy tests and OPKs. Basically, I am addicted to seeing the 2nd line so I want to test at CD5...when I know there is no chance of a BFP.

NCBeachyGrl
July 30th, 2012, 01:58 PM
OMG...this is awesome!

POAS Addict? Take this quiz to find out - JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1831-new-2009-playroom/2438379-poas-addict-take-quiz-to-find-out.html)

I scored an 8 out of 10....LOL!

mummypink
July 30th, 2012, 02:00 PM
lol! Good luck everyone! =D x

suregena
July 30th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I only have TWO tests from the last cycle... but I'm going to pick up a couple cheapie ones tomorrow before work to take before the other ones... just because I don't want to waste the other ones (1 superdrug and 1 clearblue digital.)

I'll start testing tomorrow I think but don't expect to see anything.

NCBeachyGrl
July 30th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I am sooooooo bad! I have 3 internet cheapies, 2 dollar store tests, a FRER, and 3 clearblue digital tests!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 31st, 2012, 08:04 AM
Cd 12. Still a high on my monitor. Cramping and aggravated. I just want to see this :happy: on my opk and then get some of these :pinksperm:. Is that too much to ask...hahaha!!!

NCBeachyGrl
July 31st, 2012, 08:14 AM
I have absolutely no symptoms at all this cycle! I hope this is a good sign. Last cycle I had everything under the sun from constant cramping, back pain, nausea, etc. The only thing I have noticed this time is a few sharp pains on left side last night and this morning and I have had some small amounts of CM (which has been nonexistent for over a month). Fingers crossed!!!!

Suregena - did you test today?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 31st, 2012, 08:19 AM
NC before you O'ed did you have any cm? I had one glob of ewcm on Sunday afternoon. I was assuming o was on it's way. I've had almost nothing since. If I do have any, it's thick and cloudy.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 31st, 2012, 08:21 AM
You answered my question in your post.

NCBeachyGrl
July 31st, 2012, 08:29 AM
LOL! I have not had any CM in FOREVER! The only thing that I would ever have come out would be RePhresh....which does look like EW CM. Sorry for TMI!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 31st, 2012, 09:24 AM
Never tmi when it comes to this stuff. I'm not using Rephresh. So should I assume the diet is working somewhat, or maybe O is a while off and ewcm is on it's way. I need a crystal ball!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 31st, 2012, 09:25 AM
When can I start obsessing over your tests? I always start on day 8.

suregena
July 31st, 2012, 09:33 AM
Having some lower backache today with very mild cramping?

suregena
July 31st, 2012, 09:37 AM
Will test tomorrow a.m..... I forgot to this morning! Hahah!

NCBeachyGrl
July 31st, 2012, 09:40 AM
When can I start obsessing over your tests? I always start on day 8.

LOL! I have to admit that I already tested today. I have all these cheapies so I guess I will continue tomorrow with a cheapie...even though I KNOW it will be BFN this early! As soon as I *think* I see something, I will share!

NCBeachyGrl
July 31st, 2012, 09:41 AM
Will test tomorrow a.m..... I forgot to this morning! Hahah!

:omg: how could you forget? Man....I need a distraction like taking an amazing trip to Berlin to take my mind off of this wait!

auroara78
July 31st, 2012, 09:47 AM
LOL no kidding! Surgena is lucky this cycle, she's got her awesome European adventure to plan and get ready for--it's awesome to have something exciting to prepare to take your mind off it!

When I was waiting to test, I O'ed on Christmas Day, and you know how boring it is right after Christmas right? hahaha, I had like nothing to do, the weather outside sucked, and I just had all the time in the world to think too much, and analyze every little twinge!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 31st, 2012, 10:04 AM
NC I'm a little concerned about the lack of cm. If I take zyrtec it seems like the swimmers wouldn't have a chance in hell. Kind of like swimming in the desert. Did you take it with no cm?

NCBeachyGrl
July 31st, 2012, 10:16 AM
NC I'm a little concerned about the lack of cm. If I take zyrtec it seems like the swimmers wouldn't have a chance in hell. Kind of like swimming in the desert. Did you take it with no cm?

Yep! I still took it but my last RePhresh and last Zyrtec was on CD10 and I O'd late CD12/early CD13 so I feel like I stopped far enough in advance.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 31st, 2012, 10:49 AM
Ok. Since I have no idea when I will O I'm not sure what to do about the timing thing. I was thinking about taking it every other night until my +. I've never taken anything like this though...such a wimp. Took me a while to get the nerve up to take Vitex...lol.

Winngrin
July 31st, 2012, 11:33 AM
On CD13 here and starting to get a fade in on OPK but not quite yet. About Represh, if you are using it every 3 days and it is time to use it again, should I then still use it 12 hrs before attempt? I am due to use it today (CD13) but what if I get a + opk tomorrow....use it again tomorrow 12 hrs before attempt, or not? I just want to get this attempt over with and a BFP, at least then whats done is done and I can stop obsessing....well, kinda :nails:

Winngrin
July 31st, 2012, 01:02 PM
What a difference a couple hours can make....+opk!!! Going to have our attempt tonight when hubby gets home from work. Go figure on the timing....I have 2 older boys from my first marriage (and we have an 8 month old together), the older boys were at their fathers for the weekend and we had a babysitter for the baby Sunday night. DH is picking the older boys up today after work, so OF COURSE my opk would be + now!!! Ah well, who has time for romance when I have all this science to focus on???:pinksperm: Go girls, GO!!!

fish2012
July 31st, 2012, 05:21 PM
winngrin - good luck all crossed for you x

suregena
July 31st, 2012, 07:07 PM
:omg: how could you forget? Man....I need a distraction like taking an amazing trip to Berlin to take my mind off of this wait!

I was in a rush this morning - haha!

*ruby*
July 31st, 2012, 07:12 PM
Another faint line for me. Just hoping it stays that way now, don't want to get too excited yet. 12DPO today.

NCBeachyGrl
July 31st, 2012, 07:35 PM
Another faint line for me. Just hoping it stays that way now, don't want to get too excited yet. 12DPO today.

You have to share your pic!!!

*ruby*
August 1st, 2012, 01:50 AM
Trying to work out how to do it, I have a pic on my Phone

suregena
August 1st, 2012, 02:11 AM
I tooK a test this morning...

... but I forgot to look at it because the taxi to the airport was here! Ahahah! It's still just sitting on my bathroom counter... doh! I brought more with me, but yeesh!

suregena
August 1st, 2012, 02:13 AM
Also, think my thermometer has a low wonky battery as my temps seem off, so I've not even entered it.

*ruby*
August 1st, 2012, 02:18 AM

*ruby*
August 1st, 2012, 02:23 AM
Oops posted it twice. Photos are 9DPO, 10DPO, & 11DPO. I ran out of good tests for today so tried using a cheap internet test but no line.

Suregena - I can't believe you forgot to check the test!

Wishing4Pink
August 1st, 2012, 02:23 AM
Congratulations Ruby, that is def a BFP!!!!!!!

Wishing4Pink
August 1st, 2012, 02:25 AM
Suregena, i can't believe you forgot to look lol. I really hope you get a bfp while your away x

*ruby*
August 1st, 2012, 02:27 AM
Thanks, we're pretty shocked it happened first time with all the swaying!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 1st, 2012, 03:05 AM
I tooK a test this morning...

... but I forgot to look at it because the taxi to the airport was here! Ahahah! It's still just sitting on my bathroom counter... doh! I brought more with me, but yeesh!

I can't wait until you test again! ;)
And remember when we talked about that thermometer battery? :p

Butterfly Spirit
August 1st, 2012, 03:06 AM
Thanks, we're pretty shocked it happened first time with all the swaying!!!

Solidified honey, that is your BFP!
:running: Oh what a feeling!

*ruby*
August 1st, 2012, 03:18 AM
Thanks sooo much for the congrats, it's all starting to sink in now! We're very happy and excited, can't wait to tell the world but we'll keep it quiet for a while. Lucky I can talk about it in here :wink: I just can't believe it's actually happening after wanting but waiting to try for a 3rd bubba so long.

NCBeachyGrl
August 1st, 2012, 07:38 AM
LOL Suregena!!!! You are killing me girl!!!!!

Ruby - congrats on your BFP!!! And thanks for showing pics!

ynwa
August 1st, 2012, 07:47 AM
Hi ladies not sure where I should be right now,I am 10dpo and I done a frer and a ic this morning and I am sure I can see very faint lines on both,Dh can't see I thing and thinks I am nuts:.)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 08:04 AM
Do you have sticks to share?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 08:10 AM
My fingers are crossed for you ynwa!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 1st, 2012, 08:20 AM
Three Men - we are like feigns over here.....Show me your sticks or else!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 08:25 AM
You read my mind. I just posted that you and I need stick stalkers anonymous!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 08:27 AM
A bfp post without a pic is like dangling a piece of meat in front of a tiger. Or at least it feels like that. HAHAHA

ynwa
August 1st, 2012, 08:31 AM
You 2 are funny:.)can I post pic off iPhone???

auroara78
August 1st, 2012, 09:25 AM
LOL ya'll crack me up--I come to this thread for the comedy :) and of course to see all the great BFPs!

We def. need to see pix ynwa! I'm sure you can, but I don't have an iPhone so I don't know how? On my smartphone, and maybe this is a very long way to do it, I take a pix on the phone, then click 'share' and email it to myself as a small attachment, then i go into my email and download the file, and then upload it to here....that is prob. way too many steps!

Grats Ruby on BFP!!!!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 09:42 AM
My husband does the same thing on his iphone. I just sent him a text asking him how to do it.

Winngrin
August 1st, 2012, 11:03 AM
YAY!!! Congratulations on the BFP!!! Hoping to add to it myself soon! :fingers:

Shellbelle
August 1st, 2012, 12:15 PM
Congrats, Ruby! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Shellbelle
August 1st, 2012, 12:17 PM
Fx for you ynwa!

Mrs_P
August 1st, 2012, 02:53 PM
Huge congrats girls, was about time we got some BFP's. Its like waiting for a bus, last month we only got one lets hope this month they all turn up on time

ps where do i sign up to join stick stalkers anonoymous x

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 03:01 PM
You're in Mrs. P!!!! We can use all the eyes we can get. Ladies, please give us some sticks to stalk soon. GOOD LUCK!!!

Mrs_P
August 1st, 2012, 03:08 PM
Great

Hello my name is Mrs_P and i am a :poas: and an official member of stick stalkers anon

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 03:13 PM
Welcome Mrs. P. We're here for you and glad you are facing your addiction head on!!!

Mrs_P
August 1st, 2012, 04:23 PM
i blame all of you, i was a wait til a week late kinda girl before i met all of you :bigsmile:

NCBeachyGrl
August 1st, 2012, 04:39 PM
Alright...fine! I wasn't going to share my BFN...but if you want to stalk the white space, squint your eyes, tilt your screen, and tell me you might see something, I'm in! :drama:

ynwa
August 1st, 2012, 04:40 PM
help cant get pics on

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 04:43 PM
Can you guys look at some pics I put up of my friends scan today. Not sure if there are any gender clues or if you know what to look for...I sure don't. Thanks ladies. Mrs. P it's fun to take tests 2 days after you dtd...lol!!!

Mrs_P
August 1st, 2012, 04:45 PM
Showed DH his initial response was yeah theres a pink line - doh and bless him

Upon second glance we both agree on our screen looks there maybe a faint shadow of a second line does it look like that in person, i can't usually see really faint lines. Fingers crossed it could be hun x

Ynwa's were first i've been able to see on my screen

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 1st, 2012, 04:48 PM
NC is this new?

NCBeachyGrl
August 1st, 2012, 04:52 PM
No! Same one!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 1st, 2012, 04:55 PM
Showed DH his initial response was yeah theres a pink line - doh and bless him

Upon second glance we both agree on our screen looks there maybe a faint shadow of a second line does it look like that in person, i can't usually see really faint lines. Fingers crossed it could be hun x

Ynwa's were first i've been able to see on my screen

Honestly, I can't see it in the picture or in person! Sometimes I think I might see something, but then I have the philosophy that if I can't see it from far away, it doesn't exist. I am horrible at looking at tests too!!

HopeandDreamG
August 1st, 2012, 05:08 PM
Good luck everyone here :)

ynwa
August 2nd, 2012, 05:11 AM
here you go ladies ;.)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 06:53 AM
WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats ynwa!!! Love all the pink lines. So happy for you!!!!! Ok ladies let's keep the bfp train going!!!! I'm looking for NC now!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 06:54 AM
My opk sticks look like they're getting darker too. Maybe in the next 2 days or so.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 06:54 AM
Ynwa great job posting pics.

*ruby*
August 2nd, 2012, 06:56 AM
Congratulations ynwa!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl - Still early days for you, plenty of time for that 2nd line to appear :fx:

Thanks all for the congrats

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 07:00 AM
Ruby I didn't get for formally congratulate you so...CONGRATULATIONS RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news. Hope your pink littly lady is getting nice and cozy in there.

*ruby*
August 2nd, 2012, 07:03 AM
Ruby I didn't get for formally congratulate you so...CONGRATULATIONS RUBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news. Hope your pink littly lady is getting nice and cozy in there.

Awww thanks!! Today I ate breakfast for the first time in ages, it is so good to be eating normally again :)

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 07:05 AM
BFN from me today with FRER! Trying not to lose hope...8 DPO today.

*ruby*
August 2nd, 2012, 07:09 AM
8DPO is still very early, don't loose hope yet.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 07:19 AM
Never got a + before 8 dpo. And it was usually later in the day, towards the evening on day 8. Usually get them at 9 or 10dpo. You're still 100% in the game. I don't think I like the ic tests. Can we put a complaint in??? hahahaha

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 07:34 AM
OK...being the POAS addict I am, I just tried an IC...do you see anything?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 07:36 AM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf is going on with these test. I'm not going crazy. I see something.

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 07:38 AM
LOL!!!! Maybe I just need to NOT test until 12 DPO...but, that would be too hard!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 07:42 AM
It will be hard for me too. Don't do that to us...hahahahaha!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 07:47 AM
I should start selling pregnancy tests on the corner. I'd be a good stick pusher. I'd have the whole neighborhood peeing on them.

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 07:50 AM
I kind of feel good about the IC...I can see the line in person and from far away...although it is REALLY light!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 08:02 AM
LOL...OK...now I'm getting desperate! I played with the pic a little and I can see it better...

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:13 AM
I can def see it.

ynwa
August 2nd, 2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks girls,
Nc I can see it I can see it:.)
Ruby congrats to you 2,we are due date,scan buddies:.)
August is going to be a good good month:.)
Keep em coming girls.

Winngrin
August 2nd, 2012, 11:08 AM
I can see it Beachy!!!! So happy for all of you with the BFP!!! Im pretty sure I will be testing hourly, and Im only 1 DPO!! I definitely need a 12 step program for being a Stick Stalker!!!

HopeandDreamG
August 2nd, 2012, 11:22 AM
I think I see it NC!!! I'm at the beach. A little hard to see with the glare! Awesome!!! Hoping I'll get a bfp soon to join you. O in a few weeks :)

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 11:27 AM
Hope - I am so glad your health looks good and you are back on the TTC wagon! Fingers crossed you get that BFP soon!!

pebmcpd7
August 2nd, 2012, 12:02 PM
Calling in to see if there are many tw'waiters, wow nearly 100 posts and it only the 2nd august, good luck to everyone this month including me!!!!!!

Wishing4Pink
August 2nd, 2012, 12:07 PM
Congrats ynwa, that's a def positive. Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Shellbelle
August 2nd, 2012, 02:17 PM
Congrats ynwa!

auroara78
August 2nd, 2012, 02:48 PM
Congrats Ynwa!!!

love all those BFPs already!!! whooo hooo!!!

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 03:10 PM
YAH Ynwa! Way to go girl. I'm hoping we'll be due date buddies...

mummypink
August 2nd, 2012, 03:31 PM
Huge congrats to everyone who has their BFP already, fingers crossed there will be loads more of us!

I'm about 5dpo, no symptoms at all so far and really don't think we have done it this month but I soooooo hope we have! I'm not going to test until my af is late though as I've never had a BFP until I'm at least 3 days late with both my boys.

Good luck lovely ladies! xxx

Butterfly Spirit
August 2nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
OK...being the POAS addict I am, I just tried an IC...do you see anything?

Yep I do, even with this one and its PINK!!! ;)

Butterfly Spirit
August 2nd, 2012, 03:41 PM

NC! YAY GIRL! Its your BFP!
:running:

Butterfly Spirit
August 2nd, 2012, 03:42 PM

Ynwa! You also got a BFP! YAY!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks butterfly! I really hope this is it! I'm not going to fully be happy until I get a very obvious FRER! Check out my other thread in the 2WW section...more pics to analyze!

Mrs_P
August 2nd, 2012, 04:48 PM
OMG just seen the most beautiful baby photo i have ever seen

check it out if not already seen it

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ht-pregnancies-ht-baby-talk/8155-shes-here-one-week-old-today.html

a little insentive for you all.... she is gorgeous

Butterfly Spirit
August 2nd, 2012, 04:49 PM
Thanks butterfly! I really hope this is it! I'm not going to fully be happy until I get a very obvious FRER! Check out my other thread in the 2WW section...more pics to analyze!

:HH: Well, I am so excited for you! Its YOUR turn! :HH:
Cheapies always show up for me first..the regular ones later. You should go get $1 test for fun and hold your pee for four hours and try that.

Also the best way to find a line on a pic is to move your head from side to side.. that line will jump out and your eyes will catch it! :)
If its in your hand turn the test slowly away from you and back again.

fish2012
August 2nd, 2012, 05:25 PM
i blame all of you, i was a wait til a week late kinda girl before i met all of you :bigsmile:

me tooo ;-0

*ruby*
August 2nd, 2012, 05:45 PM
I can see the second line in both pics!!!! Looks like this is your BFP beachy!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 06:22 PM
Don't anyone tempt me to buy more tests! LOL!!!! $ store....here I come!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 06:25 PM
Ladies - This is a great start to August! Come on BFPs.Fingers crossed I get a good line tomorrow!

*ruby*
August 2nd, 2012, 07:53 PM
beachy - you totally need to go buy some more tests.

I tested again this morning with a FRER as AF was due today and the second line came up straight away & just as dark as the control line. So looks like it's official.

Mrs P - What a beautiful baby girl!

I don't know about anyone else but I just can't see us having a girl, one can hope though.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
My girl came after 2 ds's. Be positive!!!!!! All I did was drink CL and eat Craisins. Talk about lazy sway. You absolutely can have a dd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 08:17 PM
And as Atomic says, you can't have a shot at your desired gender if you don't get pregnant. You've already won half the battle. Another woman on here said that she hoped that God would bless her with a dd or take the desire away to have one. I'm not sure what you believe in, but I thought that was an amazing statement. Good luck and hope to hear there is a pink lady in there making herself comfortable...

*ruby*
August 2nd, 2012, 08:24 PM
I totally agree with that saying. Right now I am just so happy to be pregnant that i'm not too worried about it, I just want a baby firstly and a girl would be just an added bonus. I think for me it's better to be proven wrong than spend all my time hoping it's a girl. That's what i say now anyway :wink:

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
Okay...I'm 12 DPO. I don't know what to do, I absolutely HATE POA...it just stresses me out! There's an FRER staring at me on the counter. JEEZ. I've got some cramping so could be AF. What to do what to do.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 08:35 PM
PLEASE PEE ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ruby*
August 2nd, 2012, 08:35 PM
I say test, i've had cramping all week and have always had it in the week before a bfp.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 08:36 PM
If you pee, my fingers are triple crossed. I can cross my eyes if you want me to...

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 08:45 PM
If you pee, my fingers are triple crossed. I can cross my eyes if you want me to...

I seriously laughed at that...hubby says "what the hell are you doing up there". Of course he has no idea, he wouldn't know a woman's cycle if it walked up and slapped him. I'm just so NOT sure, you know? I had a little pink spotting yesterday, I know, could be implantation, but nothing since then. Isn't it better to POA in the morning?

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
Do it by all means!!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:01 PM
I always got my 1st bfp in the afternoon. Of course I went through about 6 tests in a day before I got a +. If my husband only knew how much I've spent on tests. He'd be able to buy the Corvette he's always wanted...hahahaha.

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:03 PM
OK. I'm gonna do it. I just have to save up some pee. If I don't come back it was a BFN.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:09 PM
I'll keep my eyes crossed till I see another post. lol. Good luck Anchor. :cheerteam: This is NC, Ruby and I cheering for you!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 09:10 PM
Go Anchor...go Anchor...get your BFP:cheer: You better come back! LOL!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
So a bit off topic, but I am SO excited. I finally stepped on the scale at the pool this afternoon and I have lost 15lbs since May 1! 5lbs a month! I am about 5'7 - 5'8 and I started off at 145 and today I weighed 130. This is by far my lowest weight ever. How do you calculate BMI?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
NC we're going to be the first members to get kicked off this site. I think we're cyber bullying...:rofl:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:15 PM
I think your bmi at 5 feet 8 is 19.8!!! That's great.

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:16 PM
OMG OMG OMG...do you see it?

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 09:17 PM
That is very obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM
OMG! I can't believe it.

Winngrin
August 2nd, 2012, 09:19 PM
I see it easily!!!!! YIPPEE!!! Congratulations and lots of pink dust to you!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
I am loving August! I am so excited for you!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
OMG!!!! August is on fire. CONGRATS ANCHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:omg::bighug:!!!!!

Winngrin
August 2nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
Oh, wait....I see your signature says "no preference"....did you sway??

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
holy crap! how am I gonna tell DH. he doesn't even know we're trying!!!!

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:21 PM
no I didn't sway...but I'm pretty sure I'm a natural boy HE dieter. I'm not fussed either way. I still can't believe it.

*ruby*
August 2nd, 2012, 09:22 PM
Definitely see it! Congratulations!!!!!

Excellent work on the weight loss beachy!!!!!

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:23 PM
OMG!!!! August is on fire. CONGRATS ANCHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:omg::bighug:!!!!!
thank you thank you thank you!

*ruby*
August 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
Are you going to tell him today or wait a bit. Does he have any idea?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:25 PM
I love you Anchor. My dh knows but doesn't know either...hahahaha

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:26 PM
Are you going to tell him today or wait a bit. Does he have any idea?

He seriously has no idea. But he'll be thrilled...we'd have half a dozen kids if he had his way. I might wait a bit...

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:27 PM
I love you Anchor. My dh knows but doesn't know either...hahahaha
I know right? Why bother them with the details?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:27 PM
Will he marry me too? I'd have lots of kids. hahaha We'll be stick stalking sister wives!!!!!! I'm tired. Sorry for the dry humor.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:28 PM
The less they know, the better.

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
I had to tell my DH and even worse I had to explain to him that he had to do FR (that means I had to do it...TMI). "Honey...I love you and all, but don't get any ideas that I have turned kinky in my 30s...I just need to lower your sperm count".

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:35 PM
Will he marry me too? I'd have lots of kids. hahaha We'll be stick stalking sister wives!!!!!! I'm tired. Sorry for the dry humor.

Crackin me up. Maybe we should approach TLC...they'll make a show about ANYTHING.

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:37 PM
I had to tell my DH and even worse I had to explain to him that he had to do FR (that means I had to do it...TMI). "Honey...I love you and all, but don't get any ideas that I have turned kinky in my 30s...I just need to lower your sperm count".

I couldn't even explain it to DH...he has the attention span of a fly. BJ? No questions asked!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:37 PM
What an exciting couple of days. I hope I'm part of this surge in bfp's in the coming weeks. I'd love to go through my journey with you ladies.

The Anchor
August 2nd, 2012, 09:38 PM
Fingers (and eyes) crossed for you girlfriend!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 2nd, 2012, 09:39 PM
Thank you so much Anchor. So happy for you. Love the dark line!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 2nd, 2012, 09:43 PM
Three men...I'll be a POAS pusher when it is your turn! LOL

Winngrin
August 2nd, 2012, 11:38 PM
You ladies are hysterical. I'll never be able to wait 10 days to test!!!

Butterfly Spirit
August 3rd, 2012, 12:34 AM
YAY Anchor hon, It's YOUR turn!
BFP!!! :pregnant:

ynwa
August 3rd, 2012, 03:45 AM
anchor you peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd on it,yay congrats.so happy for you.what the count 4 bfps already this month.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 06:53 AM
It's up there ynwa. I'm so excited for everyone.

NCBeachyGrl
August 3rd, 2012, 06:55 AM
OMG....I think this is it!!!!!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 06:59 AM
:hug2::omg:OMG IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!:hug2:omg:::bighug:

Shellbelle
August 3rd, 2012, 09:00 AM
It is!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 3rd, 2012, 09:08 AM
Thanks Ladies! I am starting to get so excited!!!

Wishing4Pink
August 3rd, 2012, 09:31 AM
Huge Congrats to you NCBeachy and Anchor on your bfp!!!!

Really hope that i'll be joining you this month, this diet sucks! lol

Ktiguewantspink
August 3rd, 2012, 09:31 AM
Yeah congrats to everyone!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 09:33 AM
Ok ladies..who's still waiting to O or in the 2ww? I'm on cd 15 and no o yet. I'd love to cheer everyone on!!!!

mummypink
August 3rd, 2012, 09:40 AM
Huge congrats NC and Anchor on your BFP!!!!!!! I've ordered some cheapy pregnancy tests on ebay because of you lot. lol!

I'm around 6/7 days after ovulation and woke up in the night needing to wee which was odd, then had period type pain in my lower back this morning and still have it a bit now. Trying not to get my hopes up... but so hard not to symptom spot!!

Really hope we have a bumper month of BFPs!! x

Shellbelle
August 3rd, 2012, 09:48 AM
Still waiting to o. Cycle day 8.

Shellbelle
August 3rd, 2012, 09:50 AM
Anchor! Congrats!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 09:50 AM
Mummypink I'm stalking!!!!! Hope to see you peeing on a stick or 10 in the next few days.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 09:52 AM
I've got a new name for us...Cyber Stick Stalkers, or CSS!!!

mummypink
August 3rd, 2012, 10:44 AM
lol ThreeMen! :bigsmile:

I've never had an early BFP with either of my first pregnancies so my plan was to wait until my af was late but you lot are really tempting me! :wink:

For those who have their BFP have you come off the LE diet or are you gradually coming off it?

I took the dog for a walk and started feeling really dizzy so think I need to up my calories a bit. x

The Anchor
August 3rd, 2012, 11:22 AM
OMG....I think this is it!!!!!!!!!

HOORAY NYBC...we're due date buddies!!! CONGRATS!

Winngrin
August 3rd, 2012, 11:40 AM
Im 2 dpo over here and CANNOT wait to test!! Soooooooooo hoping I join the ladies with BFP!!!
:cheer:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 11:59 AM
I hope this next week flies for you Winngrin!!! I hope I O soon so I can be in the 2ww. As much as it sucks to wait to test, it's a lot better than waiting to O...

myGirl
August 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
Big congrats to all the girls with BFPs!!!

Finally we are having a good run here :)

I am Oing today so I hope to test in 11 days. Good luck to everyone waiting to test :luck:

What happened with Suregena? Did she ever update?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 12:20 PM
I was wondering about her.

NCBeachyGrl
August 3rd, 2012, 12:26 PM
Lovin this pic! Ladies....hide your tests b/c I will pee on anything that will show that beautiful line!

Praying4Pink
August 3rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
Hi ladies! Omg I leave for a few days and you girls go and get knocked up one me, lol. Congrats Anchor and NC for the BFP's!!!!! WooooooHoooooooo!

How is everyone else doing? I see some of us are O'ing together.

I have been crazy busy between swim lessons for my son and packing to move. Moving sucks! But we are moving to a bigger place so more room for more kids...if only I could get the second part down. So I believe I Od on Wednesday or yesterday. I took soy iso CD 5-9. Got a + opk on Tuesday. Weird thing happened this am that maybe you ladies might be able to shed some insight on. I went to the restroom to pee and I had brown spotting. I know it is way too early for implantation so maybe from the soy or the aspirin?

NCBeachyGrl
August 3rd, 2012, 12:34 PM
Suregena's in Berlin living it up!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 3rd, 2012, 01:07 PM
Don't forget Ruby and ynwa!!!! So many ladies have gotten bfp's in the last few days we're starting to forget them!!! That's a great thing. Keep them coming girls!!!!

Shellbelle
August 3rd, 2012, 01:59 PM
I hope all the babydust here settles on us, too!

I must be so hormonal. Doctor Who is making me cry, LOL.

Lilpumpkin06
August 3rd, 2012, 02:50 PM
Congrats ladies! I will have my first TTC attempt mid August. I'm getting nervous & excited! I want a BFP but know that the longer I'm on the diet the better chance for my girl. Just so ready to eat again! Haha! So happy for y'all!

Winngrin
August 3rd, 2012, 03:10 PM
Thats my thought too Pumpkin. Im trying to tell myself that if I get a BFN I shouldnt be too upset, that I should just consider it more time to get my sway just right. With DS3 we got pg the first month we were trying, I cant decide if thats good (that it might happen that easily again) or bad (that it couldnt possibly happen that easy again)!! :fight:

Praying4Pink
August 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Don't forget Ruby and ynwa!!!! So many ladies have gotten bfp's in the last few days we're starting to forget them!!! That's a great thing. Keep them coming girls!!!!

Thanks ThreeMen! Yes Congrats Ruby and ynwa!!!!! So happy for all of you lovely ladies. WHOOOO HOOOOO! Let's keep the BFP's coming ladies!

Shellbelle I hope it settles on ALL of us...and soon! How are you babe? Thinking of you!

Surgena I hope you are having a fantabulous time in Berlin!

So my friend who is pregnant with twins has been very supportive of my ttc because we both had fertility problems the first go round. Ironically, we both became pregnant at the same time 3 years ago. So I sent her a pic of my ovuation stick and I almost made her have a heart attack because she thought it was a pregnancy test. :rofl: because I know she probably really did almost have a heart attack. Too hilarious!

fish2012
August 3rd, 2012, 05:47 PM
I hope all the babydust here settles on us, too!

I must be so hormonal. Doctor Who is making me cry, LOL.

Oh spare baby dust this way please cd 5 today attempt three I 'm so over the diet the ttc the bfn the whole thing! Off to take my guides on camp hoping this distraction will help......any tips ladies with bfp's????

congrats all x

Lassie1982
August 3rd, 2012, 06:00 PM
My goodness I've just popped my head in here and wow!!!!!

Looks like we are making up for the last 2 months worth of low bfps!

AWESOME NEWS!!!! Finally the drought is over :)

Congrats to all you ladies that have you BFP's :cheer: Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Shellbelle
August 3rd, 2012, 06:08 PM
P4P that is too funny! How are you doing? Things are okay here... I'm just ready to o and get this show on the road lol.

NCBeachyGrl
August 3rd, 2012, 09:25 PM
Oh spare baby dust this way please cd 5 today attempt three I 'm so over the diet the ttc the bfn the whole thing! Off to take my guides on camp hoping this distraction will help......any tips ladies with bfp's????

congrats all x

I say BD at + OPK and then the next 2 days! Worked like a charm!

*ruby*
August 4th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Wow, I worked last night and then this morning and look what I come back too!! Congratulations Beachy, soo happy for you. I knew you would be joining us!

NCBeachyGrl
August 4th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Today's pics! I keep expecting to see that bright second line, but I have to tell myself that I am still only 10 DPO today!

mummypink
August 4th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Those with bfps have you had any other symptoms yet?

I'm symptom spotting like crazy, keep needing to pee in the night, and have had a real achy feeling similar to period pain. I had a sharp twinge today too when bending down which reminded me of one of the early pregnancy signs I had with my ds's. I woke with a horrible sore throat this morning and (sorry for tmi!) have been feeling damp down below all day. My brain is clearly on overdrive lol!

I was about to give in and test this morning (way too early as I'm only about 7dpo) but I can't find my tests anywhere! I hid them from myself last month (don't laugh) but I have a fr and a cheapie somewhere but can't bloomin find them!! Driving me crazy but at least it is stopping me waste a test, I'm hoping I will have a flash of inspiration in a few days and find them. Otherwise I will just have to wait for the cheapies I ordered from ebay.

Ttc officially drives me crazy! xx

NCBeachyGrl
August 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
I started getting CM at 2DPO and kept getting it pretty much every day. I had not seen CM for the last 2 months so I knew something was up. I did have some slight cramping at CD6 that I noticed. I have had a lot of symptoms since yesterday too - we went to the mall last night and I was so exhausted from walking through. If I hadn't of taken a test, I would have known without a doubt that I was pregnant. That mind numbing/out of it exhaustion is terrible!

Good luck to everyone still in the 2WW!

Lassie1982
August 4th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Hiya!

I think I'm officially here :)

Pretty sure i ovulated yesterday - temp rise this morning.

Wishing i can be lucky enough to join this August BFP boom :)

*ruby*
August 4th, 2012, 10:37 PM
ThreeMen - hopefully the peak is on it's way now...

mummypink
August 5th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Really hope you get it soon ThreeMen, I got mine on CD18 so fingers crossed yours is about to appear. x

Lassie1982
August 5th, 2012, 07:01 AM
I GOT AN EGG ON MY CBE AND A SMILEY FACE ON MY OPK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited????? I just took a Zyrtec. I plan on dtd in about 15 hours or so. I'm excited and very nervous. I'd love a bfp but I'm afraid of one too. 5 kids is a lot!!!

Good luck :)

NCBeachyGrl
August 5th, 2012, 07:04 AM
I GOT AN EGG ON MY CBE AND A SMILEY FACE ON MY OPK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited????? I just took a Zyrtec. I plan on dtd in about 15 hours or so. I'm excited and very nervous. I'd love a bfp but I'm afraid of one too. 5 kids is a lot!!!

YAY!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 5th, 2012, 07:05 AM
This is what I was FINALLY waiting to see!!!!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 5th, 2012, 07:10 AM
What a pretty line NC!!!!!!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 5th, 2012, 07:33 AM
What a pretty line NC!!!!!!!!!!

thank you!!!! I hope I don't bother you girls with all my tests! I am just so paranoid that this will be a repeat of the last time we were TTC. I am not going to be able to relax until I make it to the 7 week dr. appt.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 5th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Keep them coming NC. You do whatever you need to do to help ease the anxiety. I would NEVER oppose to seeing sticks...lol!

Lassie1982
August 6th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Keep them coming NC. You do whatever you need to do to help ease the anxiety. I would NEVER oppose to seeing sticks...lol!

I second that!! I LOVE seeing +hpt's LOL

I reckon if i even finally get my bfp, i'll be testing daily for the first 12 weeks!

Wishing4Pink
August 6th, 2012, 05:19 AM
Thats a fab looking pic NCBeachy :flowerz:

NCBeachyGrl
August 6th, 2012, 07:03 AM
You ladies are soooo sweet! :hug2:

I only have one FRER test left and I am going to wait and take it on Wednesday - expected day of AF. It is really surprising to me how soon I got a BFP! I have set small goals for myself to get to 4 weeks and then 6 weeks and then the dr. appt. without any spotting or bleeding. I really do have a strong instinct that everything will be OK....but I hate this waiting!!

mummypink
August 6th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you NC. xx

I tested this morning but BFN, knew it would be as I am only about 9dpo and it wasn't a very sensitive test. Going to wait until I am late to test again now as I don't have many tests. Unless my cheapies arrive soon and then I may be testing in another couple of days! :wink:

auroara78
August 6th, 2012, 11:14 AM
I get goosebumps when I look at + HPTs! love seeing them get darker too :) keep 'em coming, ladies!!

maybeoneday
August 6th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Ladies, I need your help............

I have been pretty quiet on these boards lately as have been TTC now for 11 months and was starting to get pretty down about it all.

Well, my sway was crap last month and we DTD loads as I just really want to be pregnant now.

Anyway, I digress, so, yesterday, there I was at the olympic park watching the synchronised swimming and I went to the loo and there was a small amount of brown discharge there. I was 8DPO. AF is not due until Wednesday and I was gutted as thought she was coming early.

On the train on the way home, I suddenly thought it might be implanation bleeding. I have never had it before with either of my previous pregnancies so it has thrown me a bit. I have had the same brown discharge all day today - now 9DPO. I did POAS today (I know how you girls like a POAS) but it was negative (it was only an IC mind)

So, my question (if you have made it this far) is how long does IB last, is brown normal and when can I test and expect to get a +HPT if indeed I am pregnant and this isn't just a cruel joke by my body.....

Congrats to all the latest BFPs really hope to join you in the pregnancy boards.

NCBeachyGrl
August 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I think you can get a positive 2-4 days after implantation. I had some strange cramps on 6DPO and then the faint positive 8 DPO and a true + on 9DPO.

Good luck! I will be looking for your BFP!!!!!

NCBeachyGrl
August 6th, 2012, 04:02 PM
I went to the dr. today - they require you to come in and confirm you are pregnant before they make OB appts. So, I peed in a cup, they told me it was +, and I have my first appt. on September 5th!

It took everything I had not to ask if I could see the test. LOL! They have no idea who they are dealing with!

mummypink
August 6th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Hi Maybeoneday,

Sorry you've been ttc so long, it could be implantation bleeding but there is a chance it could just be your af arriving early. I had the exact same thing one month. Seemed way too early for my af, I had brown spotting on and off for about 4 days before my af arrived. I think in my case it was a failed implantation or something as my af was very heavy afterwards.
I know people who had the brown spotting and then nothing more and got a BFP so my fingers are firmly crossed that this is how it turns out for you. xxx

maybeoneday
August 6th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Thanks, I will keep you all posted on how this one pans out. I have seen so many negative HPTs that I just don't think it can be my turn, but I guess you never know.

Bodies can be so cruel sometimes. xx

Praying4Pink
August 6th, 2012, 05:04 PM
P4P that is too funny! How are you doing? Things are okay here... I'm just ready to o and get this show on the road lol.

Hey Shellbelle..I am hanging in there. I know how it is honey. Just ready to get that BFP!!!

Praying4Pink
August 6th, 2012, 05:06 PM
I went to the dr. today - they require you to come in and confirm you are pregnant before they make OB appts. So, I peed in a cup, they told me it was +, and I have my first appt. on September 5th!

It took everything I had not to ask if I could see the test. LOL! They have no idea who they are dealing with!

I love it NC! I hope you keep us updated with all of the exciting pregnancy news! I would have pretended I was shocked and went, "WHAT!?! I'm pregnant!!! Can I see that test to make sure you read that right?" :rofl:

Praying4Pink
August 6th, 2012, 05:15 PM
OK ladies here goes...

I think I am O'ing....AGAIN!!! It's official. Soy has screwed me up big time...or helped big time but the jury is still out on that one. I don't know if I am O'ing twice or if my body geared up to O the first time but didn't. All I know is I had the +OPK on Wednesday and the brown EWCM on Friday. Then yesterday I had more EWCM and O pains and today...3953

Shellbelle
August 6th, 2012, 06:45 PM
Hey Shellbelle..I am hanging in there. I know how it is honey. Just ready to get that BFP!!!

Me too. Cd 11 here and I'm just starting opks for this month.

Lassie1982
August 7th, 2012, 02:38 AM
OK ladies here goes...

I think I am O'ing....AGAIN!!! It's official. Soy has screwed me up big time...or helped big time but the jury is still out on that one. I don't know if I am O'ing twice or if my body geared up to O the first time but didn't. All I know is I had the +OPK on Wednesday and the brown EWCM on Friday. Then yesterday I had more EWCM and O pains and today...3951

ergh - how annoying! Sorry Hun! Jury is still out for me on Soy - i seem to have o'd normally, and will know in 12 days wether or not its helped me conceive!

Do you temp swell - does that give you any clues? I could open the attachment, it says 'invalid'

Lassie1982
August 7th, 2012, 02:40 AM

me three!!

its ironic isn't it...we spend so much time and energy in avoiding pregnancy during many stages of our life (well, i certainly did) and then when we want to get pregnant it just won't happen :(

Lassie1982
August 7th, 2012, 06:00 AM
I've had my daily dose of pineapple :) Apparently its a super food to help implantation - who know's ? But if there a chance its true then i'll eat pineapple till i look like one LOL

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 7th, 2012, 06:59 AM
So true for many people Lassie.

Winngrin
August 7th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Ugh, 6 dpo over here and trying so hard not to test, knowing its too early. I am over analyzing every teeny little twinge! Last night I didnt realize DH was watching me feel my (.) (.), checking for any sign of soreness! He thought I was putting on a private show just for him, HAHAHA.....yeah right, if he only knew!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 7th, 2012, 10:19 AM
1 dpo for me....I wish I was 6 Winngrin!! Good luck to you.

Winngrin
August 7th, 2012, 10:30 AM
ThreeMenAndALady.....dont you just wish you could hibernate through the next couple weeks? That would be such a useful ability!! Fingers crossed for you!

NCBeachyGrl
August 7th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Good luck everyone! We need more BFPs!!!!! Threemen & Winngrin - when are you testing? :nails:

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 7th, 2012, 10:49 AM
I'm testing next Tuesday.

NCBeachyGrl
August 7th, 2012, 10:53 AM
I'm testing next Tuesday.

Exciting!!!! I hope time flies!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 7th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Me too. But I think with only 1 attempt at + opk I'll be looking at a bfn. I'm ok with it though. I already have an April baby.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 7th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I'm also worried about not using Rephresh. And dh didn't do a thing!! Zyrtec and diet washed down with some CL. Lazy sway all the way!!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 7th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Should I continue to drink CL in the 2ww or does it not matter anymore?

NCBeachyGrl
August 7th, 2012, 11:23 AM
I would limit aspartame to 2-3 servings a day. It prob. doesn't matter too much!! I kind of stopped crystal light and enjoyed my 2-3 diet sodas a day (but now I am weaning off) and strawberries with Splenda instead.

NCBeachyGrl
August 7th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I'm also worried about not using Rephresh. And dh didn't do a thing!! Zyrtec and diet washed down with some CL. Lazy sway all the way!!

You prob got a DD without RePhresh and doing any swaying so I am sure you are fine! :bigsmile:

Winngrin
August 7th, 2012, 12:09 PM
I might have taken a test today just to get it out of my system a little :oops:! Of course it was negative. I am going to try really hard to test every 2 days, so will test at 8, 10, 12 dpo......and hope that I dont drive myself crazy.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
August 7th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Love it Winngrin!!! I may test next Monday instead!!!

babydust
August 7th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Hi girls! 2WW here :). So if I do get a BFP this cycle, anyone know the best way to wean off of the Baby Aspirin? Been taking low dose since the day before ovulation (CD 13). Plan to take it at least until 14 DPO then wean slowly. Thanks!

Also have some symptoms! Frequent urination, bloating, breast tenderness, and increased CM. Hope this is all a good sign :)

GL girls

Praying4Pink
August 7th, 2012, 01:25 PM

Hey Shell...did you do Soy? I don't even know what I should count as my O date. Uggh this is super frustrating. I guess in theory I could just use yesterdays OPK since I am pretty sure that was a positive. I am going to take another one in about 30 minutes to see what it says. :shrug:

Praying4Pink
August 7th, 2012, 01:27 PM
ergh - how annoying! Sorry Hun! Jury is still out for me on Soy - i seem to have o'd normally, and will know in 12 days wether or not its helped me conceive!

Do you temp swell - does that give you any clues? I could open the attachment, it says 'invalid'

Hey Lassie! No I don't temp...I tried it before but it just drove me and DH bonkers. It stressed me out too much and I was obsessing over every little temperature change so I decided not to do it again. I do hope the Soy works for us both.

Revisit my post Lassie...the picture showed up this time

bigchrista
August 7th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Hey ladies can I join in?? I'm 8 dpo, and going nuts! I'm swaying pink. I drank 2water bottles of CL a day and when Icraved something sweet, push up pop with aspertame. I used rephresh, no zytrec for me as I had. Very little creamy cm. My goal is to test on 11 dpo (Friday) depending on temps and fx, no spotting.

Shellbelle
August 7th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Hey Shell...did you do Soy? I don't even know what I should count as my O date. Uggh this is super frustrating. I guess in theory I could just use yesterdays OPK since I am pretty sure that was a positive. I am going to take another one in about 30 minutes to see what it says. :shrug:

Yes, this is my second month on soy and last month was a crazy cycle. This month looks like it will be just as weird, especially since my temps are still so high (for me). Good luck with today's test! Mine was definitely neg yesterday.

Wishing4Pink
August 7th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Good luck Winnigrin, Threemenandalady, bigchrista and babydust and those waiting to o!

Praying4Pink
August 7th, 2012, 03:50 PM
The results are in....

Today's OPK

This is a definite positive right? So should I go by yesterday or today? I didn't have any EWCM today strangely enough but I had it yesterday.

Praying4Pink
August 7th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Yes, this is my second month on soy and last month was a crazy cycle. This month looks like it will be just as weird, especially since my temps are still so high (for me). Good luck with today's test! Mine was definitely neg yesterday.

IDK Shell...I am almost tempted to just say forget the soy! Especially since it is screwing a perfectly good thing up. Well I did read that it could happen if you are already O'ing. I suppose I could give it another month (if needed) to see what happens. Maybe it just takes our bodies time to get used to it?

tryingfornumberfour
August 7th, 2012, 03:56 PM
I'm on cycle day 23 and will probably test Friday or this weekend. First month trying. (we have three girls and swayed boy)

Wishing4Pink
August 7th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Praying4Pink, that certainly looks like a very strong postive. Not sure which day you should go by though, sorry. Maybe someone else can help out

Wishing4Pink
August 7th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Something to help the August BFPs along :omg:

I'm still in shock about it, and oh isn't here tonight to share with! Thought i saw some very faint shadows on my cheapies but wasn't sure but there's no doubting that result..

Wishing4Pink
August 7th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Typically it isn't working for me, argh!!! lol

NCBeachyGrl
August 7th, 2012, 04:15 PM
OMG!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!! How many DPO are you!

Go August! This is awesome!!

Wishing4Pink
August 7th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks NC, i still can't believe it. Although excited, am very scared also!

I'm 11dpo, so think my due date will be 16th/17th of April. August is certainly a good month and may it continue for you other lovely ladies. Just trying to work out how to put a pic on...

pedsrn
August 7th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Hey ladies congrats to all with bfp and good luck to those waiting!! I'm new here and on my second month ttc also my second month off bcp. I'm currently 2 dpo so it's going to be a long 11 more days! I'm going to wait for a late af....as I spent a fortune in tests last month and got bfn!! I'm confused as I never got positive Opk, but had cramps and back pain so I know I ovulated between Thursday and Saturday sometime. Fx it happens this month :pinksperm::pinksperm::pinksperm::pinksperm::pinks perm: