PDA

View Full Version : How did you announce you were pg

Tiffani3
July 30th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Hi girls as this is our 4th baby would really like to do this one differently :)

Was thinking of getting a t shirt or jumper printed for ds3 saying 'I'm going to be a big brother' and see how long it takes for family/friend to realise!

Would love to hear how you announced to your family and friends

ThreeMenAndALAdy
July 30th, 2012, 01:22 PM
I gave my family a framed family portrait for Christmas. We had the u/s pic in another frame and the tech wrote Hi Nana and Papa on the pic. It was greatl

Tiffani3
July 31st, 2012, 05:06 PM
I gave my family a framed family portrait for Christmas. We had the u/s pic in another frame and the tech wrote Hi Nana and Papa on the pic. It was greatl

Argh that's lovely xxx

pebmcpd7
July 31st, 2012, 05:27 PM
Hi girls as this is our 4th baby would really like to do this one differently :)

Was thinking of getting a t shirt or jumper printed for ds3 saying 'I'm going to be a big brother' and see how long it takes for family/friend to realise!

Would love to hear how you announced to your family and friends

Def would go with the TShirt,a cute idea, might use it myself if I get the chance again!!!!

BeadinMom
July 31st, 2012, 05:44 PM
I've done the t-shirt thing with my 2 older boys at Christmas time to announce the pregnancy of #3. It was cute.
And one year for Christmas (DS2 pregnancy) I put a note in a gift box for my mom that said, "You're going to be a grandma again" for my mom. She cried when she unwrapped it. lol.

I'm trying to think of ways to announce it this time (if God blesses me with another baby!) to my family AND my DH. For the other kids, I threw a pregnancy test in his face and said, OMG! I"M PREGNANT! lol.

auroara78
August 1st, 2012, 09:13 AM
I'm trying to think of ways to announce it this time (if God blesses me with another baby!) to my family AND my DH. For the other kids, I threw a pregnancy test in his face and said, OMG! I"M PREGNANT! lol.

LOL! Yep, that was me--each time, thrusting the stick in his face and going, "LOOK!" haha