PDA

View Full Version : O+12

lindi
February 4th, 2011, 04:16 PM
OK, help. What are the best markers for attempting this? What info do you need?

atomic sagebrush
February 5th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Shoot, I read this last night and didn't have time to answer and then I didn't realize I hadn't answered it yet because it wasn't illuminated any more!

This will take me some time to write up, I will try to have it as soon as possible because I know you're not alone in wondering about this. Probably tomorrow.

lindi
February 5th, 2011, 05:12 PM
you are the best, Atomic. and can I say this site is 1000 times better than IG. I can;t believe how lucky I am to have your help.

atomic sagebrush
February 6th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Ugh, the kids are sick this morning and this is NOT going according to plan. Please give me one more day!!

lindi
February 6th, 2011, 04:11 PM
No rush! Sorry about the kiddies. Hope they feel better soon.

Another princess
February 7th, 2011, 01:12 AM
I have to say for me personally i have found pinpointing o+12 very difficult. Ive tried to pinpoint it for the last 11 cycles now and have had no luck. Some cycles ive been sure ive mastered it and then the next morning when ive checked my BBT i havent had the temperature rise which indicates it hasnt happened. I conceived my daughter with a cut off so i now feel that a cut off is probably the best way for me to go. I think all those unsuccessful cycles of pinpointing O+12 is just gods way of telling me to go with a cut off again. I think by BDing at O+12 (on top of all the other girl swaying factors) it is more difficult to get pregnant, and the longer it takes the more likely i will stuff up on the girl diet - which i believe to be the most important sway factor. Thats just my personal opinion.

atomic sagebrush
February 7th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Done and posted in the TTC girl section!!

AP I completely agree with you. I am not a huge fan of O+12 for all the reasons you stated.

babydust
February 12th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I think the best way to pinpoint O + 12 is by seeing the shift in cm from ew to creamy. However, for many this is proven to be quite hard and stressful, for others it's the best thing since sliced bread! haha. I would say do some practice attempts while on diet and supps to see if you can figure it out. Supps and diet mask cm, as do all the creams and if you are doing the douche, so it tends to be a bit hard. But I would say you have nothing to lose if you practice with it to see if you can figure it out. Best of luck!